[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another foot got added to Sym-Bionic Titan's grave on Saturday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: sbt_eblast.jpg (197KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sbt_eblast.jpg
197KB, 819x1024px
Another foot got added to Sym-Bionic Titan's grave on Saturday when nobody asked Genndy how we can get it back in the live Q&A. Reminder that he has no online presence. These things are our only chance to remind him how much we love this show and want to see the complete story.

Let's put all our effort into getting the word out there next time he does a Q&A or panel.
>>
>>90687327
How many times must you be told that it was written off?
>>
>>90687327
Because people that aren't braindead know there isn't a way to get it back.
>>
>>90687327
He said on stream that he plans on making more shows for adult swim. There's a small chance for Titan but Idk if it will come back. Geendy has moved on and so should everyone else.
>>
It's dead like your sex life anon you just have to let it go
>>
I'd like for it to come back.

It'd be good quality stuff since he no longer does kids shows like he used to.

He's basically become like those popular shounen mangaka and do something completely different in an older seinen demographic group. He's basically doing the same. Can't keep doing young things all the time. He's basically found his niche in an older and more mature fashion and point in his life.
>>
>>90687327
Atleast we got to know why Jack has a beard. I think?...
>>
>>90687327
>AKU SPINOFF WHEN
>BOGPILL

Remember that 4chan had the chance to change the course of history and didn't fucking take it. This is on you, /pol/anon and femanon.
>>
>>90687327
It's written off and isn't nostalgiabait like Jack was. Even if they could get it back which they can't, AS wouldn't take this risk
>>
I think the question isn't if but how much. There'sno reason another company can't buy out the rights to this. Why would you want it back on a channel that screwed it over twice?
>>
>>90688709
"robot oil is too...childish for me to draw anymore. it's time to draw real blood, and toddlers getting punched, because that's mature, like i am now."

lots of people would love to make 'mature' cartoons for a living, he was just lucky enough and had enough clout to get someone to fund it
>>
>>90688748
I could do it if you murritards didn't put this Q&A at 5 am.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.