[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people wanting a Thunderbolts series on Netflix

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: zemodisappoint.jpg (99KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
zemodisappoint.jpg
99KB, 435x435px
>there are people wanting a Thunderbolts series on Netflix when they can't even do Shou-Lao due to budget
>>
But original thunderbolts would work. They tried to look poor so the city would give them avengers mansion (but got fantastic 4s building)
Most of expensive thing would be song birds constructs, and even that should not be too bad
>>
>>90682588
>Thunderbolts without Zemo, and without the prior existence of any rivalry with the Avengers
>>
First tepid
Side could be more or less like the comic. Have a group of looters robbing the city after a disaster and they show up and rescue the city and act heroic, get to a dilapidated hq and reveal who they are. Then each episode after is about each character before and ends with zero recruiting them. That could be the first season then have it get into more stuff after season 2 and they get a bigger budget
>>
>>90682825
When I say reveal who they are , I meant to the audience
>>
>do Defenders without Iron Fist
>bitching

>Do Iron Fist with small netflix budget
>bitching

really makes you ponder
>>
>>90682588
Let the MCU do it's own version of the Thunderbolts.

The Avengers for missing, so the government has to create it's own version of Avengers, including:

>Gen. Thunderbolt Ross = head of the team
Major Glenn Talbot = Team Leader
>Dr. Karla Sofen/Moonstone = Team Psychiatrist/2nd in field command
>Justin Hammer = Inventor
>Emil Blonsky/Abomination = Super-Soldier/Hulk-fill-in
>Samuel Sterns/The Leader = Strategist/Hammer's rival
>Loki = Norse God
>Melissa Gold/Songbird = Audience POV character, brought on the team for PR reasons.
>>
>>90685113
>no Zemo
>no ruse

no watch
>>
>>90682588

what in t-bolts is that expensive?
>>
>>90685471
Songbird is the big one. She is basically a GL.
>>
>Thunderbolt fans

Really makes you think.
>>
>>90685439
They'd be added in the sequel.
Cap needs to face off against Zemo first.
>>
>>90685762
I would just directly show Zemo's descent into full megalomania as part of it instead of being a separate story. But I'm just generally not a fan of using the government run idea first.

The cartoon did the entire arc across like 4 episodes.
>>
>>90685852
I am partly for that, but I think that Zemo is just so intricate with Captain America, that you need to have them face off against each other first, and then have Zemo pretend to play hero.
>>
>>90682588
>There are people who want ANYTHING done in a series format when a movie format is possible
Disgusting plebs.
>>
>>90686243
With at least the original Thunderbolts the fun is the character growth. You have to show them slowly realizing with each heroic adventure that they want to be heroes for real. A movie doesn't really have space for multiple small battles like a TV show would.

This is theoretical of course. I don't really trust Netflix or any of the ABC networks to execute it properly regardless.
>>
>>90685113
original team or bust
>>
>>90682588

>They greenlight a Tbolts movie
>Written by Zub
>>
File: New Thunderbolts.png (3MB, 1258x1248px) Image search: [Google]
New Thunderbolts.png
3MB, 1258x1248px
If they can't get a Tbolts film with Zemo. I would be perfectly fine with the New Thunderbolts line-up for a netflix show.

>Already had one Strucker kid show up in AoS, lets get the twins on Netflix (Need some Swordsman)
>Abner Jenkins steals tech from all 3 Stark/Hammer/Cross Technologies
>Atlas alludes vaguely to jumping Scott Lang for some Pym Particles
>Radioactive Man is there for UN/Accords overview
>Bring back Donny Gill from AoS
>Speed Demon alludes to a cosmic entity (Grandmaster) giving him his speed
>I like the idea that Songbird should be the POV character of the show
>Replace Joystick with Jolt. Bring in Counter-Earth sub-plots.
>Just like the New Thunderbolts 1st arc. Cause Strucker is dead in MCU, Allude that Zemo is pulling the strings without actually showing him. ala Mystery Man funds the team.
>MACH/Songbird co-leader dynamic half way thru season
>Moonstone and/or Fixer is Zemo's inside person
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.