[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's kinda fucked up that inbetween fighting some giant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

It's kinda fucked up that inbetween fighting some giant monsters or a bratty preschooler or a pink redneck sometimes the powerpuff girls just had to deal with Satan fucking their shit up for a while.

I don't think they ever even beat him. I think he just got bored of playing with them and left after a while and came back when he was in the mood again.
>>
Anyone have that GIF of Him licking The professor?
>>
File: 1488436780211.gif (49KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1488436780211.gif
49KB, 400x400px
>yfw he shows up in a cameo as a one off when jack gets his sword back and saves bad end future Townsville from Him
>>
Why the pincers?
>>
IIRC they beat him in a movie using the power of love, friendship or some shit like that.
He's immortal and extremely powerful in his true form, probably could destroy the girls for good and bring doom upon Townsville if he wanted enough and the series was consistent with his power level.
>>
>>90654891
Maybe His power level is lower if he doesn't get any beauty sleep?
>>
who did it better?
>>
>>90654172
Unf, I love Him. One of the best villains ever.
>>
>>90655293
C&C devil always scared me a lot more as a kid for some reason.
>>
>>90654172
So the Aku of PPG?
>>
>>90655293
Both were somewhat disturbing, but red guy was so damn idiotic that all the creepy things done eventually got toned down by the stupid setting, with the subtle message he's everyone and is everywhere.
>>
>>90654172
They should have named HIM Satan Claws. Imean it's the only way his outfit makes sense.
>>
>>90654588
Satan Claws anon
>>
>>90655574
Aku's power level isn't as absurd. He just has hax because he can only be hurt by Jack's sword, and has some pretty good shapeshifting/leadership skills to boot.

The Powerpuff Girls are genuinely super strong, HIM is just that much more broken.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.