[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say what you will about modern CN shows having errors but I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: player 2 edward.png (203KB, 482x356px) Image search: [Google]
player 2 edward.png
203KB, 482x356px
Say what you will about modern CN shows having errors but I don't think any of them are as glaring as this.

For those not in the know, Edward (platypus, center) is supposed to be white with an orange beak but instead has Lazlo's colors.
>>
I'm pretty sure most of the complaints are about the shitty writing and poor animation *style*, not minor goofs nobody but you gives a flying fuck about.
>>
>>90621006
>Old shows can have errors too
>>
Man fuck Camp Lazlo, though. That one episode where Edward was pantsing everyone, and everyone just HAPPENED to have specially drawn pants for that episode even though EVERY OTHER EPISODE they just have sorta yoga pants. And this is never acknowledged.

And fuck that cheese wheel episode, they played that one way too often.
>>
The one that really made me uncomfortable was the episode where Samson doesn't take a shower for like a month.
>>
>>90621506
I remember some plot where everyone gets all stinky due to some stink weed and Samson doesn't want to be stinky.

Even though I enjoyed it back then, the show made me uncomfortable on more than one occasion. Episodes like the one where Edward pulls people's pants down, the one where Lazlo has to go to the bathroom and then changes into a diaper episode, the one where Lazlo hugs people, and Meatman
>>
>>90621006
they're okay
>>
>>90621602
"Lamar isn't a Lamar, Lamar's a Lauren!"
I remember good thrills and laughs throughout Lazlo, an amazing show to grow up with indeed.
>>
>>90626082
I agree. I remember looking forward to the premiere back when it came out in the summer of 2005. Can't believe it's been 12 years since that time and 9 years since it ended. Time flies by so fast.
>>
>>90621006
Are you autistic?
>>
>>90621006
>Say what you will about modern CN shows having errors but I don't think any of them are as glaring as this.
PPG
/thread
>>
>>90627875
I remember being a lil' kid getting so mesmerized about all these quality shows, wanting to be an animator myself to show everyone what a good cartoon was. Lazlo, Fosters', Con Carne/Billy and Mandy, and many other early 00's shows kind of stuck me to being an animator once I finally can be one. I miss those days.
>>
>>90630325
Those were some great times to be alive
>>
I mean, I am not sure I see your point here. You are aware that is "Edward," it is not like it really ruins the show. "Camp Lazlo" honestly will always be one of my favorite shows that was cancelled far too soon. My only real problem with CN is their terrible cancelling policy they seem to have, Nick has Spongebob thats in something like its 10th season, I can not name a CN show that can claim that, it is most disappointing.
>>
>>90621006
I mean, what are we to believe, that this is a magic platypus, or something? Ha ha, boy, I really hope somebody got fired for that blunder.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.