[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sure, this is a show where a white male character explains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4564.gif (2MB, 340x257px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4564.gif
2MB, 340x257px
>Sure, this is a show where a white male character explains how to punch to an Asian-American, female head of her own dojo, in her own dojo — wait, let me be painfully specific. A white male character explains his martial art — which was made up by white men in the 1970s as a nonspecifically Asian but definitionally more powerful technique than those invented by actual Asian cultures — to an Asian-American, female expert in actual martial arts developed by actual Asian cultures.

IRON FIST BTFO
>>
>>90561267
Iron Fist was made by jews, not whites.

Actual asians suck at martial arts. The practice of white teaching them how to fight in their own countries is literally as old as time. Anyone who watches professional fighting knows this.
>>
>>90561267
Sounds like every tae kwon do/karate instructor next to Papa Johns
>>
>>90561267
>OPs pic

I...honestly don't think most of /co/ is familiar with Akeem. Or the Big Boss Man.
>>
>>90561267
Multiculturalism means whites have no culture and can't be experts or enjoy other cultures.
>>
>>90561267
>>90561456
Heh, member in Return of the Dragon when Chuck Norris beat the shit out of that Japanese guy?
>>
Do any of these kinda reviews actually narrow it past White and Asian?

Like does a single one of them say white American or ... Well I'm assuming it Chinese or Tibetan.
Or do they not wanna be more specific and risk being wrong and ignorant?
>>
>>90561894
oh that explains why braindead scumbag alt right cant stop masturbating to creepy anime.

nationalism means becoming a mindless consumer of international goods and services assimilating their culture into your own ... wait, what?
>>
>>90561267
I told you you should've gonne with best girl Misty instead of Coleen, that's what you get.
>>
>>90561950
>Object to SJW insanity
>Must be alt-right.

Not to mention there's a difference between being patriotic and proud of your own culture and also enjoying other cultures. Some of the best whiskys and salami and kebabs in the world come from Japan, made by native Japanese.
>>
>>90561909
>Implying there's anything to a person other than the color of their skin
What are you, racist?
>>
>>90562022
This. People need to be placed in strict slots in society with defined areas they are allowed to excel in based on their ethnicity and you can't leave those areas OR IT'S RACIST.
>>
>>90561950
alt-right hacker here. We know who you are and we're going to jerk off into your hair dye.
>>
>>90562008
I meant that that one can be patriotic and etc AND enjoy aspects of other cultures. It's not binary.
>>
>>90562143
(flatly) Oh
>>
>>90561267
>doesn't know how Gracie jiujitsu facefucked all the actual Asian martial arts despite it not being Asian at all

Gooks BTFO, there's nothing you can make another culture can't improve upon.
>>
>>90564315
Is this true or some /heem/ meme I'm getting worked by?
>>
>>90562008
Just some of? Hell no, ALL the best whiskey is made in Japan. I thought I knew my drink well, and loved it, then I tried Torys, the $5/Bottle swill they sell in Japan, and it's better than a $100 bottle here. Kakubin is 100x better than that, and Hibiki is God's blessing unto Whiskey.
Also, Iron Fist is an awesome character, basically the face of actual multiculturalism, and I look forward to his amazing show.
If anyone hates it for 'being racist' clearly shows you that they are the true racist.
>>
Can't they just say the shows shit instead of being pissy SJW about it
>>
>>90562143
as if your small white dick can even reach anywhere
>>
>>90564315
>Gracie Jiu-Jitsu
>Punch
>>
We should feel awful. No really. We really should feel awful. What is said in the OP is right what is being done in Iron Fist is terrible and atonement IS necessary.

I think the most fitting punishment is to have a taste of our own Medicine.

How about looking at an Asian being better at an occidental fight Sport than an occidental and even besting one potntial occidental champion to this very sport and being better than him:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bggK1a5EEE4&t=2s
Watch it with me, my friend. Even seek and watch the whole episode if you really wish to make up for it.
>>
>>90567326
You could post a Sakuraba match but you settled for something else.

And I'm thankful for that, I've never watched that fight before and it's rad as fuck
>>
>>90567365
Hajime No Ippo is an awesome show, it has a worst seasons schedule than Venture Bros (I am not even exaggerating), but there is plenty of episode out already:

Watching order:
Season 1 The Fighting! (76 episodes)
Champion Road (90 minutes animated movie)
Mashiba vs. Kimura (60 minutes animated movie)
Season 2 New Challenger (26 episodes)
Season 3 Rising (25 episodes)

Many fights are like what you just see. It's really rad.
>>
>>90567365
>Sakuraba
MMA isn't really occidental, though. by definition, MMA is pure multiculturalism
>>
>>90561456
>Judaism is a race
>>
File: Twin Towers.jpg (173KB, 800x786px) Image search: [Google]
Twin Towers.jpg
173KB, 800x786px
>>
>>90567671
Well, it actually is. incidentally, there is also a religion who happens to be called Judaism too, that many Jews, as well as a bunch of non Jew follow.

So while most of the Jew are Jew, there are also Jew who aren't Jewish, while there is also non Jew who are Jewish.

It can bring some confusion.
>>
>>90567009
It's true, but the Gracies set up the tournaments to favour their style of grappling and takedowns for points, even if they don't necessarily cause damage.
>>
>>90564315

Sup
>>
>>90561995
>best girl Misty
fuck off retard
>>
File: IMG_0544.jpg (120KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0544.jpg
120KB, 642x722px
>>90561830
There are people alive who don't know Akeem the African dream?
>>
>>90561267

Well martial arts were invented by the Greeks, introduced in India during Alexander's conquests and from there a degenerated version was introduced to China then Japan then Brazil, but at the roots of every real martial art is some bearded Greekboi.

> Thank you, Greekboi, for bringing us civilization, democracy, mathematics and kung fu.
>>
>>90568177
I'm pretty sure the concept of "hitting the other guy with your body" is pretty universal to humans
>>
>>90568270
The art of not just flailing your limbs wildly took years to perfect.
>>
>>90561267
Is said white man's martial arts style actually more effective
Just because something has been around for a while doesn't mean it's perfect
Also just because she is Asian and runs a dojo doesn't mean she is a better fighter
>>
>>90561830
You would be surprised at how much crossover there is when it comes to wrestling and comic fans. As a matter of fact there was a Montreal Screwjob comment in a post here yesterday.
>>
>>90561267
Thread yesterday was interesting until it died.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.