[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is a show that's barely over three years old have such

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: steven.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
steven.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
How is a show that's barely over three years old have such intense levels of Flanderization?
>>
This definitely needed it's own thread, thank you.

Anyway, the only character that was flanderised is Peridot, and arguably Steven at times.
>>
>>90665071
>Says thread is pointless
>Contributes

Amythyst goes through the "I'm trash and lonely" arc every other week, Garnet is nothing but the fusion character now, and Lapis is just an emo teenager.
>>
>>90665157
You could've just posted this in /sug/ is my point.
>Amythyst goes through the "I'm trash and lonely" arc every other week
That has been resolved now, but I agree, I wasn't a big fan of how that was handled. I understand what they were going for with her feeling better, but then having others knock her down again, but it got tiresome after a while.

Not really true about Garnet, but they could use her more.

Lapis didn't have much of a personality to begin with so...
However, I actually really liked her in the past couple of episodes she was in.
>>
>>90665306
/sug/ is just a big image dump of people claiming their gemfus. Any whiffs of discussion get lost in the spam of pin up fanart.
>>
>>90665365
Should I create a thread based on illogical things in SU?
>>
File: 1488294789528.jpg (122KB, 1000x893px) Image search: [Google]
1488294789528.jpg
122KB, 1000x893px
>>90664988
>Flanderization?

Please kindly fuck off back to TV tropes where you and those forced labels belong.
>>
>>90665433
If you want to make a thread and it's not against the rules, who's stopping you?
>>
>>90664988
Ask Chowder.
>>
>>90665468
It's mainly pointing out suspicious things.
"Deepest lore" and the like.
I'm not sure if that would work as a thread.
>>
>>90665157
i can understand gernet, but amy is more than "im trash and lonely"
>>
>>90665458
>le TV Tropes is terrible maymay
>>
>>90665458
People have been using Flanderized for ages
>>
File: img.jpg (113KB, 1200x558px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
113KB, 1200x558px
>>90665458
Go on. Tell me what this is if not Flanderization
>>
>>90664988
Is that Olive Oyl on the right?
>>
Fanfiction tier writers with fanfiction mentality.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.