[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this trailer came out 4 YEARS AGO https://www.youtube.co

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: rinzler 3.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rinzler 3.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>this trailer came out 4 YEARS AGO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgsxKgrobME

What the fuck happened?
>>
File: F.png (56KB, 629x211px) Image search: [Google]
F.png
56KB, 629x211px
F
>>
>>90682200
The mouse-eared jew pulled the plug.
>>
Somebody post the SDCC Sizzle Reel, that was the shit.
>>
>>90682200
>What the fuck happened?

Nobody cared.
>>
>>90682200
Tron was suppose to be Disney's big property for boys and young men.

But it failed and now they own Marvel and Star Wars so that's that.
>>
>>90682820

anod both are neutered as fuck.
>>
Hey, at least there is a chance now with that planned reboot.
>>
>>90683269
Star Wars is still better than it's been in decades, dude.
>B-but muh EU!
No one gives a shit, the EU didn't bring in the casual fans and was so thoroughly ass fucked and contradicted itself so many times, no one gives a single shit. Lucas cared about it just as much as Disney does, he just didn't have the balls to directly come out and say that shit isn't canon.

All the casual fan cares about is the fact both Force Awakens and Rogue One, despite being mediocre at best, were still better than all three fucking prequels combined.
>>
>>90682337
second on this. where can i even see that?
>>
>>90683466
>he just didn't have the balls to directly come out and say that shit isn't canon.

Except for that he practically did when he officially declared the EU as being not part of Star Wars canon not long before he sold Lucasfilm to Disney.
>>
>>90683466
>No one gives a shit, the EU didn't bring in the casual fans and was so thoroughly ass fucked and contradicted itself so many times, no one gives a single shit
Exactly. I remember that youtube video explaining the history of the Millennium Falcon according to the EU canon, and hell that was retarded. It is clear that every writer wanted to have the MF in their story so it became a village bicycle, passed around from pilot to pilot, to the point that Han Solo isn't even really the owner of it anymore.
>>
>>90683466
casual fans should be rounded up in camps
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.