[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>we´ll never have a CGI animated Zelda movie https://ww

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 630x.jpg (62KB, 630x337px) Image search: [Google]
630x.jpg
62KB, 630x337px
>we´ll never have a CGI animated Zelda movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTmK1pu4ZjU
>>
And thank the lord for that, fuck off and kill yourself you little bitch, that looks beyond awful in every conceivable way.
>>
That is the worst Ganondorf design I've seen.
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 475x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 475x250px
>>90681102
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?
>>
>>90681137
Link and Zelda deisgns look cool
>>
>>90681102
Whys zelda fan projects always gotta be so grim dark, like just brighten it up a bit and add some vibrant colours.
>>
File: dumb_a.jpg (79KB, 928x523px) Image search: [Google]
dumb_a.jpg
79KB, 928x523px
I don't get people who want movies about games where all the cool stuff is the stuff you do

Consider a Metroid movie. For it to be a faithful adaptation it'd have to basically be an art film. A nigh-silent flick about a lone badass exploring a hostile alien environment, sold almost entirely on art and action.

But if they actually made a Metroid movie, it'd probably look a lot more like some generic Hollywood bullshit like that Ghost in the Shell movie where Samus is now the chosen one with a love interest, a mentor, and a dumbass sidekick and they treat the Chozo's creation of the Metroids as an 11th hour twist.
>>
>>90681296

This is form the defunct Imagi studios (Tmnt, Astroboy)
>>
>>90681102
We got that Majora's Mask short movie not too long ago, it was pretty neat
>>
>>90681298
>chosen one
Isn't she, canonically, the last of her race, and the one the Chozos choose to carry on their legacy?
>>
>>90681317
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbMQfaG6lo8
Giving everyone big animu eyes just looks weird.
But otherwise it was cool.
>>
>>90681325
She got adopted by some bird people because her family's dead! That's not destiny, that's pity!
>>
>>90681102
that's a good thing, do you really want link talking unless it's the exccuuuuse princess link, because you will get moody bitch link and no one but faggot want that.
>>
>>90681102
And thank god for that. Nintendo was in the right to turn this down, because the test footage really doesn't give that idea any favors.

Even CD-i Ganon looks better than the "generic muscleguy" model they used for him.
>>
>>90681456

I'd like to imagine Link always answering with HIYAAA and HRRRAAHHH. Whenever he gets stuff, he holds it over his head and people wonder where the music came from.

>dude video game references lmao!

I'm a simple man.
>>
>>90681765
We've got like five billion flash cartoons revolving around that joke. At least you won't get bored.
>>
File: samus other m outsider.jpg (13KB, 462x428px) Image search: [Google]
samus other m outsider.jpg
13KB, 462x428px
>>90681298
>mfw your hypothetical worst case scenario Metroid Movie is basically just Other M.
>>
>>90681102
Thanks god
>>
>>90681102
I like how hes taking the worst parts of every zelda and smashing them into one. What a train wreck.
>>
>>90681102
I used to say a Zelda animated TV series could work if it was inspired by Samurai Jack, but there's an actual modern Samurai Jack series now, so I don't care anymore.
>>
>>90681102
Good thing.
Japs can't do story telling.
>>
>>90681102
This looks like hot shit.
>>
File: batno.png (760KB, 660x703px) Image search: [Google]
batno.png
760KB, 660x703px
>>90681102
how awful
>>
>>90681298
>Consider a Metroid movie. For it to be a faithful adaptation it'd have to basically be an art film. A nigh-silent flick about a lone badass exploring a hostile alien environment, sold almost entirely on art and action.
This is literally exactly what I want.

>But if they actually made a Metroid movie, it'd probably look a lot more like some generic Hollywood bullshit like that Ghost in the Shell movie where Samus is now the chosen one with a love interest, a mentor, and a dumbass sidekick and they treat the Chozo's creation of the Metroids as an 11th hour twist.
But I'm not stupid enough to think that this wouldn't be the outcome. God, I hate Hollywood.
>>
File: nintendo went there.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nintendo went there.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>>90681102
If only Link crossdresses throughout the entire film
>>
>>90685894
I want this game now.
>>
>>90681296
>2007
Twilight Princess but even before then everything became edgy as backlash against Wind Waker and the N64/SNES players growing up and becoming edgy teens. I can still remember all the grimdark steampunk fan concepts.
>>
>>90681298
It would just be Alien without the bonus situation.
>>
>>90686651
Honestly, this kind of shit is why Westerners should stay the fuck away from Zelda, unless it's Retro or someone who actually understood that Zelda isn't a generic Tolkien-esque fantasy and is kind of its own thing, really.

>>90686681
/tv/ please leave.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.