[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm curious, are there any cartoons aimed at adults that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: d9hn4ok.jpg (143KB, 1024x464px) Image search: [Google]
d9hn4ok.jpg
143KB, 1024x464px
I'm curious, are there any cartoons aimed at adults that don't unintentionally draw interest from kids?
>>
File: WE.jpg (33KB, 750x750px)
WE.jpg
33KB, 750x750px
>>90613404
Isn't exactly the opposite scenario the most common one?
>>
File: default.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
default.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>90613404
The Critic? I would guess the humor in that is too subtle and dry for kids to get.
>>
No because ignorant parents will sit their kids down in front of anything animated and kids are attracted to the bright colors and associate cartoons with being for kids due to the surplus of other kid friendly programming.

If you want a show that a kid won't watch, it has to be made with dark gritty colors, and with realistic character design that closely imitates real life. Basically like moving renaissance paintings with more brown and bloom. But then you'll be swamped with edgy teenagers like with Metapocalypse, so it's sort of a lose-lose.
>>
>>90613725
>If you want a show that a kid won't watch, it has to be made with dark gritty colors, and with realistic character design that closely imitates real life. Basically like moving renaissance paintings with more brown and bloom.

Are you retarded
That's exactly what kids like because everyone tries to baby them and they just want to be in on what's cool with teens/young adults too.
You really really don't remember being a kid, do you?
>>
>>90613725
My parents used to rent me shit like Devilman and Agent Aika when I was a kid and I loved it. A lot of Russian kids' cartoons that were done in some high-concept styles and techniques on the other hand I hated, but now appreciate as art.

It can't be helped, adults think they remember what kids like but they really don't, or else too much has changed.
>>
>>90613788
Kids like BTAS, but kids don't like "There will come soft rains".
>>
>>90613404
>no Home Movies

Shit list
>>
Probably Out There, too boring for normalfags
>>
>>90613914
Idk what that is but when I was a kid in amongst my friends and I it was always a big cajone measuring contest to see who'd seen the most violent or fucked up movie, Planet Terror was my favorite movie back in 4th grade
>>
>>90613725
>>90613788
as a kid I never wanted to watch Gargoyles because it didn't look cute enough for me
>>
>>90615332
That is a short story and also a Russian animated short about a morning in an automated house in the future after all of it's inhabitants were incinerated by the nuclear holocaust.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.