[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /co/ I want your honest opinions. Is the current Captain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: RCO001_1464441111.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO001_1464441111.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
Hi /co/ I want your honest opinions.
Is the current Captain America run as Captain Hydra any good?
I have a friend that tells me I should read it.
>>
>>90636520
Read it and form your own opinion. (Its also pretty interesting)
>>
>>90636657
I have read the first issue. I liked it. I wanted know if anyone else likes it too.
>>
>>90636520
>Captain Hydra
How is this explained in the actual comic? Because, it honestly makes no fucking sense to an outsider. This is "The inhumans are going to gas all the mutants and everyone is on their side just because" tier.
>>
>>90636520
Better than Captain #BlackLivesMatter.
>>
>>90636968
His history was re-written by a sentient cosmic cube.
>>
>>90636968
A cosmic reality warper controlled by Red Skull changed his past.
>>
>>90637113
When I actually side with the supposed villains, your comic is doing something wrong is my opinion of that shit.
>>
>>90637113
>>90637207
P.S. Don't forget illegal immigrant Falcon. I actually liked Falcon before he became "Black" Captain America (I emphasize Black because the comic wants you to).
>>
Really shitty art
>>
>>90637428
The falcon brothers even go around helping people break the law and attack people who try to stop them. Very shitty heroes.
>>
>>90636520
Yeah, it's pretty good. Start with Standoff though.
>>
>>90636968
>How is this explained in the actual comic?
Cosmic Cube
>>
>>90637725
I really hate what identity politics did to him. (Mexican) Falcon dindu nufin. He is an illegal immigrant. The whole super cops thing is embarrassing to anyone who has worked in law enforcement. Can the character be saved?
>>
It's great just very slow. The pacing feels kind of worth it at least, but if you don't like that kind of thing it might not be for you.
>>
>>90636968
The specific thing that did it was shown in the event that happened before the Cap ongoing (Avengers Standoff), but I think the Cap #2 recaps and provides the details to make sure you know this is what caused it.
>>
Yes. I just marathoned it this week. Solid run, well written and plotted. If anything I maybe wish the balance allowed for a little more present day than flashbacks, but they're well done. Zemo angle is actually endearing.
>>
>>90637119
>>90637164
Oh shit, so he's always been Hydra now? I thought that the Cube thing just changed his memories to make him believe that he's always idolized Hydra or something along those lines.
>>
>>90639743
Seems like the cube only changed him. He has memories of being childhood friends with Zemo and Zemo doesn't have them.

I would suggest going ahead and reading it if you have any interest.
>>
>>90639743
Kobik (the cosmic cube) did something to him that was different from what she did to the inmates in pleasant hill but we still don't know the finer details
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.