[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

a laugh is a powerful thing eddie, sometimes it can be our

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: roger rabbit.png (12KB, 200x253px) Image search: [Google]
roger rabbit.png
12KB, 200x253px
a laugh is a powerful thing eddie, sometimes it can be our only weapon in life.
>>
NOW ROGER IS HIS NAME
>>
>>90462452
>"Laughter is the best medicine, and overdosing on medicine usually kills."
>-Me
>>
>>90462452

Of all the movies that ended up getting cartoons, I honestly can't believe this wasn't one of them.
>>
>>90462622
I refuse t believe Bonkers didn't start out as a Roger Rabbit series that somehow lost the rights mid development. It's just way too similar a premise, but shittier.
>>
>>90462622
It did. It was Bonkers
>>
>>90462712
I loved it as a kid, but Roger Rabbit would have been way better. IIRC it did get a few cartoon shorts, didn't it?
>>
>>90462622
>>90462622
Spielberg and Disney owns the rights, and an issue with the theatrical rights caused a falling out.
Word has it we got spiritual successor in the form of Bonkers.
>>
>tfw no sequel where hand drawn characters are falling off in favour of cgi and roger has to deal with not having a job
>no scene place in japan where roger thinks it's some kind of 2d paradise and all his hopes and wishes die when he realizes characters there either are prostituted or forced to do incredibly gory stunts that damage them for real/end up killing them
>>
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GIGGLE AT THE GHOSTLY, GUFFAW AT THE GROSSLY, CRACK UP AT THE CREEPY, WHOOP IT UP WITH THE WEEPY, CHORTLE AT THE KOOKY, SNORTLE AT THE SPOOKY
>>
>>90462712
>>90462725
Bonkers was shit, only decent thing about it was the lady cop
>>
>>90462758
>it did get a few cartoon shorts, didn't it?
I have no idea when or why they were produced but I had a DVD release that had them on it. There were two I believe. It was the first time I had seen or heard of them.
>>
>>90463038
>Roger gets a new job working for a new company
>has to deal with politically correct writing and suits trying to Cal Arts his shit to save money
>>
>>90463038
A live action/2D/3D CGI mashup would be a perfect sequel
>>
>>90463038
>Roger stumbles into the recording of dip snuff
>>
>>90463038
>roger sequel
>it's roger dealing with getting replaced by a reboot of himself, a younger more stylised roger
>toons exist alongside their remakes

>cameo appearance of the tv series' three groups of ninja turtles all bickering amongst each other.
>TTG robin vs TT robin
>bugs and roger walking down the street
>"it's okay rodge, they never last, classic is classic"
>loonatics Ace bunny chasing behind them gets dragged off and thrown into a pen with Looney Tunes Show bugs.
>Original and 90s skin coloured face mickey looking down on new mickey shorts mickey.

This is something I'd like to see them address. Would a redrawn, retooled version of a toon exist independently? Or would Roger have to contort himself into a new style to film an episode of RRG for example? Would it be like getting a haircut where you go in and ask for 'the calarts' and come out as a bean faced motherfucker?
>>
>>90462452
For the potential sequel, I'd like to see a racist/speciest approach to anime. Like Gabby Goat ranting about Pokemon.
>>
File: 1269660501698.png (102KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1269660501698.png
102KB, 250x250px
>>90470142
No sequel ever. This is one of those things positively GUARANTEED to be soured by making more.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.