[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWP K1UUNll8 Are they right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: batman tas.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
batman tas.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWPK1UUNll8

Are they right?
>>
I ain't watching this shit.
Shill your video on some other site.
>>
>>90564693
See this is exactly why nobody likes you. You have superiority issues without actually being superior.
>>
>>90564625

>WatchMojo employee
>Trying to get ad $$$ by shilling his shitty youtube countdown video on /co/

You might get a couple sheckles out of this thread, Saul. MIGHT.
>>
Isn't the top tens of Mojo made by voting pools in that anyone can vote? Why people give them so much shit for just broadcasting choices that they don't even made?
>>
Someone post what episodes they said first
>>
>>90565430
>10. The Laughing Fish
>9. Perchance to Dream
>8. Beware the Gray Ghost
>7. Joker's Favor
>6. Robin's Reckoning
>5. Mad Love
>4. Two-Face
>3. Almost Got 'Im
>2. Heart of Ice
>1. Over the Edge
>>
>>90565475
That's a very safe list
>>
>>90565475
>1.Over the Edge

it's a good episode but no where near no.1
>>
>>90565475

>Perchance to Dream and Over the Edge
>On the same Top Ten list

Nigga they're the exact same fucking episode.
>>
>>90565628
No, they're not anything alike aside from it all being a hallucination/dream.
>>
>>90565475
Those are some good choices t.b.h.
>>
>>90565029
No, they excluded Spectacular Spider-Man from Top 10 Marvel cartoon and superhero show lists and made it sound like a personal opinion.
>>
>>90564625
>Ep.40 - If you're so smart, why aren't you rich?
Riddler gets away at the end of the episode
>Ep.48 - What is reality?
Riddler is finally caught and arrested, episode themes make him a candidate for Arkham
>Ep.79 - Riddler's Reform
Riddler's time in Arkham is up and he's released, steps up his game, and challenges Batman once again
All 3 of these together tell a great story, and their positions in the series are perfect.
>>
>>90564625

Harley's Holiday should have been on that list
>>
>No baby doll
shit list
>>
>>90565628
No, Perchance was actually coherent and worked well. Edge was an edgy, watered-down reprise.
>>
>>90571100
it was in no way a reprise of Perchance to Dream. Perchance to Dream was showing Bruce in a happy life, but he questioned it from the start, refusing to believe it was real, and refusing to accept the happiness.

Over the Edge is just "Oh no everything goes wrong, it all comes tumbling down and Batman's probably going to die" and then lmao no it was only a hallucination. In Over the Edge the scarecrow hallucination is just an excuse to do a story about everything falling apart. Perchance to Dream is actually about the illusion, and it Bruce trying to figure out what's going on and if he's crazy or what.

The two episodes have absolutely nothing in common other than the fact that most of them take place in a hallucination.

Fuck, Perchance to Dream is Bruce being in an imagined world, in Over the Edge Barbara is the one hallucinating and she's not even in the hallucination. They're completely different episodes.
>>
>>90564625
glad to see over the edge was number 1. it was always my favorite episode and the animation in that one is top notch.

im also a fan of the very first episode.
>>
>>90571542
the action scenes were well animated but I feel like the character design for TNBA was very 2-dimensional so that holds it back for me
>>
>>90565628

Not really. Perchance to Dream was pretty much a "For the Man who has everything" knockoff
>>
>>90564625

Heart of Ice not being #1 is pure contrarianism
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.