[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand its shit >http://www.hollywoo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 263
Thread images: 25

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand its shit

>http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/review/marvels-iron-fist-review-984200
>Matt Murdock is driven by his Catholic guilt, Jessica Jones by traumatic assault and consent issues, Luke Cage by America's multi-century history of imperiled black masculinity. Iron Fist arrives in a deep hole amid concerns about its curly-haired, blonde protagonist appropriating Asian culture, but the bigger problem ends up being that he's barely even appropriating. There's no specificity to Danny's experience other than the most generic of identity crises -- like the world needed another billionaire vigilante — and Jones is far too placid a leading man to give any sense of Danny's internal torment. He's not placid in a Zen way, just tepid like room temperature. Rather than being a man who found enlightenment through tragedy and disassociation from his upbringing, Danny comes across like a spoiled frat boy who took a Comparative Religion class and spends a few months picking up coeds by telling them he's totally into meditation and tai chi now.

>http://variety.com/2017/tv/reviews/marvels-iron-fist-netflix-review-finn-jones-1202004027/
>“Marvel’s Iron Fist” is deadly — in all the wrong ways. Quite a few dramas in the streaming arena have pacing problems, and even Netflix’s better Marvel programs have displayed an affinity for contrived, time-killing subplots. But “Iron Fist” is the most frustrating and ferociously boring example of Netflix Drift in some time.

Really shoulda casted that Asian eh
>>
File: 1465848206501.jpg (17KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1465848206501.jpg
17KB, 320x320px
>Marvel Television
>>
This whole thing feels like one big old monkey paw.
>>
all the Netflix shows are afraid of being comic book related
fuck them
>>
>>90526648
Thats because Marvel Studios has nothing to do with them
>>
>>90526648
The dumb thing is that they try SO hard at that, while literally being in the same universe as Avengers and shit. I mean "THE INCIDENT" gets talked about all the damn time, but then it tries to be super srs, while referencing the literal alien invasion. It just doesn't work.
>>
>>90526582
>blonde protagonist appropriating Asian culture

evry tiem
>>
>>90526655
>>90526671
but AoS has been crazy good since the 2nd season
>>
Wasn't there an interview when one of the writers said
>Danny's not going to be wearing a mask because he has no reason to do so
>But he also won't be doing anything in public because he's a famous billionaire
As if those were two separate thoughts? The writers are apparently too fucking stupid to get that one plus one equals two, so no wonder this shit is gonna suck.
>>
>>90526677
For the last time the culture of K'un-Lun IS HIS CULTURE!!! The America-centrism is killing me!

AHhhghjfrchzehi
>>
>>90526701
Dexter season 5 showrunner
>>
>“Iron Fist” is the most frustrating and ferociously boring example of Netflix Drift in some time.

Good fucking lord.

I hope these people shat on Luke Cage and Jessica Jones's pacing issues because I refuse to believe that Iron Fist is worse.
>>
>>90526582

I refuse to this is more boring than Jessica Jones, or post-Cottonmouth Luke Cage.
>>
>>90526582
what did you expected from someone ashamed of their comic origin?
>>
>Scott Buck who is the showrunner for this show is also the showrunner for the Inhumans series.

Uh oh.
>>
>>90526787
#PrayforInhumans
>>
So, TV Marvel's first flop?
>>
>>90526730
Much worse, anon. Season 6 to 8 showrunner.
>inb4 season 7 was good
It wasn't. Ukrainian mob boss played by Ray Stevenson was the only thing saving that season from being a disaster and with his death the show quickly devolved to being the same tripe as S6.
>inb4 Strahovski was fappable
Go watch Chuck or something, it's a much better show anyway.
>>
>Douchy fratboy

Que??? This is the /complete/ opposite of what everybody has said. He has a "child-like innocence and naivte".

Why do I assume this is based on negative (and false) pre-conceptions of Danny Rand?
>>
>>90526671
That's always been the appeal of the gritty Street-level series like Daredevil and Punisher. They live in a world where aliens are not out of the ordinary and there's a 1/10 chance your neighbors have super powers. Yet at the end of the day, the problems of street crime and drugs and other civil issues are still there just like real life.
>>
>>90526863
Mad he was a white man "appropriating magic Asian culture."

Now they are mad he doesn't play up the Asian mystic stuff in the show.

These reviews are a joke.
>>
>>90526835
that was AoS
>>
>>90526890
I mean I guess?
Look, it works in the comics because while it's the same universe they're not talking about it during a Punisher run everytime they get the chance.

In these Netflix shows it feels like "THE INCIDENT" had to be talked about at least 5 times during a season. Then, after talking about Thor swatting aliens, they go back to worrying about a druglord. It just feels off.
>>
>>90526835
That was the second half of Luke Cage.
>>
>>90526890
Always been a thing with Marvel a whole strata of crime and heroes that largely go unnoticed by the larger goings on.
>>
>>90526689
>AoS
>good after the 2nd season
Aos was only good at its highest point, everything else has been dull, boring or meh
>>
>>90526582
Americans are so fucking stupid.
>>
>>90526955
thor isnt patrolling the city, neither are the avengers, etc

common people still have mundane things to worry about
>>
>>90526840
he's the one that pushed the incest subplot after they got divorced in real life right? that's kinda based

>>90526962
lol okay guy
>>
Lmao this definitely backfired on Marvel because you can tell that they were definitely expecting this to get positive buzz like the other three series before their respective releases.

This and Finn's meltdown on twitter and Marvel's hamfisted attempts at being progressive definitely didn't work out in this instance.

Tumblr is going to be insufferable though.
>>
>>90527006
Yet they can't shut up about them? It's annoying that while they worry about mundane stuff they also have this stupid need to talk about "THE INCIDENT"

It just pisses me off. We know Marvel, the Avengers are a thing. There's two movies now. I watched them already.

When Frank's franking mobsters in the comics they're not yapping about Iron Man flying trough the sky or some shit.
>>
File: iron fisted.gif (2MB, 540x250px) Image search: [Google]
iron fisted.gif
2MB, 540x250px
>>90526582
>about its curly-haired, blonde protagonist appropriating Asian culture, but the bigger problem ends up being that he's barely even appropriating.

