[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The ONLY thing that can save Marvel is an " Infinite Crisis"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Infinite_Crisis_(collection).png (274KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
Infinite_Crisis_(collection).png
274KB, 250x375px
The ONLY thing that can save Marvel is an " Infinite Crisis"
It needs to just reboot everything. One wolverine, one Thor, one captain America, etc.
For a villain I think the should use the living tribunal as either judging against the 616 universe or some how being manipulated. Any thoughts? Or ideas?
>>
>>90681979
Also when the world "reboots" I would love it to have a feel or vibe of the early "ultimate" line . Before everything went so horribly wrong. It is impossible to go all the way back to classic.
Would also like to see the marvel zombies play a part in the "crisis"
>>
infinite crisis wasn't a reboot though
>>
Infinite Crisis was not a reboot.

Marvel has never done a reboot and never will.
>>
>>90681979
You're confusing Infinite Crisis with COIE again, /tv/.
>>
>>90681979
Infinite Crisis =/= Crisis in Infinite Earths
>>
>>90682119

Their loss, then. With one or two exceptions, Marvel comics are SHIT tier right now, compared to DC.
>>
>>90682175
Yeah, because they lack good writers, not because they're not rebooting.

You sound like a typical assmad casual upset that everything isn't like the movies.
>>
>>90681979
First, are you a casual?

Infinite Crisis didn't reboot anything. If anything, it was a "de-boot". It restored a lot of Pre-Crisis history.

A reboot isn't necessary to go back to just one Wolverine, one Captain America, etc.

And reboots are ALWAYS an awful and lame idea, stop with this meme.
>>
>>90682175
DC has a lot of problems with their history and universe, they destroyed a lot of foundations and shared history, it's gonna take years before they fix all of that.

The only thing Marvel needs is good writers.
>>
>>90681979
>For a villain I think the should use the living tribunal as either judging against the 616 universe or some how being manipulated. Any thoughts? Or ideas?

Reed comes back and says "Hey guys? You know how there's 2 of everyone for some reason? Yeah, I fucked up. I'll fix it now. You won't even notice, I promise!"
>>
Yes, Marvel need a reboot of 616 universe.
>>
I'd already settle for a tech reboot. it really escalated during Dark Reign when they had anti-tech for anti-tech against anti-tech that stopped tech-x (like those de-power-darts they used during Avengers: The Initiative on recruits who wouldn't play ball) or the fact that they have all the tech to colonize other planets, hell, other dimensions, instead of having all their old-world problems and just concentrating on Earth but they do fuckall about it. Why not just use it?
>>
>>90681979
Marvel's problem isn't that their universe needs a reboot, it's that they need better editors and writers. Also, Crisis on Infinite Earths was the reboot, Infinite Crisis is the event that restored the multiverse
>>
>>90681979
Wasn't this supposed to be Secret Wars?

It seems like it was big excuse to have Ultimate and 616 in the same continuity without having to write a portal plot for when they wanted characters to meet.

>>90682812
>>90682166
>>90682149
>>90682119
>>90682115
Also yes. Common OP.
>>
>>90682857
confirmed for someone who doesn't read DC
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.