[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT: Episodes that made you feel funny The episode, "Olga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_o0ibmrPYmj1unywyqo3_500.png (220KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0ibmrPYmj1unywyqo3_500.png
220KB, 500x301px
>ITT: Episodes that made you feel funny

The episode, "Olga comes home" really messed with me as a kid. I really liked Olga since she was super sweet and kind but when she broke down and cried, I wanted to see more of that.

The more that she broke down, the more I liked her

A bit weird I know but this episode changed me a lot as a kid
>>
>>90476921
I had the opposite reaction and hated her. The idea that someone could have a nervous breakdown just from getting a B+ annoyed me. No wonder Helga is so pissed off if all her parents do is fawn over this unstable bitch and ignore her.
>>
>>90476921
The episode of Chapelles show where they're parodying a reality show and the guy comes home and sees his girlfriend getting railed.
That episode of Billy and Mandy where Billy buttfucks Eris and drives her insane.
That episode of pokemon where James has tits.
>>
File: 34687564378.jpg (64KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
34687564378.jpg
64KB, 500x376px
This episode made me want to get squeezed against a fat red ant queen's belly.

Yup.
>>
>>90476921
>This whole episode really
>>
>>90478027
I forgot, what episode from what cartoon was that pic from?
>>
>>90477179
That episode revealed that Olga's life is a mess because she knows everyone expect her to ace at EVERYTHING 24/7 and the part where she admits she would trade places with Helga anytime was full of feels.
>>
>>90479149
I don't know what the episode's name is, but the show's Jumanji
>>
>>90476921
i hated how her next appearances flanderized her
>>
>>90476921
>crying
well that's a new one
>>
>>90476921
No specific examples, just general ones: when I was a little kid I would always get really fascinated/feel funny when someone in cartoons accidentally got naked in public and covered themselves up, embarrassed. I guess I had a public nudity/humiliation fetish before I knew what a fetish was.

Oddly enough, when I hit puberty, that fetish/fascination went away.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.