[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Member when the Avengers kept Cyclops from taking SW into mutie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Member when the Avengers kept Cyclops from taking SW into mutie custody to answer for her crimes?

Member when Wiccan made a gay little speech highlighting how multiple heroes had been corrupted and forgiven over the years so SW should be forgiven?

Member how everyone forgot about this after Cyclops killed Prof. X while corrupted by the full power of the Phoenix Force?

Member how they threw him in jail. labeled him a criminal terrorist. and then after his death (which Inhumans were completely responsible for) people started caling him Hitler?

I member
>>
Yes, yes, Scott got the shitty end of the stick. What I don't get is why the X-men suddenly have the authority to trial someone.
>>
WE ALL REMEMBER
>>
File: 1477941716059.jpg (28KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
1477941716059.jpg
28KB, 275x275px
>>90524122
So the moral of the story is that I can kill people AND get away with it as long as it's proportional to how many people I save?
>>
I'm tired of this Scott faggotry, it was fine way back when but now it's just sad.
>>
>>90524183
>why the X-men suddenly have the authority to trial someone.
This was Utopia era, they had their own Nation. Although I'm pretty sure it wasn't recognized as a sovereign state
>>
>>90524282

The morals of these stories are that if you're a superhero and you kill someone while not in full control of yourself, whether you get away with it depends on your own levels of remorse. If you feel so bad you're considering suicide, you might get away with it. If you publicly appear to be OK with everything you did, because you got what you wanted, people won't forgive and forget.

Also, that the X-Men have no authority to arrest people or put them on trial. At best, they can hand people over to the police.
>>
>>90524314
>Scott faggotry
???

As in people who point out the hypocrisy for how shittily people treat Cyclops in-universe? If anything it's gotten more more ridiculous over the years.
>>
>>90524122

Ah yes, the "teenager lectures a bunch of experienced adults about life and forgiveness" trope.
>>
>>90524364
And I don't think the police would really care. >Officers! Arrest this woman!
>For what crime?
>She's responsible for Decimation! She removed the powers of most of our race!
>Seriously? She's the one we have to thank for the lack of muties? GIVE THIS WOMAN A MEDAL!
>>
>>90524122
Could someone help me with a timeline for this? I'm not sure where each event lines up compared to the rest.

>House of M
>AvX
>People start saying Cyclops is hitler
>Cyclops does the inhuman cloud thing
>Black Bolt detonates the terrigensis bomb
>>
>>90526150
>>House of M
>>AvX
>>People shit on Cyclops for killing Xavier
>>Black Bolt detonates the terrigensis bomb
>>Cyclops does the inhuman cloud thing
>>People start saying Cyclops is hitler
>>
>Gambit was a member of the theives guild
>was
>implying
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.