[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever gotten shit for liking /co/shit? I remember in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1441400221228.jpg (57KB, 209x470px) Image search: [Google]
1441400221228.jpg
57KB, 209x470px
Have you ever gotten shit for liking /co/shit? I remember in 6th grade I had three pencils between my knuckles and I was being Wolverine and these skater fags were making fun of me because apparently X-Men is for babies

In any case, the kid who's house they hung out at was just around the block from me, and they'd often leave their skateboards in the backyard while they were inside, so one day I snuck back there and stomp all their boards in half
>>
>6th grade I had three pencils between my knuckles and I was being Wolverine
Little... old for that, wouldn't you say?

>skater fags
Glad to know you've matured since then.

>snuck back there and stomp all their boards in half
Vindictive little shit, ain'tcha?

I've always used "but I'm a nerd, though" as an excuse and that's been enough to get by. Acknowledge who you are and ignore people who don't like it.
>>
>>90469515
>Little... old for that, wouldn't you say?
No way, bub
>Glad to know you've matured since then.
Hate wood pushers
>Vindictive little shit, ain'tcha?
Yes

>I've always used "but I'm a nerd, though" as an excuse and that's been enough to get by. Acknowledge who you are and ignore people who don't like it.
I do that now, but as a kid I refused the nerd label because I didn't think nerdy stuff was nerdy, to me it was badass and awesome and I was badass and awesome for liking it
>>
>>90469618
At least you aren't judging people for what they like.

...wait...
>>
On /co/, back during New 52, I got made fun of because I liked Redhood and the Outlaws
>>
>>90469787
/co/ are bullies
>>
>>90469618
holy autism
>>
>>90469478
At the risk of dating myself, I wanted to go see Oliver & Company with my friends but they were all 'you're kidding right, didn't you know cartoons are for babies?'. They made fun of me for it for days. After that I had to hide my appreciation for cartoons. Oddly enough nobody cared that I liked comics, they thought it was unusual but they never totally burned me on it like with Oliver & Co.
>>
>>90470074

Because Oliver and Company looked like gay shit. I was 9 when that came out and already thought it looked awful
>>
>>90469478
>>90469618

This is fucking great. /co/fags usually do seem pretty ballsy as kids despite the nerd stereotype, maybe it's the exposure to copious violence.

Some kid used to make fun of me for watching Ben 10 and Naruto in 6th grade plus he was generally a giant faggot so I swindled him out of 200 of his older brother's Pokemon cards and some of them are actually worth money these days and are only going up in value too which is fucking hilarious to me.

>>90469515
>Little... old for that, wouldn't you say?
Are you serious? You're gonna advocate ragging on an 11/12 year old for pretending to be a superhero? Man...
>>
>>90470100
A 38-year-old looks back and calls a children's film adaptation of Oliver Twist featuring stray animals in New York "gay shit".

Truly, ours was the greatest generation.
>>
>>90469478
>I had three pencils between my knuckles and I was being Wolverine

that literally is what autistic kids do

I used to volunteer in the tard class and like half of them did the exact same thing
>>
>>90469478
>stomp all their boards in half

that's actually not cool at all
>>
>>90470157
I had a violent streak as a kid, that's for sure....typically it only came out though if I felt like somebody was being a bully to me or others

I remember I almost got into a fight with one of the same skater fucks when he took some spergs Pokemon book away and wouldn't give it back

>>90470233
Didn't everybody do that? I used to also hold pretzel rods in my mouth like cigars and be Wolverine, and when I was a bit younger I used to always flip a coin and pretend I had multiple personalities
>>
>>90470233
>that literally is what autistic kids do

It's what little kids do if they're playing with their friends. I'm not an Americlap how old are kids in 6th grade?
>>
File: 1488571516085.png (320KB, 612x576px) Image search: [Google]
1488571516085.png
320KB, 612x576px
>like batman in fourth grade because he was a cool detective who did martial arts and had cool gadgets
>lol anon that's so lame, goku would kill batman on the spot, at least like someone cool like Superman
>The Dark Knight comes out a few years later, still classmates with the dude in high school
>lol Batman is so cool, he was always my favorite superhero
>>
>>90470157
Here's the story if anyone gives a shit:

>6th grade
>bring all my Pokemon cards into school
>showing kids in class
>asshole kid that everyone in class hates, let's call him N, surprisingly likes Pokemon despite calling literally every other thing most of the class likes 'babyish'
>have this bigass A4 sized Darkrai card that came out with the release of the Darkrai movie
>N shows interest in it
>"You wanna trade? I'll give you these 10 cards of mine. Darkrai's my favorite."
>say "Well... this is a very rare and very special card to me personally." because I hate this kid and want to take all I can get from him
>"I'll bring in 200 tomorrow"
>fuck yeah.jpg
>he actually does it
>literally hundreds of cards in this fucking plastic bag
>look at the cards and notice immediately that they're all old ones
>1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 issued cards
>it's 2009/2010 at this point so people are already selling 'old' cards on eBay but it's not completely common knowledge yet but I do
>says they're his older brother's
>trade cards
>we both put our new cards in our bags
>have phys ed later that day
>ask to go to the toilet
>go to the bagrag and take Darkrai from his backpack, the dumb fuck left it unzipped and completely hanging out in the open
>comes to school crying to the teacher to find out who stole it
>I purposely pretend to be really upset and angry at him for mistreating my card I'd loved so much so soon after I'd given it to him
>no one knows who did it

That's what you get for making fun of my notebook for having Ben 10 contact and for putting a thumbtack on my chair that one time N you gay bitch
>>
>>90470233
Why are amerifats like this
>>
>>90470324
You're the kind of person who keeps a high school yearbook under his pillow with every girl who turned you down to prom circled and "DUMB LESBIAN CUNT" scrawled under their name.

And it figures that you watch Naruto.
>>
>>90470324
I would say you did good, nopony should make fun of others because of their interests and it's always funny to me to see people get their comeuppance
>>
File: 2 wycked.jpg (40KB, 600x380px) Image search: [Google]
2 wycked.jpg
40KB, 600x380px
>>90470371
Jokes on you, punk, I dropped out in 11th grade and didn't get the chance to go to prom or get a yearbook
>>
File: I see you.jpg (12KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
I see you.jpg
12KB, 480x358px
>>90470375
>nopony
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>90470289
Somewhere in the 10-12 range. Usually, when you get to 8th grade, you're 13-14, and will enter high school the next year. Unless they changed that somewhere. And, in some states kids are supposed to be 18 when they graduate, so it's variable.

To answer the OP question, when I was a young kid, and up until middle school, most people all liked comics, cartoons, Pokemon, and DBZ, so I wasn't any different from anyone else. Nowadays, I have people that don't read comics asking me my thoughts on clickbait shit, or looking at what I read and saying, "Huh, that's way different from when I read it," or "Huh, that looks interesting, at least." Never anything rude or dismissive. More like indifference at worst, curiosity at best.
Some of you guys just seem to have bad luck with that.
>>
>>90469478
Not /co/ but I was bullied for not being interested in Dragon Ball when everyone else was. I delved into Jojo and Dai no Daibouken back in the day, instead.
>>
>>90471019
>Jojo
As someone whose neighbor had a copy of the PS1 Heritage for the Future, let me commiserate and say that it wasn't easy back then for an American to delve into Jojo.
>>
I was always weird.

Between the ages of seven and nine, I would play dragon ball/street fighter in the schoolyard with a friend, and we'd really go at each other to the point that kids made fun of us for being weirdos, and adults truly thought we were mad at each other.
Then around 11, everyone stopped talking about Pokemon, Saint Seiya and Dragon ball once we got the middle school, and they pretended to be too old for that shit. I got beat up, mocked and generally ostracized. Granted I started being heavily into Sonic, and once or twice ran like him just to see why he would do that. It was pretty weird a stance desu. Needless to say I got an even worse reputation.

No friends until the middle of the year, when a transfer student arrived and sat next to me. The only available seat. At the end of the day we had discovered our mutual love of games, anime, comics and movies so we became best pals. That's also when I started drawing. I got shit on for that too.

"it's kiddie shit".

Around 14 I started my heavy manga phase. Very useful to deal with being lonely, despite my friends, and to deal with my family issues (step dad beat me, mother mentally tortured me), and feeling like basically the unpopular nerd. Then i met my first girlfriend, who actually liked me for me and my tastes. I was still drawing back then, and decided to do something with it.

Shortly around that time, nerd culture became popular through anime. Everyone who used to beat me up suddenly wanted my recomendations of anime to watch, and manga to read. Naruto and One Piece became a weekly subject. nly drawback was that most of the people were just interested in power levels and such. Their understanding of how those stories were written was shit. I remember the "tobi isn't obito at all" debacle.

Now though I'm making a career out of drawing, and have projects going on. My gf loves my "nerdness", and the idiots from back then are gone. Life's cool.
>>
>>90470324
>Darkrai card

Holy shit I feel old now. You have to be underaged
>>
>that kid who did JJBA stands at recess
>>
>>90470324
>"6th grade"
>"have this bigass A4 sized Darkrai card that came out with the release of the Darkrai movie"
>The movie came out in 2007
Hmmm...
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.