[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You see this is exactly why I hate "modern" cartoo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

You see this is exactly why I hate "modern" cartoons.

http://kisscartoon.se/Cartoon/Star-vs-The-Forces-of-Evil-Season-2/Episode-15A?id=73504

In any other show Star would have shut up about it until the end and then shot him without revealing herself.
The little ginger magician guy would have started a fight with her and fucked off the moment he got rot out.
The audience wouldn't have been idiots to not care and the villain's response wouldn't be so hypocritical and a cocksucking "whatever".
Nowadays it's cool to reveal to humans that magic, monsters and danger exists. When in every other show they get creatively insane to never reveal what's going on and always make everyone lose their memory in the end.

Whoever writes this show is an uneducated mental retard and a hypocritical shit person judging by his characters' behaviour.
It's like everyone turned into a shit-eating politician nowadays.
>>
At the very least if they were realistic about it and shown off exactly what happens if you give a person in real life that dismissive "meh" response. You'd be eating from a straw for the next 6 months.

That hypocritical shit in the end bothered me more because the retard didn't even pull off anything smart with it like other shows do.(Oh hey was actually a good guy and had a plan all along). No, it was just a straight leeching villain hiding behind a bush and telling everyone to be ok with eating shit.
>>
Same shit happened with this asshole over here. I'd genuinely not help the people behind these shows if they suffered an accident or were attacked by a group of thugs. If the writing represents who they are as a person then no, he's better off dead. I'm done.
>>
>>90472692
>>90472831
>>90472902
Seek psychiatric help for your anger management/autism issues instead of making shitty threads on /co/.
>>
>>90472954
>What you think is a "problem" is not actually a problem. No instead you have a problem, which I will not say it directly.
>Let me express myself in a simplistic manner through an insinuating insult despite not knowing anything about you.
Your parents didn't beat your sorry ass in a very long time did they? College of choice? liberal arts or you became a lawyer?

Look if you're allergic to negativity and arguing then do seek yourself psychiatric help and learn to deal with your problems like an adult rather than a teenager who's obsessed with being told everything is perfect.
>>
>>90472692
>Nowadays it's cool to reveal to humans that magic, monsters and danger exists

Magic/other dimensions/monsters/danger/etc. have never been a secret in this show though. I get that's your complaint but that was a deliberate choice.

The creator said she specifically did not want it to be secret because then half the show would turn into "how will Star hide her secret identity?"
>>
>>90473112
I'm sorry, anon, but you DO have a problem if you think a reasonable reaction to writing that isn't up to your standards is "Leave that person to die." That's one moral step away from saying "these people deserve to be killed for their poor writing", and exactly morally equivalent to saying "these people deserve to die for their poor writing". I know this is a bait thread, but still.
>>
>>90473192
>He cherry picks what I said to make him look good, or rather that's what he understood from what I wrote. Or he thinks I'm lying.
"If the writing represents who they are as a person".
>>
>>90472692
>I don't like it because it's not like other cartoons
Ok

Go back to your comfort zone, anon
>>
>>90472692
>He not only prefers the overdone "magic is secret" shtick, but he actively attacks a show for having the balls to avert it
Shit taste. Also, what has Ice King to do with that?
>>
>>90473396
"I don't like it because it's full of dumb and hypocritical characters and anti-logic".
Why do you hate honesty, anon? Does it go against your lifestyle? Do you exit your comfort zone when you stop using the mental gymnastics of a kindergarten?
>>
>>90472692
I don't see the problem here
>>
>>90472692
What are you on about you absolute mong.
>>
This is clearly bait and all of you faggots bit the hook
>>
>>90472692
>>90472831
>>90472902
I didn't subscribed to your tumbrl blog what happen?
>>
File: RhfDXnJ.gif (448KB, 419x437px) Image search: [Google]
RhfDXnJ.gif
448KB, 419x437px
>>90473700
/co/ will bite anything if the bait's a paragraph long.
>>
>>90473700
At this point its hard to distinguish baiting from real thing.
>>
>>90472692
>and always make everyone lose their memory in the end.
How exactly is that any better when you just admitted it was something that they do too much in other shows

Also, from episode 1, the whole magic and monsters thing has never been a secret by show design so that's a dumb complaint
>>
>>90473700
Are you sure though?

Can we really be sure anymore in modern /co/?
>>
>>90472692
>>90474635

wat
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.