And opinion disregarded.
>>
>>90526617
Comic book movies in general have been a massive Monkey's Paw. I wanted legitimate movies based on comics, but instead they're just following trends then slapping names on top for familiarity.
>>
>>90527053
>This and Finn's meltdown on twitter
What happened here?
>>
>>90527094
I think AoS did this better but ofc they're pretty much tangled up in whatever bullshit the Avengers are dealing with so I'm not sure if that's really fair to say.

That being said they can surely drop more references to Avengers post Avengers 1.
>>
>>90526890
To a degree sure, but Daredevil regularly takes on guys like Bullseye, Gladiator. Mr. Fear, and Mr. Hyde. We're two seasons in, and I want those aspects explored. Miller was able to balance color and grittiness, so why can't Netflix?
>>
>>90526582
Hold on, since when did you guys ever give a shit about online reviews
>>
>>90527118
He tried to be nice to some SJW who had "championed" a asian Iron Fist. It was a losing proposition from the start.
>>
File: 1483871025686.jpg (283KB, 1280x1249px) Image search: [Google]
1483871025686.jpg
283KB, 1280x1249px
>Most of the reviews saying that the fight choreography is bad

This is what I was worried about the most. There is literally nothing interesting about Iron Fist if you can't make the fight scenes entertaining.
>>
>>90527129
When you've got goons that want to shit on something for the lulz
>>
>>90526582
>blonde protagonist appropriating Asian culture

When will white people realize that most asian cultures as a whole really don't care about that nonsense? Like, it's statistically proven.

>like the world needed another billionaire vigilante

That's kind of the way it goes in Marvel. It's like they don't know the source material.

>Danny comes across like a spoiled frat boy who took a Comparative Religion class and spends a few months picking up coeds by telling them he's totally into meditation and tai chi now.

I'm interested in seeing exactly where they saw this, but from the first sentence of the article, I already knew the writer's opinion was skewed.

also
>variety
lmao
>>
>>90527120
Because Frank Miller is a living legend.
>>
File: the-man-with-the-iron-fists.gif (2MB, 625x258px) Image search: [Google]
the-man-with-the-iron-fists.gif
2MB, 625x258px
>>90526582
These SJW-tards wouldn't have kicked up a fuss if Danny had been black.
>>
>>90527169
Hollywood has been on its bitching stump for months about this. Best to just take it with a pillar of salt any opinion they have on this. Then ignore it anyway.
>>
>>90527032
>lol okay guy
>being this delusional about a shit series
>>
>>90527141
Now see I actually want to see these fight scenes for myself because one site said that Luke Cage had better fight scenes. Luke Cage.

>>90527129
>>90527169
I like how Variety and The Hollywood Reporter were legitimate reviewers when they shat on things /co/ hated but now that they're shitting on a Marvel Netflix show they're suddenly shit.
>>
>>90527205
>I like how Variety and The Hollywood Reporter were legitimate reviewers when they shat on things /co/ hated but now that they're shitting on a Marvel Netflix show they're suddenly shit.

/co/ isn't a hivemind. I've always held the opinion that variety is terrible. THR is a little bit better but their proclivity towards biased opinion pieces pretending to be legitimate reviews seems to be happening more often than not.
>>
File: Luke Cage is Problematic.png (1MB, 800x3278px) Image search: [Google]
Luke Cage is Problematic.png
1MB, 800x3278px
>>90527205
>Now see I actually want to see these fight scenes for myself because one site said that Luke Cage had better fight scenes. Luke Cage.

God, this was embarrassing to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx_CgVS2q1I
>>
>>90527200
AoS has been better than most of the movies, all the Netflix shows, and all the CW shows except for iZombiee
>>
>>90527243
there's literately a cut between every single punch
it could lead to epileptic seizures
>>
>>90527120
Because the people who make this shit are allergic to color and humor. It's a crying shame, but somebody keeps giving them views, ratings and money, and we're legally prohibited from killing these retards, so they keep profiting off of it.
>>
>>90526582

Did you guys expect anything else with Scott Buck behind it??
>>
>>90527119
AoS is about SHIELD agents and their troubles. It stands to reason the
Movie stuff pops up there. They're pretty much connected to it directly.

Some kid selling "INCIDENT" cam footage on the streets starts to feel like "WATCH THE AVENGERS 1 AND 2 ALREADY!" to me.
>>
>>90527294
who sells footage anymore when there's YouTube and WorldStar
>>
>>90527053
Twitter's worse. Twitter's always worse. The crown has been usurped.

Danny/Colleen is a confirmed thing, so the dramas gonna get worse. Ai Aiyai.
>>
>>90526582
>>Marvel's Iron Fist starts off sluggishly, seeming far more like a soap opera than a superhero series, complete with bland, pretty, rich people sneering and scheming over family fortunes.(ign)
>>
>>90527243
>they killed Cottonmouth for this
As someone who stopped watching after the Cottonmouth's death, I take all the kind words about Luke Cage back, I hate this show as much as I hate Jessica Jones.
>>
>>90526582
>nu-male fist
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA WOW
>>
Can't do Iron Fist if you're ashamed of the source material, honestly. One of the few problems I had with Logan was it was both ashamed and indulgent of coming from comic books.
>>
>>90527246
>being better than bottom of the barrel shit means something is good.
>>
>>90526582
This article could basically be summarized as "He's white" desu. That is the actual angle of the article.
>>
>but so far the mystical city of K'un-L'un is just styrofoam snow drifts that characters talk about while sitting around.
>>
>>90527429
Well, can't say it's irrevelant for him to be white, can they?

Hope it picks up in the second half.
>>
File: laughing stock.jpg (45KB, 363x310px) Image search: [Google]
laughing stock.jpg
45KB, 363x310px
>>90527246
>>
>>90526787

He's also the guy that drove Dexter into shitsville in the space of one season.
>>
>>90527518
>frat boy picking up chicks
Isn't nu-male. That's alpha.
>>
>>90526582
>yaaaawn the white guilt.
>>
>>90526962
I also disagree, the show had come into its own. But admittedly, yes, if you dropped the show in series 1 I don't blame you.

