[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Show originally started about a boy and his lighthearted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_nj9k3jpmWi1qliqrqo1_1280.png (449KB, 600x459px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nj9k3jpmWi1qliqrqo1_1280.png
449KB, 600x459px
>Show originally started about a boy and his lighthearted adventures in a world created by a war long ago
>Show then goes into drama territory bringing in many fans
>Show is now predominantly drama and/or psuedointellectiual shit

Why can't a fun show about a boy and his adventures just stay that way with only two or three "deep" episodes a season?
>>
>>90585614
Why can't it go the other way?
Nobledark.
>>
>>90585614
Steven Universe's plot was planned from the beginning (more than AT), it represents the loss of innocence that's part of growing up. It was always intended to become more complex.
>>
>>90585614
>Why can't
That's a faulty question. The Pokémon anime has been airing continuously for 20 years. Obviously a show CAN do that.
>>
>>90586351
>why can't modern western cartoons be just about a boy and his adventures?

Fixed that for OP
>>
>>90586506
>why can't modern western cartoons have a plot like my animu?
>>
>>90585614
>Why can't a fun show about a boy and his adventures just stay that way
Because Steven Universe is meant to be about him growing up into the responsibilities of the past that has shaped his world and his existence.

Dunno about AT though.
>>
>>90586198
then why didn't it

all it did was turn Steven from a regular kid into Jesus Christ
>>
>>90586198
>loss of innocence
So does that mean we're gonna get Steven actually being a badass at some point?
>>
>>90586746
>Steven Universe is meant to be about him growing up into the responsibilities of the past that has shaped his world and his existence
Well they're doing a shit job at it.
>>
File: wander.jpg (21KB, 468x418px) Image search: [Google]
wander.jpg
21KB, 468x418px
>>90585614
someone did it, but it was too pure for this world
>>
>>90587051
What an annoying looking goofball. Wouldn't it be great if someone would blow him right out of the galaxy?
>>
>>90587045
Well that's just your opinion my dear personal friend.
>>
>>90587029
Well he DID practically beat a gem that the CGs couldn't beat on his own.

Sure he was running the whole time, but he still got the poofing blow and he was alone.
>>
>>90585614
>thread #9,837,842
it had a good run. they did stuff to stay fresh and it didn't work, but I don't hate them for trying.
>>
>>90587572
and Steven Universe was always about drama, it just took a little time to get into it.
>>
>>90585614
Both kinds of stories can be done well, it's more a matter of pacing and balance between them.
>>
File: 1481499048949.jpg (56KB, 542x400px) Image search: [Google]
1481499048949.jpg
56KB, 542x400px
>>90585614
>AT
>a show about drama and try-hard intellectualism
Try again
>>
>>90585614
Ward didn't know how to handle his series
Sugar loves unnecesary drama and musical scenes she is good at making them but needs to tone it down
>>90586198
>Believing this
>>
>>90587139
T. Lord Hater
>>
>>90585614
Because you keep sucking cocks, OP.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.