/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We talk about fusion a bit on here, but who are some characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Rogues.jpg (144KB, 800x1227px) Image search: [Google]
Rogues.jpg
144KB, 800x1227px
We talk about fusion a bit on here, but who are some characters you'd like to see separated?

I think having 2 Rogues (Maybe older and younger sister?) with one who has greatre control of her powers and has also permanently absorbed flying brick from another character; and as such is a pretty confident and flirtatious lady and a powerhouse to match, and a second one who just absorbs whatever she touches and doesn't have any cool permanent powers, and as such is a loner Goth would be a pretty cool way to work out the characterizations.
>>
Has Rogue ever been a goth in the main comics?
>>
>>90485490
Stop making this thread.
>>
>>90488481
No, but after the shitty movie came out she did become a short haired whiny bitch for awhile.
>>
What if rogue absorbed herself?
>>
>>90491684
Their powers cancel each other out inevitably ending in lesbian clonecest.

Now neither of them will be virgins.
>>
If Rogue held an art expo, would it be a Rogue's Gallery?
>>
>>90494295
You know it would, you glorious bastard
>>
>>90491603

as opposed to the long haired bipolar bitch she was for like two decades prior?

You know it may have taken me a long time to realize, but Rogue was never ever a good character
>>
>>90496992
Fuck off Remy, we know it's you.
>>
>>90492934
>Their powers cancel each other out

That's kind of a good point, aren't there a number of mutants with powers comparable to Rogue's?

I know when she says shit like "I'll never [get to have sex with] anyone" she really means "with [current guy I am attracted to]", but from a pragmatic standpoint couldn't she fool around with another mutant with powers like her own?

>>90496992
>but Rogue was never ever a good character

I think her having significant character flaws made her a good character and served to humanize her, she was just a really insufferable and childish person
>>
>>90497998
There wasn't another mutant with her exact powers, and if there was, he chance would be incredibly slim even if she was attracted to them.

Also Remy was gonna tap that even if it killed him, guess she liked that for a while.
>>
A lot of people would probably be against it, but I've always wanted to see the 2003 Teen Titans universe folded into the main DC universe with the cartoon Titans and H.I.V.E staying separate from their mainline counterparts.
>>
File: 1479402000441.png (252KB, 411x476px) Image search: [Google]
1479402000441.png
252KB, 411x476px
>2 rogues

That's....actually a really really cool idea wow
>>
>>90485490
>this copy pasta again
break your fist off and fuck yourself with it
>>
>Always liked Rogue.
>She's slowly getting shittier and shittier.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.