I dropped the show after 8 episodes of series 1 but because my brother egged me on, I picked it back up around the middle of series 3 and it's leaps and bounds better than it used to be.

Serial watcher now.
>>
Well, game spot and KungFu Kingdom gave it a positive review, and 411mania was favourable. It's pretty mixed.

It was kinda obvious Hollywoodreporter, verge, el al would hate it, some were already on the "dislike" train. Hope Finn Jones doesn't take it too personally.
>>
>>90526582
How do you fuck up Iron Fist? He punches shit with magic. All his fans care about his is the mystical kungfu. just have the guy fight for 13 episodes.
>>
I don't trust these reviewers desu, seems like they were on the hate train of Danny miscasting.
>>
>>90526962
AOS Has been improving from season to season .season 4 is fucking awesome.
>>
>>90527169
>When will white people realize that most asian cultures as a whole really don't care about that nonsense? Like, it's statistically proven.
Asian-Americans do, because they're Americans and as such insane and obsessed with a vision of a country that doesn't exist anymore.
>>
>>90528054
Jessica Jones and Luke Cage suffered from the same problems but nobody bitched about it. i wonder why...
>>
>>90528036
this series dosen't have mystical kungfu. it's "grounded in rality"
>>
>>90528111
gay
>>
>>90528143
it's also produced by the smae guy that did
>>90526840
>>
File: TrumpDebate_CNN.gif (3MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpDebate_CNN.gif
3MB, 360x203px
These "critics" wrote intentionally inflammatory articles with the knowledge that the headlines would attract people simply because of the race controversies surrounding Iron Fist. I'm willing to bet more than a few of these writers, once they received the 6 episodes, rubbed their hands together and said, "Let's see how many things I can pick apart for views."

You'll notice that every single negative review mentions the race issue which muddied most of them.

ALL The positive ones I read simply rated the show for what it was, and didn't touch on the "white savior" stuff that's been going on.

Basically, for a large number of the articles I read, especially >>90526582, it felt like the authors were people who hate Marvel/Finn Jone's skin color and had already made up their mind on how they would review the show.

But it's fair to say most of these reviewers knew their audience and didn't try to judge Iron Fist fairly.
>>
File: 1486437104151.png (691KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486437104151.png
691KB, 960x960px
>>90528111
I want off this ride, man.
>>
File: Fry-Im-Shocked-Futurama.gif (725KB, 360x210px) Image search: [Google]
Fry-Im-Shocked-Futurama.gif
725KB, 360x210px
>>90526582
Hold on a moment. Are you telling me the guy who ran the worst seasons of Dexter somehow made another terrible show? HOW CAN THIS BE?!
>>
>>90528099
Everyone bitched about those shows problems. Even Daredevil S2 was shit on. The netflix continuity has been on a steady decline. If only they had gotten to Ironfist just after Daredevil S1.
>>
Netflix Marvel has been disappointing as fuck aside from Season 1 of Daredevil and the Punisher parts of Season 2.

I didn't even finish Luke Cage and I could barely get myself to finish DD S2 after Frank was out of the picture. Too many episodes, too much filler shit and they're too concerned with making everything super grounded and realistic. I guess I'll just stick to the movies, while they're not anything groundbreaking they're at least entertaining and no longer than 2 and a half hours.
>>
>>90526582
Al I read was
RACE
>RACE
RACE
>RACE
RACE
>RACE
RACE
>RACE
RACE
>RACE

These SJW faggots create new republicans every day with this shit
>>
>>90528243
In Hollywood you can only fail upwards.
>>
>>90526582
>Why couldn’t Henwick be the star of “Iron Fist”? Or another actor of Asian descent? After all, part of what made “Jessica Jones” and “Luke Cage” stand out were the distinct identities and concerns their protagonists carried into battle. Imagine an “Iron Fist” in which an Asian actor with a great deal of presence and real fighting chops (which Jones lacks) plays a man trying to reclaim his business empire from a group of white characters who don’t trust him and underestimate his skills. Those kinds of social, political, and moral clashes among specific characters and cultures could have amped up the drama

Why are these critics expecting Iron Fist to be a show that it's not?
>>
>>90528284
Yea Zack Snyder being one of the best examples.
>>
>>90528212
Send me a positive review please.
All the problems I have in OP have nothing to do with Finns race, its the shows total misunderstanding of who Danny is and its lack of direction
>>
>>90527169
>>90527520

>source material

Wow, the review you read that covered the first 6 episodes of a 13 episode series said there wasn't a lot of fantastical stuff in the first 6 episodes.

Nice.

which seems like a fair enough criticism since the MCU is moving in that direction with Doctor Strange and Ghost Rider in Agents of Shield.
I don't think this is an equivalent situation. Things are toned down in the first few episodes because they likely want to ramp up the fantasy stuff either later in the season or even in future seasons. I don't see how Doctor Strange or Ghost Rider aren't mystical/fantastical.
>>
File: crying-gif-11.gif (421KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
crying-gif-11.gif
421KB, 400x226px
>>90526582
It's like they set up Iron Fist to fail with it's director and their motives for the show. You can't ground Iron Fist to fucking reality he's absolute nonsense. I hate this world! You had one job. just one job, I waited years for this. You gave Strange fags what they wanted. Why are they doing this to my favorite comic book hero?
>>
>>90528270
Really because i saw complaints about how even though that its the series all about martial arts the action scenes are sparse and the ones that are there are bad. It has the terrible meandering that all the shows have had leading up to their finales in the first six episodes. And the lead just not being very good at portraying the character. But if all you can see is race maybe there is something wrong with you
>>
>>90528212
Since you reposted, I'm reposting too.
>ALL The positive ones I read simply rated the show for what it was, and didn't touch on the "white savior" stuff that's been going on.

Absolute delusion. The reviews that don't touch on the SJW subject also mention the shit pacing, bland acting by Fones and bland fight scenes.

