[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Women finally get ahold of the character >Turn her into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5222.jpg (17KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5222.jpg
17KB, 299x168px
>Women finally get ahold of the character
>Turn her into an unlikable cunt

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>90614124
To be honest, when women write Carol, she isn't a cunt. Unlikable, yes, but not a cunt.
>>
>>90614169
No she is a cunt
>>
>>90614124

Because Marvel hired the wrong female writers. They went for loud feminists rather than actually talented writers. Meanwhile DC got a female writer for Catwoman and it was one of her best arcs in decades.
>>
There does seem to be a lot of disagreement over Carol characterization. Like there's ample evidence that she's supposed to be a bit of a cunt and control freak, but once you get into her own comics that seems to get lost. At least from what I've seen of it. That's mostly what I find maddening about her.
>>
>>90614511
You know that is what women always says each time you bring up something they messed up. If it only was the right women, it would have been great. Yet we can go over the whole documented history of human kind and not once did women governing end up well.
>>
>>90614124
Looks like someone's not YAAASSING the queen
>>
>>90616168
What does "governing" have to do with writing fucking comic books? Not even the guy you were talking to but you've lost the plot, mate.
>>
>>90614124
>>90614211
Please elaborate.
>>
>>90614124

Carol has always been a cunt though. Making her a dick is more in character than making her the YASS QUEEN that every body loves .
>>
>>90616269
Because to do anything, even the simplest things, you need to organise and plan. And that is governing. It does not have to be a ta state or city level. The women in comics can't orgnise their work. One or two can be good in any team, but to plan stuff you need a man.
>>
>>90616269
He's just blogposting. Happens a lot really where someone wants to get an idea off their chest so they find the most fringely related topic to post it in.
>>
>>90616168
Fuck are you talking about you mong? I could name a dozen awesome women rulers just off the top of my head.
>>
>>90614124
>Turn her into an unlikable cunt
>Turn her
Wasn't she always an unlikable cunt, but a compelling unlikable cunt?
>>
File: carolfag explain.png (295KB, 1235x436px)
carolfag explain.png
295KB, 1235x436px
This carolfag explain it why.
>>
>>90614124
Don't try to understand women. Women understand women and they hate each other.
>>
>>90614124
Women are cunts
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.