[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone in Springfield overlook the fact that Homer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: alone1.png (197KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
alone1.png
197KB, 512x384px
Why does everyone in Springfield overlook the fact that Homer killed someone? Not even in a joking way, like it's literally canon (so to speak).
>>
>>90589182
Because dodging a shirt isn't murder ya sperg
>>
>>90589182
>>90589320
To be fair, it was an honest mistake.
>>
File: frank-grimes.jpg (18KB, 180x267px) Image search: [Google]
frank-grimes.jpg
18KB, 180x267px
>>90589182
Same reason they overlook every other thing Homer gets away with and all the other stupid things that happens in their town. Because if they didn't it would be a very different kind of show. They did a whole episode explaining this where a neurotic guy representing somebody from the real world that would notice all the bullshit paid them a visit, and was driven mad.
>>
>>90589182
Because every characters of this show started to develop a lack of empathy.
>>
>>90589320
>>90589428
His car also blocked the ambulance.
>>
File: ednakrabappel.jpg (20KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
ednakrabappel.jpg
20KB, 650x400px
how did she die?
>>
Haha stupid Flanders
>>
>>90589182
That's not murder, it was manslaughter at the worst.
>>
>>90589555
Offscreen.
>>
File: 15656.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
15656.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>90589600
>>
>>90589320
>>90589428

>The girls should shot the shirts up an let it fail from the air to the audience, not aim it on the belly of a viewer
>There was not reason for them to shot more than one projectile at a time
>For a grandstand soo high, they should put metal nets in the background to prevent this kind of thinh
>>
>>90589600
Really? I heard she died, but didn't knew how.
>>
CHANGE THE CHANNEL MARGE
>>
>>90589600
How did Flanders react?
>>
>>90589642
I think the only hint they gave about her death was flanders wearing a black armband
>>
>>90589627
Thanks Captain Hindsight!
>>
>>90589555
In real life.
>>
>>90589627
>For a grandstand soo high, they should put metal nets in the background to prevent this kind of thinh
Yeah, Simpsons writing is fucking garbage
>>
>>90589487
Again non intentional circumstance. You don't get arrested for walking into a store while a robber is trying to get away, and when you block his path he says fuck it and start shooting up the place in anger. That's not how punishment works.

Ultimately, the only one that would be upset is Ned. And he's literally "Jesus, by the book" Ned Flanders.
>>
>>90589732
Depends if Homer parked on a spot that is illegal.
>>
>>90589487
but let's not play the blame game
>>
>>90589555
If I were told to make something up and to be respectful, I'd just go with an unexpected brain aneurysm and stroke. It can happen suddenly without much warning and be fatal, but is less dramatic than other sudden violent deaths like car crash or murder. Also it fits in with her age, gender, profession, and smoking habits, which all increase her chances of having one.

If I were told I didn't need to be respectful, I'd say she choked on a cigarette in her sleep, because that would be believable enough for the character, to me.
>>
>>90589810
Well true, but did he? Other than just blocking the parking lot lanes, as I'm one to assume with so many people coming to see the game, parking spaces were scarce and all. I don't recall what happened, since this was like 20 years ago.
>>
>>90589182
i remember being legit sad when she died. i thought only movie villains or japanese characters die permanently
>>
>>90589182
Do people like this episode?
It feels like it might have been a stepping stone in terms of making the show go to shit, but I'm not entirely sure.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.