This is the thing I don't get from the surging Iron Fist apologists, it's not just SJWs complaining, there are legit reviews out there, and BOTH mention the show's troubles.
>>
File: download.jpg (175KB, 750x515px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
175KB, 750x515px
>>90528313

>It’s safe to say that, based on the first six episodes of “Iron Fist”, the series delivers a knock-out punch of chi-powered action, (and music) scoring another hit for the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

http://kungfukingdom.com/iron-fist-season-one-first-impressions-review/

>5 Reasons You Should Watch Marvel's Iron Fist

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/5-reasons-you-should-watch-marvels-iron-fist/1100-6448508/

http://themarvelreport.com/2017/03/iron-fist-advanced-review-final-defender-arrives/
>>
>>90528353
Should've wished for a movie instead of a Netflix series then.

It was clear for the get-go that the Netflix stuff was really concerned about not looking too "comic booky". Their main concern is with making everything super grounded to look mature. That works well for a character like the Punisher, but it's fucking retarded for Iron Fist.
>>
>>90526611
>Marvel everything
How can one company fall so low?
>>
>>90528353
Don't believe these biased cows. See it for yourself.
>>
>>90528363
I think you should keep in mind that these "reviews" are only the first six episodes at the most. It doesn't necessarily mean that the show as a whole is bad.
>>
>>90528467
Looking at the other Netflix shows though, it's always the first 6-7 episodes that are good and then it keeps getting worse.

That's not a good sign.
>>
>>90526787
>>90526807
Inhumans are getting what the deserve.
>>
>>90528467
Eh, if half the season is bad, there are some good chances the whole thing is.

And even if it's a bit better by the second half, you're talking about 6 hours of bad to get to it.
>>
>>90526582
>Iron Fist arrives in a deep hole amid concerns about its curly-haired, blonde protagonist appropriating Asian culture

Stopped reading there. Why bother even reading this SJW garbage?
>>
>>90528663
Yea already seeing this being an inverse of overpostive reviews for Ghostbusters and Get Out.

Wanna be invited to the party and not cast out like Joss. You gotta shit.
>>
>>90528394
>>90528394
> Danny is also misjudged as a homeless person, people treat him like a vagrant even though he’s the son of a billionaire. The pre-judgement here is quite fitting considering the judgment the internet has already cast on the series, despite it not airing yet, but I digress.

Heh.

Nice review, definitely one of the most positive I've seen. I loved reading the part when Madame Gao asks Danny, "Why would you leave Heaven?". It harkens back to his origin story. In leaving to gain vengeance over his parents deaths, he's not only leaving those that looked after him. He's leaving his home.

>Something that most Danny dissentors seem unable to comprehend.
>>
>>90527889
Talking about the actor
>>
>>90528394
Meh, worst scenario this will get Ironman 2 or dark world reception .
>>
>>90526582
>Why couldn’t Henwick be the star of “Iron Fist”? Or another actor of Asian descent? After all, part of what made “Jessica Jones” and “Luke Cage” stand out were the distinct identities and concerns their protagonists carried into battle. Imagine an “Iron Fist” in which an Asian actor with a great deal of presence and real fighting chops (which Jones lacks) plays a man trying to reclaim his business empire from a group of white characters who don’t trust him and underestimate his skills. Those kinds of social, political, and moral clashes among specific characters and cultures could have amped up the drama — assuming the episodes didn’t take forever to establish relationships and dilemmas.
>Ugh, Kung fu themed superhero is not automatically racist, so racist
>MAKE MY (FAN)FICTION
Very valid reviews there.
>>
>>90529343
>automatically asian*
>>
>>90526582
Wait so asian people don't want to be seen as the kung fu dudes. but they don't want anyone else to be seen as kung fu dudes?

I get ironfirst in particular came from a different period we see as offensive now, but seriously him being white wasn't the problem. Them hiring an actor that can't do the job was the problem. I'm sure they would've hired some asian guy that couldn't fight too because the producers and creators of the show are fucking terrible.
>>
File: ironfist[1].gif (57KB, 350x701px) Image search: [Google]
ironfist[1].gif
57KB, 350x701px
>In every Netflix series they show the characters classic costume and make fun of it
>LC steals clothes clothesline and is still wearing experiment gear
>Jessica used to wear a costume when she heroed in the past? Kinda forgot. Hellcat brings it up and JJ dismisses it.
>DD gallivanted in his Miller ninja jumpsuit

How will they pull off the classic IF look? Pajamas and slippers?
>>
>>90529343
>tfw you live in an era where the joke isn't "Is it because I'm black?" but rather "It's because I'm white, isn't it?"
Many of these reviews seem to be biased from the start, reviewers already hating the fact that the show is a white guy punching and kicking like a chink. That being said, some of the other reviews don't touch on racial topics and still talk about the show being boring, the fights being shit, the lead being uninteresting, etcetera. Those are the reviews that are reall worrying me, I'll go into this carefully. I don't know what to expect and I don't know what should I look for when watching it. Daredevil and JJ had the drama and grit, JJ specifically touched psychological topics while Daredevil was just fucking amazing overall and raised a lot of questions about morality, Luke Cage was serious yet over the top and very distinct in its "voice". But what am I expecting for Iron Fist if I can't even watch cool fights? I want a reason to get hype, to watch.
>>
>>90529488
They won't, at least not until Defenders
>>
>judging a whole series based on 6 episodes
even if the pacing is slow which seems to be the biggest complaint, i'm sure it gets better. these reviews seem like bias SJW propaganda rather that factual arguments.
>>
>>90529573
The problem is that all these Netflix shows are ass-backwards. First half is usually best half and second half is who gives a shit even.

