[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Carnage has a hot gf >Joker has a hot gf I need to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>Carnage has a hot gf
>Joker has a hot gf

I need to be more like these guys if I want to get a 10/10 hottie, don't I?
>>
except you wouldn't because you post on 4chan
>>
>>90610126
>he doesn't think Joker or Carnage would post on 4chan
>>
>>90610177
They wouldn't, it's too slow and mundane for them. Carnage is the most likely to do it, but only because he's shown to have outside interests other than killing. That being said, it would probably be on some type of metal forum and not 4chan. If it counts though, there was an issue of Spider-Man where Peter talked about using anonymous message boards where everyone's a jerk to each other.
>>
>>90610382
HonestlyIi could see joker shitposting. Also involving 4chan or the rest of the internet with his plans.
>>
Yes, girls like rebellious tough assholes. Being a "nice guy" means absolutely nothing to them.
>>
File: mhZaytB.jpg (294KB, 1000x645px) Image search: [Google]
mhZaytB.jpg
294KB, 1000x645px
>>90610070

Yeah, starting raping and maybe killing chicks and maybe you'll get lucky like Bernardo or Gallego or West or whatnot.
>>
>>90611577
And even if you don't get a hot girlfriend, you got all the murder and rape to look fondly on.
>>
>>90611577
I'd really like to eat Shrieks ass
>>
>>90610070
Carnage is naked under that thing.
>>
>>90612773
>you are naked under your clothes
L-lewd!
>>
>>90610891
Hell, I'd go along with most of his plans. Especially if it's just a goofy distraction like placing boxes full of stale fruitcake all around the city and calling in a bomb threat or staging an elaborate dance number in front of every government building in the city to tie-up the police force.
>>
>>90613215
>You are naked under your skin!
>>
>>90613537
Spotted the skeleton poster
>>
>>90610070
Does anybody else want to fuck Doppelganger?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.