[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>Uncle Ben gets shot >>Crying his eyes out. >>Hears

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: tobey-maguire-spider-man-image.jpg (22KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
tobey-maguire-spider-man-image.jpg
22KB, 460x288px
>>Uncle Ben gets shot
>>Crying his eyes out.
>>Hears report of the shooter making an escape
>>Starts swinging towards the shooter's car
>>"WOOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!"
>>UNCLE BEN JUST FUCKING DIED!
>>
>>90615185
It was a different time.
>>
You would understand the pleasure web swinging gives you
>>
That... didn't happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouG3PqGxTmM
>>
>>90615185
Who cares. That wasn't even his uncle's actual killer.
His uncle's actual killer was a guy with a sick daughter who only stole the money so he could save his sick daughter. He had a sick daughter.
>>
>>90615185
I'm fairly certain you're not remembering this right
>>
>>90616683
Dat elfman tho
>>
>>90615185
Ladies and weirdos, OP is being a faggot again
>>
File: instant_lg.png (138KB, 327x379px) Image search: [Google]
instant_lg.png
138KB, 327x379px
>>90615185
That's not what happened at all. He was pretty serious through that whole exchange. And the whole Trilogy, for that matter.

Really, the main issue with Spider-Man is that he doesn't really wisecrack in this series.

And that the script forgets he has Spider Sense all the time.

And that Peter is a bullied loser all the time, even in fucking college.

Come to think of it, there was a lot that I disliked about these movies, even if they were mostly good.
>>
Reminder that Uncle Ben died over chocolate milk
>>
File: uncle.png (179KB, 480x449px) Image search: [Google]
uncle.png
179KB, 480x449px
>>90615185
>>
>>90617412
>And that the script forgets he has Spider Sense all the time.

Just like a lot of Spider-man writers do all the time
>>
>>90616683
It happens at 1:28
>>
>>90615185
When was the last time you saw SM1?
>>
>>90615185
>>get bitten by a spider
>>Crying his eyes out
>>Hears report of the spider making an escape
>>Starts swinging towards the spider's net
>>"WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!"
>>EIGHT LEGS MEANS SEVEN VAGINAS
>>
>>90617547
That was terror
>>
>>90617547
he's making all sorts of noises. he feels like a god.
>>
>>90617547
that was not woohoo
>>
>>90617412
He does, though not as much
>Here's your change (hits ock with a bag of money)
>I have a knack for that
>Little goblin jr, wanna cry?

I mean is not really comedy material but sure beats
>I'm swinging in here!

Or the whole "Tony sempai, I ship us both in tumblr" thing he has going in Civil War
>>
>>90617320
I still forget that he's credited for making both the 1989 Batman theme and the 2001 Spider man theme. And I don't think we ever had a superhero movie that could ever top those two themes (excluding the Superman theme).
>>
>>90617547
That was more of a scream of terror than excitement
>>
>>90619746
I liked the dark knight theme
>>
>>90615185
>>
>>90619205
>Tony sempai, I ship us both in tumblr
When in the fuck did something like this happen. He fanboy'ed out for a bit, sure, but jesus christ you make it sound like he was drooling over Stark.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.