Unlike Agents of Shield that had amazing season finales every season
>>
>>90529573
>these reviews seem like bias SJW propaganda rather that factual arguments.
Right.
>i'm sure it gets better
Doubtful. Marvel Netflix series have been better in their first half while the second half of the season suffers a bit more, let's really hope this is the exception.
>>
Who gives a shit about Iron Fist when is the Punisher show coming out?
>>
>>90526582
How many of these cucks praised Jessica Jones for being ground breaking television?
>>
>>90529573
Why would you be sure it gets better? Every other Netflix season gets worse.
>>
>>90529638
I do. Danny is awesome, dear /tv/ poster.
>>
File: 1460872409016s.jpg (6KB, 250x246px) Image search: [Google]
1460872409016s.jpg
6KB, 250x246px
>>90526582
>CULTURE APPROPIATION
Opinion discarded.
>>
>Cast white person as martial artist
>WHITE SAVIOR APPROPRIATING ASIAN CULTURE
>Cast Asian guy as martial artist
>WHAT YOU THINK ALL ASIANS KNOW KUNG FU? THAT'S BLATANT STEREOTYPING

The criticism was inevitable
>>
File: IMG_2496.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2496.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>Danny isn't a Tony Stark clone or brooding Netflix protagonist 4.0
>critics hate him

Surprise, surprise.
>>
File: deadeyes.png (389KB, 555x620px) Image search: [Google]
deadeyes.png
389KB, 555x620px
>Its a p/co/l defends a shit show because the critics are feminists episode
>>
>>90529753
I really do hate this "cultural appropriation" bitching. And the hypocrisy of it is delicious. It's ok for rap artists to appropriate samples of other people's music, it's ok for architects to take designs from the Greeks and Romans, it's ok for Japan to take part of it's alphabet and culture from China, but if some white guy likes Jazz or is into some Asian shit people love to call that out
>>
>>90529901
All negative reviews have made up word that doesn't apply to Iron Fist like "culture appropriating".

It's really hard not to overlook bias Danny is going in with.
>>
>>90529343
>ONLY ASIAN ACTORS CAN PLAY IN MARTIAL ARTS MOVIES!
>WE GOTTA KEEP THE STEREOTYPE ALIVE!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>90527138
Link?
>>
>>90529967
It's a non-issue. It's made up. Cultures mix and influence each other all the time. It makes culture interesting, and absolutely nobody suffers from it.

How do people this ignorant get a job at writong about culture without knowing this?
>>
You can pretend that the reviews are triggered by the race stuff but I'm pretty it's just anons getting triggered that a show they want to like is bad.

Read that Hollywood Reporter review, it is a thorough piece of criticism that explains everything about the show that doesn't work. The race issue is only brought up where appropriate.
>>
This show is just a lolcow
>>
>>90530276
>The race issue is only brought up where appropriate.

Never?
>>
File: 1237830890191.jpg (13KB, 337x253px) Image search: [Google]
1237830890191.jpg
13KB, 337x253px
THR "review" is just the writer interjecting their sjw wank

> also racially and culturally drained Asian mysticism
MUH APPROPRIATION

> For his wealth, Danny Rand is already instantly the least sympathetic of these new characters.
MUH 1%ers ARE ALL BAD GUYS

> a New York City of expensive brownstones and luxury apartments and, sadly, of uninterestingly designed opulence
THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT. modern "opulence" in NYC is dull and uninspired, has he even been to the city?

> Iron Fist arrives in a deep hole amid concerns about its curly-haired, blonde protagonist appropriating Asian culture, but the bigger problem ends up being that he's barely even appropriating.
MUH APPROPRIATION. OH WAIT, IT'S NOT APPROPRIATING ENOUGH NOW

> David Tennant's Kilgrave was so integral to Jessica Jones that his presence became suffocating at times
this is how you know it's shit taste because kilgrave was the highlight of the entire show

>Jones, best known as Loras from Game of Thrones, finds no darkness in Danny Rand's internal struggle;
danny doesn't have a DARK INTERNAL STRUGGLE

> With all of the initial concerns about appropriation and the whitewashing of Asian themes at the center of the story, it isn't surprising that Henwick is exactly good enough to make you wish that Colleen Wing were the focus of the series.
MUH APPROPRIATION, MUH STRONG FEMALE LEAD WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN

> at the very least, her fight scenes are more convincing,
this is wrong because we all saw the youtube cagefight clip and it looked terrible

> The number of basic character archetypes missing in Iron Fist is baffling. There's no villain, but there's also no comic relief or voice of wise authority and well-delivered exposition. There
he WANTS exposition character guy?! that's the worst trope of them all. show, don't tell

jesus christ, i'm a borderline socialist and i fucking hate identity politics, truly the cancer slowly killing modern society
>>
>>90530276
>a show they want to like is bad.

They had already decided they weren't going to like it before watching a single episode, because of alleged whitewashing. That is the issue, anon.
>>
File: 1298239903089.png (406KB, 515x383px) Image search: [Google]
1298239903089.png
406KB, 515x383px
>>90530366
and to add to this variety is suffering from the same problem

> Why couldn’t Henwick be the star of “Iron Fist”? Or another actor of Asian descent?

> Imagine an “Iron Fist” in which an Asian actor with a great deal of presence and real fighting chops

> Those kinds of social, political, and moral clashes among specific characters and cultures could have amped up the drama

> Even if you can put aside issues of cultural appropriation — and the ham-fisted “Iron Fist” doesn’t make that easy, given that it feeds its yoga-bro lead character a series of inert lines about Shaolin wisdom and Buddhist teachings
danny has always been kinda hammy and a yoga-bro, other marvel characters make fun of him for this all the time
>>
>>90530366
>> David Tennant's Kilgrave was so integral to Jessica Jones that his presence became suffocating at times
Do people really think Krysten Writter is a good actress? Like, her with Kilgrave made it apparent she was out of her league.
>>
>>90530513
she was pretty good as jessica i thought

but it's just that tennant is a royal shakespeare company actor, he's out of MANY actors' league. it's an unfair comparison to be honest family
>>
>>90530366
Hey, Marvel wanted to court the SJW audience.
Too bad the wrong division ended up with them
>>
>>90530366
>and well-delivered exposition

All the shit the reviewer said before this is garbage. But if anyone has any doubts, this is straight up confirmation that he's a brain dead troglodyte. If he can't figure out the plot without writers holding his hand and just flat out saying what they're talking about, I wonder what else he's missing.
>>
>>90530549
It's just, scenes like this really showed how bad Ritter was compared to Tennant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgp95iVp4AA
>>
>>90530366
Nah. He's got a point there. Kilgrave was garbage and much less of him would've made the series much more bearable.
>>
>>90530666
You're thinking of Doctor Who
>>
>>90530699
Nah, I'm thinking of a shitty villain played by an overrated actor.
>>
>>90526582
Saw it coming. Can't believe I was enthusiastic when they first announced it, but every news since then has been a bummer.
>>
all they are talking is that Danny is blonde and culture appropriation, fuck this SJW, I'll watch the show and give my own opinion.
>>
This is what Marvel deserves for pandering so hard to SJW cunts.
>>
On the plus side, at least Devin "grab her by the pussy" Faraci's opinion on this will never be heard.
>>
>>90526582
>appropriating Asian culture

Makes me wonder how people would react when watching The Last Samurai nowadays
>>
>>90526744
You know they didn't. Why even pretend?
>>
>>90530903
>says that everyone who dislikes Jessica Jones is a sexist
>turns out to be a sex offender
Always brings a smile to my face. If anyone deserves schadenfreude, it's him.
>>
>>90530740
>an overrated actor.
What a shit opinion?
>>
>>90531017
Nah, you just have no taste if that overacting idiot is a good actor to you.
>>
>>90530904
Anon, people are throwing a fit that Matt Damon is in The Great Wall, where a Chinese director asked him to be in it. And SJWs still called it white washing and cultural appropriation.

