[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are stop motion animations considered /co/ discussion materi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: elsa pee.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
elsa pee.png
1MB, 1600x900px
Are stop motion animations considered /co/ discussion material?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV4aN3QmrEE
>>
If Bleedman's shit is, I suppose this shit is too
>>
Literally what the fuck am I laying my eyeballs upon at this moment
>>
>>90631807
Why does this look surprisingly decent? Like it's actually competently made
>>
>>90631807
Butt needles. It's always butt needles.
>>
>>90632056
They gotta do something with the millions of dollars these things make them
>>
>>90632056
This is why is soo strange

Most of this channels use live action or flash to make Elza and Spider videos because they need to release at least three videos per week to remain in the recommended list. The content is not important, they just need to use the Spiderman and Elza tags (the most popular tags in youtube) and made up some fucked up fetish story so kids will fail in the clickbait circle, there is no real need for the effort of stop motion, even if is not top quality this channel in particular is just losing money with this
>>
>>90631807
It was kind of hard to watch, but I appreciate how much work this guy is putting into creating material for his various unusual fetishes. Lots of people (women) just complain about lack of content instead of doing something productive about it.
>>
File: Disney-Frozen-Elsa-Let-it-Go.jpg (136KB, 1348x800px) Image search: [Google]
Disney-Frozen-Elsa-Let-it-Go.jpg
136KB, 1348x800px
>>90631807
GOTTA GOOOOOOOOOO
GOTTA GOOOOOOOOOO
I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANYMOOOOOORE

GOTTA GOOOOOOOOOO
GOTTA GOOOOOOOOOO
I'M ABOUT TO PISS ON THE FLOOOOOR

HERE I STAAAAND
ABOOOUT TO SPRAAAAY
CAN'T LET THE STORM RAAAGE OOOOON
GONNA GO SHOP FOR NEW PANTIES ANYWAY
>>
>>90631807
>50 minutes
What the fuck?
I clicked around randomly within that video, then at random times on another video in the sidebar.
It seems like they are reusing the same clips, just edited in a different order for several videos in order to maximize click bait.
>>
>>90632560
They get to make the fucked up videos they want and get paid. And they can take a tax deduction on the expenditures.

Who the fuck is animating this shit anyways?
>>
>>90635652
heh
>>
>>90635652
terrorismuh ses perte tambiem do me
>>
>>90635652
if she peed herself would the dress melt off
>>
So did we find out if the nonsense comments are made by bots or just very young children mashing on a tablet keyboard using their parents' accounts?
>>
>>90631807
Sure. If they weren't, I never would have found out about Supermansion...although oddly enough, nobody mentions this show...even though the series is ongoing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vaYWWS4O0A
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.