[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one good reason why Symbiotic Titan shouldn't get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3296.jpg (184KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3296.jpg
184KB, 819x1024px
Give me one good reason why Symbiotic Titan shouldn't get a SJ style continuation What's that? You can't? Ok...
>>
>>90672427
Pretty sure it's legally impossible to revive Symbionic Titan.
>>
Because they legally cannot not.
It was written off for tax purpose and continuing the show for profit will be considered a crime and the IRS will either give them a hefty fine or put a lot of executives in prison.
>>
File: ron-swanson.jpg (21KB, 335x373px) Image search: [Google]
ron-swanson.jpg
21KB, 335x373px
>>90672427
>We will never get a new Symbiotic Titan because of taxwrite offs
>government is keeping this show from being continued

This triggers my libertarianism
>>
>>90672427
Tax write off.

It's literally impossible.
>>
>>90672427

It legitimatly wasn't very good
>>
>>90672427
Why did you make a second thread, OP?
>>90668373
>>
>>90672427
there isn't literally rabid nostalgia for it

like Jack could fail in every way and still succeed off the back of nostalgia, SBT couldn't

also yeah, its literally impossible for some stupid tax reason
>>
>>90672476
Yea.
>>90672481
>>90672551
Dude we been through this, they sold it to another company, it's not a tax wright off.
>>90672629
No, sold off.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/09/28/toonami-answers-questions-on-space-dandy-future-dragon-ball-z-kai-schedule-and-more
>>
>>90672857
No, CN sold it to another company.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/09/28/toonami-answers-questions-on-space-dandy-future-dragon-ball-z-kai-schedule-and-more
>>
>>90672862
Well then that company should continue it.
>>
>>90672427
Anon it isn't a question of "should" it's a question of "can"
>>
>>90672666
This.
>>
>>90672904
A french company offer them a "reboot" but they rejected it because of budget issues and scheduling issues.

They ended up doing a unrelated feature instead in it's place.
>>
>>90672862
It doesn't say they sold it, all it says is they lost the rights.
As in they don't have the rights to air it anymore.
Because it's a write-off.
>>
>>90672991
They said nothing about a write off.
>>
>>90673073
Here's an article
http://www.nickandmore.com/2014/09/22/cartoon-network-writes-off-beware-the-batman-sym-bionic-titan/

If that's not enough how about an official statement from Toonami?
http://toonami.tumblr.com/post/98164760488/good-newsbad-news-batman-fans

I gave my sources, now give me yours that says another company owns the rights.
>>
>>90673212
404'ed for the first link.

2nd link says nothing about a wright off.

This already said that they don't own the rights any more, they said nothing about writing it off.
>>
Why does everybody saying that because it's written off, it's virtually impossible to revive? I'm sure this happens in live-action all the time with a solution under everyone's nose.
>>
>>90674089
Ignorants.
>>
I wish this show was talked about slightly more on here.
>>
>>90677215
Trust me, you don't.
>>
>>90673625
Not the same guy but the link works and the second one says written off in the first section
>>
>>90677304
I do, slightly. We already have waifufags and it's the worst kind anyway, the A CUTE!!! version. >>90677339

Slightly doesn't give enough leeway for spam or anything, and if it does to you, then my personal wish was that it didn't and that it just had a bit more popularity on here but that it wasn't to that extent.
>>
>>90672427
I'm happy SJ came back and all but I'd much rather have SBT come back, even though it's next to impossible. But I'm crossing my fingers anyway. At least with Samurai Jack, we got four good seasons. SBT had all of one. ONE FUCKING SEASON. Jesus christ.
>>
>>90677816
You're naivety is cute.
>>
>>90677972
I said then exclude.
>>
>>90672427
Needed more Lance and High School episodes.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.