If those people went back and watched The Last Samurai (or, worse, that movie came out now), they'd act the same way, missing the entire point of the story.
>>
>muh SJWs
Jesus Christ does your blind hate for these retards cloud your judgement so much that you miss all the red flags about this show?
>but JJ and Cage were also bad and people praised them
All that says to me is that there's precedent for the Netflix shows being boring, poorly paced, badly choreographed TV.
>>
>>90529967
I see you've never argued with people who actually believe it's a thing. They'd reply to you that white people culturally appropriated music in the first place.
>>
>>90526840
5 was the worst season, but only 1, 2 and 4 were good. Having the series end on the final episode of season 4 would've been great.
>>
>>90528303
>Why can't IF be my asian self insert fanfic?
>>
>>90530500
I like how they say this as if they wouldn't say "the asian as a kung fu master cliché has well run its course by now, and it's a low point for Marvel Studios not to try to freshen the landscape with a more interesting archetype" in case an asiatic actor was cast.
>>
>>90531537
>5 was the worst season
Nope. Nope. Nope. Not when 6 and 8 exist.
5 is dull and mediocre just like 3.

8 is a pile of sewer waste and some of the worst storytelling I have ever seen in any medium.
>>
>>90526962
>>90526689
>>90528033
I unintentionally dropped it after getting through the first episode. Been on the back burner ever since.

What season/episode should I start with?
>>
>>90531599
I might be biased regarding season 5 for forcing Lumen down our throat just after Rita died. Can't think of a single character I've hated more.
>>
>>90531663
>What season/episode should I start with?
Just start from the beginning. Just know it doesn't begin to get good till the back half of season 1. When season 2 starts, it become genuinely great and has been consistently so since.
>>
>>90531698
Point taken. Didn't like her either but at least we've got some Jonny Lee Miller overacting out of that season. I like JLM.

And since we're on that train, I just want to mention how much I hate The Brain Surgeon. I mean, the whole season is shit but the villain was just frustrating.

>rehash Ice Truck Killer for hamfisted "thematic" purpose
>except the actor has neither charisma nor scariness of Christopher Camargo
>except the character is nowhere near as interesting, menacing and memorable as Ice Truck Killer
>except even his kill methods are forgettable (he cuts out a part of the brain, how imaginative)

Not to mention it's a shitty idea to give you villains like Brian, Trinity and Isaak, then save the second worst villain of your entire show (after Colin "please give me some acting lessons" Hanks) for the "grand" finale as if he measures up.
>>
>>90531814
*Christian Camargo
Dang it
>>
>>90526582
I really wanted to believe it would be good, but I won't lie and say this is surprising--all signs were pointing to the contrary.

Ike-tier budget and gritty realistic sensibilities were never going to do Iron Fist justice.
>>
New comic Iron Fist will be asian.

Calling it fucking now.
>>
>>90531893
Why are you buying into this SJW circlejerk?
>>
>>90526582
all i see in that wall of text is a bunch of liberal meme words that the writer who's probably a sjw used to shoot this down because they didn't cast a white guy.

i guarantee the fucking "writer" doesn't read the comics and probably didn't even know about the character until this show, nor about matt ( charactiresed by catholic guilt, totally misses the point ), jessica ( uses consent issues non ironically ) or luke cage ( who he praises for being a black masculine man ).

it's pretty clear that whoever wrote this shit loves their bulls and sjw culture and hates "asian culture appropriation" and thinks that you are basically guilty of something by being catholic. also this reviewer doesn't really adress any real issues with the characters or the story, just writes classic liberal apology and jerks off to how tolerant their article was

so shut the fuck up and don't watch it if you don't want to, i guarantee it will be a solid 7-8/10
>>
>>90531959
I'm still going to watch it and form my own opinion, but the non-sjw issues the reviews bring up hardly seem unbelievable.

I hope I'm wrong, but really this doesn't inspire confidence.
>>
>>90526955
It's not like the existence of a few super heroes means everyone can suddenly pay their rent on time and street criminals just cease to exist.
>>
Everything points to the show being shit.
Garbage fighting scenes (and they probably chose the best they had to put on youtube, so the rest is probably even more laughable), grounded intent i.e. we're too ashamed of comic books to put comic book shit in this (no mystical stuff for you, you don't even get to see the fucking costume), horrible showrunner, looks like a soap opera,...
But then SJW medias don't like it, so it's supposed to be good. Some retards here are as braindead as the SJWs they're constantly mocking for eating up the horrible books pandering to them. Ideology must have rotted their mind.
>>
>>90532054
Beneath it all is a commonality across many reviews about poor pacing, bad action, and underwritten characters

but youre welcome to write your own article about the politics and history of it all
>>
>>90526582
Is it out yet?
>>
File: sjw.jpg (68KB, 500x433px) Image search: [Google]
sjw.jpg
68KB, 500x433px
>>90532196
>second half of your post

Anyways, most of the negative reviews barely mention any of what you talked about in the first half of your post. IGN is the only one that didn't touch upon MUH WHITE GUY and all they had to say about it was that it was sluggish to start, more of a story about Danny getting his identity back and taking back his company.
>>
File: 1480876077058.png (90KB, 268x265px) Image search: [Google]
1480876077058.png
90KB, 268x265px
>>90526582
I really really hope the rumors of Iron Fist having the worst action scenes aren't true.

