[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>states something along the lines of "only adamantium

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: logan-hugh-jackman-700x300.jpg (69KB, 700x300px) Image search: [Google]
logan-hugh-jackman-700x300.jpg
69KB, 700x300px
>states something along the lines of "only adamantium can kill us"
>doesn't just shove his claw into x-24's skull
>instead loses both the bullet and his life
Perfect writing. No flaws at all.
>>
>says he hates killing people
>that doing so gives him nightmares
>next scene is him slaughtering everyone in the forest like he's the Predator.

Number 1 movie in America
>>
>>90687096
I think you need a considerable amount of force to break through it. Logan isn't strong enough to apply more force than a bullet
>>
>>90687179
>says he hates killing people
>that doing so gives him nightmares
>next scene is him resignedly taking a drug he knows will drive him to a fury because it's the only way he can save those children
setting up something a character fears and then forcing them to confront it is pretty basic storytelling
>>
>>90687203
This desu. Wolverine has a very limited amount of super strength, if any at all.
>>
>>90687096
His claws aren't going the same speed as a bullet
>>
My first thought would be that he would have if he could have, but it's not like the younger crazier version of him is going to just let him do that.

But also, >>90687203 makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>90688415
>>90687203
>>90687096
>>90688672
>>90688418
Are you guys a bunch of retards? First off Wolverine has super strength because his bones are fucking laced with admantium, so imagine if your bones were one of the densest metals in existence, yeah you would need super strength to lift yourself.

And yes, his claws CAN and regularly DO go harder than a fucking bullet (like anytime he pierces metal), but the thing is that X-24's skull/skeleton is ALSO laced with admantium you fucking idiot retards. So of course his admantium isnt strong enough to pierce other admantium, and that DOES require a bullet to do so.
>>
>>90689089
Apart from all the other dumb, incorrect shit you said, if by your accounting here he can regularly apply more force than a bullet could to a given area, why would the circumstance of having to pierce adamantium with adamantium... require the use of an adamantium bullet?

What are you even arguing against, you just agreed with them
>>
>>90689677
i meant he uses more force than a regular bullet, but please enlighten me on what part was wrong?

> why would the circumstance of having to pierce adamantium with adamantium... require the use of an adamantium bullet

Are you retarded? Its super strong fiction metal, its the same reason normal bullets dont pierce admantium. Goddamn you just keep getting more and more retarded. Have you never read a marvel comic?
>>
>>90689089
Are you guys implying 24's eyes are made of adamantium too?
>>
>>90688672
I get that it'd be hard to get X-24 to just sit still for a second so Logan could get him. But... Laura had adamantium claws too. Either one of them could have distracted x-24 while the other got him to face them so they could snikt him in the eyes.
Inb4 he wouldn't have fallen for it. The guy was violence and rage personified. He had no mind to be crafty. If you attack him, he'll be going after you alone until you're dead.
>>
>>90690158
what the fuck are you even talking about
>>
>>90687179
>says he hates going to work
>going to work gives him nightmares
>goes to work the next day
crazy isnt it
>>
>>90687096
it was thematic cause it was the suicide bullet you idiot.
>>
90690443(you)
(you) shoud follow the thread. People are saying wolvie can't get his claws through X-24's skull. I said he can if he went through X-24's eyes.
>>
I just recently rewatched Origins where Stryker hurts him with adamantium bullets.
That was already dumb as shit.
>>
>>90690814
Back of the eyes is also bone, dumbass.
Provided the metal coats every bone structure, he won't go through that by that logic.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.