[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One day you will all accept this. This was always meant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 15

One day you will all accept this.
This was always meant to be Bobby's fate.
>>
Back during Young Avengers Vol 1, I didn't hate gay people. My favorite character in Exiles was Sunfire. But ever since Young Avengers Vol 2, I've started to really dislike them.
>>
That's a female kiss, where you put one of your legs between hers and press against their vagina.
Doing that to a dude would just mash his gnards.
>>
File: bitty commit suicide.jpg (116KB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
bitty commit suicide.jpg
116KB, 599x600px
>>90462308
>That's a female kiss, where you put one of your legs between hers and press against their vagina.
>Doing that to a dude would just mash his gnards.

Virgin detected. Even Hopeless is less beta than you.
>>
>>90462305
Wiccan is the worst thing to happen to Marvel
>>
If he was just bi no one would bitch. Still room to retcon that in though and just claim that he was so busy repressing he didn't realize his attraction to women was legit too.

Also Jean is a dumb teenager who doesn't understand human sexuality.
>>
>>90462367
Ice Twink can be full gay but they should have left Iceman bi.
>>
>>90462332
I take you have been kissed by enough guys, then?
>>
>>90462367
>Still room to retcon that in though and just claim that he was so busy repressing he didn't realize his attraction to women was legit too.

It ain't happening, and you know it.
His personality will also be squashed in his new solo series. We could have gay slut Bobby using Grindr, but instead will get a forced romance with the spic inhuman.
>>
>>90462449
>We could have gay slut Bobby using Grindr, but instead will get a forced romance with the spic inhuman.

Truly I hate Marvel
>>
You know, I don't hate Bobby being gay, I hate that his entire personality, the carefree chill bro who constantly chases tail has been changed so much. It's like writers think their is only one type of gay person.
>>
>>90462367
>Still room to retcon
Or better yet, that "Jean" was actually an evil version of herself and played with his memories but I guess this would seem homophobic for some people.
>>
>>90462709
>It's like writers think their is only one type of gay person.

It's a big no no to write gay men as promiscuous. Which I wonder why they shun this when all guys are natural born sluts. Straight guys would be just as promiscuous as gay guys if women weren't so selective and prudish about their partners as men are.
>>
>>90462791
I don't think this is true or at least not anymore. DC did it with the Midnighter ongoing and no one cared.
>>
>>90462863
"DC" didn't do it, a bisexual writer who didn't give a fuck what people thought did. We have to wait for a non straight writer to fix Bobby.
>>
>>90462863
>DC did it with the Midnighter ongoing and no one cared.

Pretty sure no one liked Chinspike, so there was no reason to bitch about it. Besides edgy fags like him and Draken get passes because they aren't exactly role models.
>>
>>90462910
>We have to wait for a non straight writer to fix Bobby

By then it'll be too late. Besides, even if one does get to him in time, don't expect them to be someone like NPH, instead expect them to be like the current SJW crap writers we have now.
>>
>>90462910
>We have to wait for a non straight writer to fix Bobby.

Or just stop with the gay shit
>>
>>90463004
there isn't a straight writer alive who could get away with that

like i said, bobby's character is in the hands of the gays now
>>
>>90462254
What was his fate? Making out with a recolor of himself?
>>
>>90463112
an Inhuman recolor of himself
>>
>>90463112
>>90463133
To be fair he is slightly taller than Bobby.
>>
>>90463004
They can't make him straight again but making him bi would at least give people the old ships back. That's all anyone wants.
>>
>>90463209
>That's all anyone wants

Everyone but Bendis and Marvel has told fans repeatedly that they don't give about our opinion, as long as dumb normie fucks keeping slurping up this shit.
>>
>>90463285

They don't though. Nobody cares about the X-Men anymore
>>
>>90462254

this isnt a good hugging-gay kiss imo, that would be raunchier with hands sliding into places.
More like a straight kiss in which the woman was replaced with a recolor of the guy.