Like I don't care about the race stuff but if the Iron Fists fights are worst than Jessica Jones, DD, and Luke Cage it's a deal breaker.
>>
>>90532368
I mean, the post you replied to doesn't really talk about reviewers and their agenda.
>>
>>90532368
>that retarded picture
Keep up the good fight against feminist boogeymen on 4chan.
I guess it was too much for me to expect a decent tv show about some dude punching stuff. Enjoy that shit show while patting yourself on the back.
>>
>>90531944
Screen cap this
>>
>>90532546
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSgB0KYH8ew
Depends.
Does it look good to you? (it shouldn't)
>>
>>90532756
Bleh. My main problem with that fight scene is that their blows don't seem to have any real impact/power and that it's far toooo clear that it's not real.
>>
>>90532654
I thought /co/ liked Patri-Archie.
>>
File: Thirsty.png (1MB, 1239x1052px) Image search: [Google]
Thirsty.png
1MB, 1239x1052px
>>90530655
It's endlessly amusing to me that "Purple" Man only wore purple suit in this scene and the scene where Hope kills herself. Other than that it was blue and black clothes.
>inb4 too similar to muh Joker
Joker doesn't own the concept of purple suits.
>>
>>90532756
>women in fight scenes
Lel, not even once, unless it's them getting BTFO.
>>
>>90526582
They should have set it in Kun'Lun and played up the immigrant angle.
>>
>>90532978
so true my man
>>
>>90532101
It sounds like more of the same. If you enjoyed the previous Marvel Netflix offerings, you'll probably like this too.

For me personally, I'm 100% ok with more of the same, as I really dig all the Marvel Netflix stuff.
>>
>>90532756
Is that Joe Quesada as the announcer?
>>
>>90533183
Yea I was okay with Cage pacing myself. Very retro motions.
>>
I find it hard to believe that Iron Fist is more drawn out than JJ and more bland than Luke Cage. Jesus Christ, should have known the no costume thing was a dead giveaway
>>
>>90533399
Or that it has worse fight scenes than JJ.
>>
Do the chinks even give a fuck?
>>
>>90533545
Not even remotely. Its 100% a USA SJW thing.
>>
File: normies.jpg (73KB, 599x922px) Image search: [Google]
normies.jpg
73KB, 599x922px
>>
>>90533566

I remember there was a public Japanese tea event which was interrupted (or at least bothered) by people protesting about culture appropriation, but the event organizers were actual japs, and the protesters were mostly half-chinese
>>
>>90533607
>a canon asian-american character

The fuck? So sami has never actually read a comic, huh?
>>
>>90533693
Oh, can we just stop getting triggered by every random faggots on the internet noone cares about in real life?
>>
>>90533607
IMMA ABOUT TO BREAK
>>
>>90533183
>>90533351
How is it having such shit taste?
>>
>>90533607
Wait, do they think they whitewashed Colleen Wing?
>>
>>90533871
Kill yourself, fedora.
>>
>>90533904
Obviously they're referring to Danny Rand. Just like all the other SJW wankers bitching about this show.
>>
File: 1460894495776.png (265KB, 612x660px) Image search: [Google]
1460894495776.png
265KB, 612x660px
>>90526701
>Danny's not going to be wearing a mask because he has no reason to do so

Dammit, I have faith that it will be at least some degree of enjoyable, but the only thing I wanted besides that was his bandanna mask and at least a hint at Steel Serpent

Is there any hope left for at least some form of costume or will we have to wait until AT LEAST Defenders?
>>
>>90534018
>believing this meme

Stop being so goddamn gullible, anon. Watch the show and see for yourself. Could be just like Daredevil, where he doesn't use the mask until the final fight or something.
>>
>>90533631
> Japs getting bothered by chinese
Business as usual then?
>>
>>90530904

They're still freaking out about it, anon
>>
>>90532978
I've never good women fight scenes outside of Hong-Kong/Japanese cinema.
It also means it can be done, but you need talent not money.
>>
>>90534417
Name one good female fight scenes.
Not attacking you, honest.
Chocolate was the only example I've seen that wasn't completely horrible and it's nothing groundbreaking.
>>
>>90534480
*some not one
>>
so is the show "bad" because of xyz or is it lberal morons using those as an minor things to highlight muh "white saviour racist casting"
>>
>>90527246
I preferred RDF over AoS, better writing and characters i actually cared about
>>
File: shame.gif (962KB, 245x213px) Image search: [Google]
shame.gif
962KB, 245x213px
>>90530366
>complaining about Danny's wealth because it makes him super privileged

He hardly even lived the wealthy life, he spent like 3/4ths of it in abject poverty as a monk, and will probably display little to no materialistic desires. I can't wait to see what these people say if they go the Heroes for Hire route and Danny talks about wanting to work to provide for himself instead of living off his fortune.
>>
>>90534480
All the Michelle Yeo scenes in Police Story 3.
Scenes from the 80's golden age of "girl on girl" action movies with Moon Lee, Yukari Oshima,... Even if most of those movies are shit.
>>
>>90534122
Weren't pics of DD's costume leaked by now though? I also don't recall any sort of statement like this being made for him. Normally I wouldn't be concerned but the Netflix shows are obviously embarrassed by their comic origins.
>>
>>90535321
>Weren't pics of DD's costume leaked by now though?

