[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Show has a general >People make thread on the show outside

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (25KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
25KB, 480x336px
>Show has a general
>People make thread on the show outside of the general anyway
>>
>>90666359
>Post /a/ image.
>On /co/.
>>
>>90666359
>people attack a general for being a general, the most sensible way to discuss a show
>suggest they just don't call it a general, that will fix it
>>90666359
>calling dbz not /co/
>>
>>90666359
>Make a general.
>It gets deleted.
>>
general threads outside of talk backs tend to be awful for discussion. Just a mess of uninteresting cancer
>>
>>90666666
>>
>Claim that you can only talk about currently airing shows in generals.
>Even though that's the exact opposite purpose of why generals were created in the first place.
>Make glaring exceptions and go so far as to ban generals for certain shows.
>People take the hint and don't give a single shit about these rules.
>Don't make a sticky and ban or warn anyone that suggests it because the rules aren't even coherent and it'd be a visual display of your hypocrisy.
>>90666699
>Ban talkback threads which have been a staple on /co/ for years and force them into generals, but only for the shows that have generals.
They have nobody to blame but themselves. All stupid fanshit aside this is blatantly pisspoor moderation.
>>
File: 1473975787634.gif (483KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1473975787634.gif
483KB, 785x757px
>Show has a general
>has three other threads also
>fucking shit-sucking SCUMBAG OP can't take his complaint to any of the 5 relevant threads available, makes this shitshow of a thread instead

Fuck you you faggot. I know you're reading this
>>
>>90666359
>At least 15 Samurai Jack threads
I know everyone is excited for that but fucking really?
>>
>>90667365
Agreed

Do your fucking job, mods
>>
>go to general
>it's just circlejerkers image dumping their waifus with little to no discussion about the actual show

No thanks.
>>
>>90667570
>Samurai Jack
>discussion
That's like expecting people to bring scuba gear to skydiving.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.