[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>we will never have an animated version of the life and times

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: life and times of scrooge mcduck.jpg (190KB, 874x1280px) Image search: [Google]
life and times of scrooge mcduck.jpg
190KB, 874x1280px
>we will never have an animated version of the life and times of Scrooge McDuck.
>>
>>90476584
might end up as a special in the new ducktales but hell if i know
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (757KB, 642x1073px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
757KB, 642x1073px
>>
>>90476812
>>90477545
Lets hope they do a good little arc on ducktales for it, good or bad it'll be cool to see
>>
>>90477545
I think that just indicates they respect the material, not necessarily a hint that the show will cover it.
>>
>>90477826
The original show kinda covered some bit of it already, though.
>>
One of the staff members on the rebooted said that they wouldn't adapt it knowing they wouldn't be able to do it justice.

But aside from a minor thing or two, their Scrooge has the same backstory.
>>
Thatd be fun if they did regular flashback episodes of Scrooge and Donalds early adventures
>>
>>90477939
didn't the trailer implied as much? When we see him in his old outfit, it's a flashback, isn't it?
>>
>>90476584

The entire Life & Times series, with minor modifications, is canon to the new Ducktales, as confirmed by the co-producer and story editor: http://suspendersofdisbelief.tumblr.com/

They've said they're not doing any direct adaptations yet, but expect it to turn up in later seasons. And there will be tons of references.
>>
Disney would never animate a story set in the age of European Imperialism without having to preach about how bad it was.
>>
>>90478115
Dare I dream animated movie of his past life, idf the show is successful?
>>
I have been dreaming for fully animated Life and Times for years, but I know there would no way it would be nearly as great as the comic. They would need pretty much Don Rosa at helm and some of Disney's main studios to make it work.
>>
File: Chopper okay.png (17KB, 202x205px) Image search: [Google]
Chopper okay.png
17KB, 202x205px
>>90478236
>Rosa and Disney workng together after all the shit that happened.
Yeah that ain't ever happening.
>>
>>90476584
Keep seeing it, is it worth a read?
>>
>>90478813
The answer to your question is "yes". I am confident of it.
>>
>>90478813
It won the fucking Eisner award.
It's worth your time.
>>
>>90478119
But isn't that part of the point in the original as well? That Scrooge did some rotten things over his life along with the more badass ones, eventually growing misanthropic and cold-hearted before Donald and the Nephews enter his life?
>>
>>90479125
While becoming strong he also hard and distrustful which is why he misses out on the love of his life and alienates his sisters.

Not really anything to do with geopolitics.
>>
>>90476584

>by studio chibli
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.