Just his black getup. Not the final costume.
>>
>>90526582
>Danny comes across like a spoiled frat boy who took a Comparative Religion class and spends a few months picking up coeds by telling them he's totally into meditation and tai chi now.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>90526582
>it's bad because white male

people on /co/ still take reviewers seriously why?
>>
>>90534567
The former.
>>
>>90526582
You think Marvel is gonna give in and make him Asian from now on? Or give him an Asian counterpart?
>>
>>90536120
You notice how they recently put out a Shang-Chi Omnibus? That would've been hard to do without paying for usage of Fu Manchu and related characters and Ike doesn't spend money without reasons.
>>
>>90536120
Ahh I see. I don't think Shang Chi can save this one.
>>
>Only 6 episodes were available for critics
>Not giving them all 13 episodes
Bojack Horseman got bad reviews when Netflix gave the critics half the episodes.
They can't give a fair criticism without watching the whole series. However, these critics are whining about cultural appropriation and the fact that Danny Rand fits the "white savior" trope. There is probably no way of pleasing them.
>>
>>90538343
Some will be happy to see Shang, but I feel there will be more criticism, because he's not the lead. No matter what IF was gonna get railed.
>>
>>90534480
The Bride vs. crazy eyepatch woman in Kill Bill Vol. 2
>>
>>90538482
>They can't give a fair criticism without watching the whole series.
It was like that with every Marvel/Netflix series. Why is a problem now?
>>
>>90538691
Right?
Some of these comments are killing me because of the hypocrisy and the fact that they don't want to admit that they got lucky with DD season 1.
>>
>>90538621
Really any fight with the bride in Kill Bill. It was all done well except for maybe the fight with Pei Mei when they zoomed back and you got a real good look at how wooden and slow Uma Thurman was.
>>
>>90533545
Yes. Who do you think was behind all the keyboard warriors demanding an asian actor for Iron Fist?
>>
>>90526582
>IF getting slammed
>X-Men leather club Black Bolt
>Agents of SHIELD on the verge of cancellation

Is Marvel losing steam?
>>
>>90526937
Correct.
>>
>>90539094
Yes, Marvel Studios killed Marvel.
>>
>>90539094
Perlmutter cut the bribe money.
>>
>>90539152
Was this ever proven?
>>
>>90527094
You realize this all takes place in the same state, right?
>>
>>90527227
/co/ has a hivemind
>>
>>90534480

There is plenty of examples on Wuxia movies.
>>
>>90534480
Is this a real post?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3aFv8IQb4s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhqRjQBxEqo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xkoAGoOQi4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmJMeSECMzQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhCHw0Ovqf4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTrJa197dSk

Get fucked, nerd.
>>
>about its curly-haired, blonde protagonist appropriating Asian culture

Nop. I'm out, thanks.
>>
>>90542338
Does this count? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJMHd7-LL1k
>>
File: 1483150960048.gif (2MB, 299x217px) Image search: [Google]
1483150960048.gif
2MB, 299x217px
>>90527520
Blame that indulgence on Bryan Singer for fucking up the X-Men in the first place. But something good did come out of it, we got Logan to finally end that nightmare and it works very well because it only features 2 of the 3 good actors from the original trilogy.
>>
Even if not all the reviewers aren't mentioning it by name, this blowback is against the un-PC elements it looks like the same uninspired TV show DD, JJ and LG were, but without the hype of DD or the safe social commentary of JJ and LG.
>>
>>90542460
Is this show worth watching? It's rare that you get decent action on live-action tv outside of toku.
>>
>jessica jones sucks
>positive reviews because MUH VAGINA
>luke cage sucks
>positive reviews because MUH NEGROS
>iron fist sucks
>negative reviews because the main character is a white man
It's time to start shooting liberals in the streets
>>
>>90526962
Its highest point was literally its most recent episode.

Shit was fantastic.
>>
>>90526689
My nigga. I can't wait for digital Ward.
>>
>>90542460
I thought it was pretty cool
>>
>>90527518
>nu-male
diaf
>>
>>90539068
tumblr
>>
>>90539161
No, it's just /co/ autism.
>>
>>90542338
Fuck, I need to rewatch the Raid movies.
>>
I'm sure another thing people will pick on is Iron Fist is now the sworn enemy of The Hand. Daredevil already had criticism for that once it aired, but IF has been bodied before it even started.
>>
>>90526582

Honestly, JJ was shit too, but it was a womyn are stronk show, so no one dared dump on it.
>>
>>90532937
>Patri-Archie

Whiny subhumans aren't likeable.
>>
>>90542539
Oh ho fuck yes.

Banshee has some truly god tier fight scenes.
>>
>>90542875
I need to watch more martial arts movies in general. Wuxia too. I always forget how much I enjoy them for some reason.

>>90542968
Never heard of it until now, senpai.
>>
>>90542935
And that's why your opinion doesn't matter.
>>
>>90542572
Too be fair the show could legitimately suck.
>>
>>90544092
I don't see anything in that post which would suggest it doesn't
>>
>>90526655
Marvel studios does have a lot to do with them, they produce them you fucking idiot. Its just distributed by Netflix.
>>
>>90542995
Into the Badlands has some good fight scenes as well but I would honestly give Banshee a shot. It's a fun pulp show.
>>
>>90526897
>>90526863
>>90526582
Now marvel fans know how snyderfags feel. Critics will hate everything that goes against their narrative and have a clear lack of understanding of the source material. Oh they will PRETEND like they know the source material, and normies will latch onto their opinions and tell you how Netflix Rand is NOTHING AT ALL like comics Rand because they read one run of the character.
>>
>>90526582
fuck that artificial. also moon knight was/is what we need
>>
>Matt Murdock is driven by his Catholic guilt, Jessica Jones by traumatic assault and consent issues, Luke Cage by America's multi-century history of imperiled black masculinity. Iron Fist arrives in a deep hole amid concerns about its curly-haired, blonde protagonist appropriating Asian culture, but the bigger problem ends up being that he's barely even appropriating.
EVERY FUCKING TIME
>>
>>90532654
I don't give a shit about feminists or what have you, I just had that picture saved. Just for people like you who treat /co/ like a hivemind and think they're hot shit for being condescending of people who dare to have a viewpoint on identity politics.
>>
>DCEU film gets bad reviews
reviewers are libcuck sjws, fake news, shills pls leave, etc
>MCU finally has a genuine critical flop
reviewers are libcuck sjws, fake news, shills pls leave, etc

well I'm glad at least that it's a fanboy thing to react like this and not a DC thing.
>>
>>90546714
Just wait til Wonder Woman happens
>>
>>90546848
are people here and on /tv/ invested in Wonder Woman enough to defend it nonstop? Everyone already hates Gal Gadot, the only reason why I could see them defending it is because it's a DC film. BvS is still defended on /tv/ while Suicide Squad isn't because BvS has characters people already care about and high meme potential.

I've also just realized I've never seen TDKR discussed on /tv/ outside of the opening scene.
Thread posts: 263
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.