I dont like Gay Iceman for many reasons

-I dont care about Iceman, like almost everybody, he has failed to become popular in over half a century
-Even though I dont care about him, I dont like seeing his continuity ruined, ruined retroactively turned him into a closetted homosexual when he had many relationships with women
-Homosexuality in comics should be either irrelevant (character xxxx happens to be gay no big fuss about it), or if its relevant the comic should be all about it in a fetishistic eye candy way.
>>
File: gayboys.jpg (625KB, 800x1013px) Image search: [Google]
gayboys.jpg
625KB, 800x1013px
One day these 2 will get together.
>>
>>90462308
>>90463875
>gays don't kiss like that

Why do you stupid virgins have a need to comment about shit you know nothing about?
>>
File: cutest couple.jpg (708KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
cutest couple.jpg
708KB, 800x1132px
>>
>>90463903
Impossible. Human assholes are not designed to take Kryptonian monster size dicks.

That reminds me, how the fuck is Bobby able to kiss the inhuman? I thought they were supposed to be toxic to mutants.
>>
>in Austens run, Northstar crushes on Bobby
>Ultimately realizes its pointless because Bobby is straight
>Moves on and gets married
>Bobby is gay as shit now

kek
>>
>>90462254
I accept it already.

I also accept that Romeo will die, because this can only end in a tragedy and they don't have the balls to kill Bobby off without it being as part of an entire apocalypse, and he might even survive that.
>>
>>90463976
I honestly think it'll be a cop out. He'll die some other retarded ass way, like he'll die as an inhuman but be brought as a regular human. Fridging is no longer a thing anymore, sadly. I would gladly take women in refrigerators and all the other edgy crap from the 90's and the naughties over this SJW forced crap.
>>
>>90463954
>I thought they were supposed to be toxic to mutants.
Only the cloud is you dingdong
>>
>iceman's actor gets couched by singer
>bendis turns him gay as a result
>>
>>90464243

did he? I always assumed his twink brigade didn't really fit him, more Jackman considering most think he is bearding it.
>>
>>90464243

How many people do you think Singer's couched? Definitely that new Nightcrawler.
>>
>>90464273
Angel for sure.
>>
>>90462367
And isn't Iceman one of those "Oh us mutants deserve to be killed by the fart cloud because..." faggots now too?
>>
>>90462254
>implying Bryke didn't infiltrate Marvel Studios and has been ruining things because as we all know
>BRYKE CAN'T WRITE
>>
>>90464041
>He'll die some other retarded ass way

How about getting hit by the fart cloud again and getting mutated into a monster? Isn't that something that can happen with over exposure to the cloud?
>>
File: bullshit but I believe it joj.jpg (104KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit but I believe it joj.jpg
104KB, 500x489px
>>90464426
>>
>>90462254
You still feeling the need to act like a massive fucking faggot about this is a much bigger worry than someone not still frothing over some c-lister and a literal who doing a stunt kiss.
>>90462449
Not even the same character, fucking idiot.
>>
>>90464725
>Not even the same character, fucking idiot.

Ice twink is probably going to merge with adult Bobby, search your heart, you know it to be true.
>>
File: 15ba153341163cb878067d47a8405d82.jpg (217KB, 1120x1131px) Image search: [Google]
15ba153341163cb878067d47a8405d82.jpg
217KB, 1120x1131px
>>90462254
Iceman is straight never forget
>>
>>90463969
>forgetting that "gay guy declares his crush straight" is powerful reverse meme magic older than time
>>90464843
That would be pretty entertaining if it happened and he was suddenly stuck with a much younger twink boyfriend.
>>
>>90462254
No, I won't and most people won't. Sorry.

Best thing that can happen is Jean growing up and undoing her psychic tampering, leaving Bobby a mess because he's now developed feelings but is also truly straight.

Are you guys so insecure you have to take established characters and change them in an effort to have a "visibility" no one at fucking pride cares about?
>>
>>90466126
It's not for visibility. It's because Bendis wanted to make a lasting mark on comics and get praise in the short term (too bad even the gays bitched about the forcible outing).

They would just give Northstar a book if it was visibility.
>>
File: emma anon you are straight.png (515KB, 858x990px) Image search: [Google]
emma anon you are straight.png
515KB, 858x990px
>>90462254
>>
>>90466196
Ah Bendis, Bendis, Bendis..

