[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, /co/. Let's do some roleplaying. No, not that kind.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

Alright, /co/. Let's do some roleplaying. No, not that kind.

Let's say you have a job at Marvel and want very much to keep it. Your boss tells you to replace/reboot an old character that people recognize, but with some sort of ethnicity or modern hook. For every Riri Williams, there is potentially a Jaime Reyes.

You have 2 minutes to submit an outline or idea, and you get a raise if you can get a plausible writer/artist combo that will sell.
>>
>>90469692
The Joker becomes hispanic, because they are known for their hyena laughs and affinity for clown and jester imagery

Also
>gyeheheh, stop it applejack, that tickles!
>>
>>90469747
Dia de los Muertos Joker.

I like it.
>>
Go away /pol/

It's obvious what you're doing—get some of us to suggest replacing an old favorite with a new ethnic character, then scream that we're SJWs.

Let's keep the old classics and introduce some new ethnic characters to go with them. The world is big enough for all.
>>
File: bossman.jpg (22KB, 470x350px) Image search: [Google]
bossman.jpg
22KB, 470x350px
>>90469917
Nobody said that
>>
>>90469692
Replace Thor's role on the Avengers with the Shinto Storm God Susanoo.
>>
File: Stardust.jpg (542KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
Stardust.jpg
542KB, 960x600px
>>90469692
Stardust
Alteration is now he only hunts down alt-right fascists, and he does things like change their gender/race/sexuality or cripples them because they're ableists.

Mark Waid / Erica Henderson
>>
>>90470403
That's why he said it's obvious
>>
>>90469692
I bring in a poster with as many characters as I can from the company into the room.

I throw at a dart at the poster without looking

"Hispanic Teen Living in a border state, It's highshool Drama comic book, like spiderman or archie with superpowers."

Turn around and see what I just pitched.
>>
Thor is replaced by a horse faced alien from SPACE!!! Trust me it'll be fantastic.
>>
>>90471495
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. You're fired.
>>
>>90471633
But Bill is objectively better than Thor. Either Thor.
>>
>>90469692
Black Widow is now literally black. It's like a 70s blaxploitation/spy thing where she teams up with the Soviets to beat down the evil white capitalist man. Her sidekick is Black Hawkeye, who's in the Nation of Islam and wears one of those little bow ties.
>>
>>90469747
Joker is dc you frick
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.