Truly the most ruthless villain in comics. Everything kinda went to shit after disassembled.
>>
If they'd just fucking write him like they normally do then it wouldn't be a problem. But he's literally been doing nothing but talk about how gay he is now. That's literally all Marvel ever does when they introduce a gay character. Their whole personality is just gay. That's it.
>>
>>90466271
>comics

You mean for Marvel. Right now DC comics is doing peachy. Even cancer like Lobdell is being controlled and quarantined.
>>
>>90464855
>Iceman is straight never forget
>straight
that would imply Iceman is human and not a mutant.
>>
>>90466260
That dress helps reinforce the suggestion.
>>
>>90462308
>trying to tell the gays they can't do something a girl can do
you are in grave danger, we don't have much time
>>
File: calm down faggot.jpg (1MB, 1249x1920px) Image search: [Google]
calm down faggot.jpg
1MB, 1249x1920px
>>90466308
>But he's literally been doing nothing but talk about how gay he is now.

What? All he cares about getting is getting his dick wet. Most of /co/ was bitching a few days ago that he dropped his player personality.
>>
>>90466196
>They would just give Northstar a book if it was visibility.

Is Northstar even still alive?
Last I remember seeing him was a cameo in Uncanny X-Men #600

Wouldn't surprise me if he's one of the characters that died off-panel from the terrigen mist.
>>
>>90466463
as if being dead ever stopped anyone from getting a book before
>>
File: AbsoluteFool.jpg (68KB, 521x277px) Image search: [Google]
AbsoluteFool.jpg
68KB, 521x277px
>>90466260
Why is Emma so perfect?
>>
>>90462359

Wiccan's fine. Gillen who stripped away all personality except GAY is the problem.
>>
>>90466309
Ah yes, DC is doing good in comics, if nothing else.
>>
>>90466447
You call that a personality? He was cocky, he was fun-loving, he loved to get together with the old team and act the kid, then act tough for the newer breed. He'd crack wise, he'd be insecure that he was so powerful but had never fully mastered his potential. He wasn't just about chasing skirts.

Now what? I wouldn't be surprised if they threw in the "lol str8 ppl" line.
>>
>>90462308
You forskin pressing against someone's leg feels just as good.
>>
File: iwft.jpg (25KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
iwft.jpg
25KB, 321x322px
>>90467753
>>
>>90466975
Because he's had decades of character development.
>>
>>90462254
By the way,
almost every single X-men character is some form of sexual minority or another.
Many are odd mixes of other forms of social pariah, race or disability or mental issues of one form or another make every last one of them social outcasts in some way.
One and all, they're all obviously unacceptable to bigots.
What the fuck were the casual idiots thinking here? that there was just this one mutant who was white-entitled-male-Christian-hetero-normal right in the middle of all that gayness?

The theme is "feared and hated by humanity". Wake the fuck up.
>>
>>90468374
>he

I guess Bobby wasn't enough. Who's next? Is Piotr going to be demisexual genderqueer?
>>
>>90462254

You know what? I could ACCEPT him being gay. He wants to suck dick? That's cool.

What pissed me off though is that as soon as he comes out the first thing he does is shack up with one of the guys who are literally gassing his friends to death.

That's fucking retarded.
>>
>>90463908
>I'M A HUGE FAGGOT AND I LOVE MY BALLS BEING SMASHED SO I'LL CALL YOU ALL STUPID VIRGINS

Wow, you really win.
>>
File: 1487702932527.jpg (948KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
1487702932527.jpg
948KB, 1280x850px
>>90462254
>Earth-TRN240

Hold the fuck up

What
>>
>>90468801
A thing the Marvel wiki does to alternate realities without official number designations

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Temporary_Reality_Numbers
>>
>>90468784
>thinking caps locking is ever justifiable even to prove a point

>>>/reddit/
>>
>been on 4 dates and only had one kiss

So fucking unrealistic for gay teenagers and out of character for Bobby. Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to give Bobby to Bendis or Hopeless?
>>
>>90468686

> Who's next?

Well...
Storm, Kitty, Illyana Rasputin, Rachel, and Phoebe Cuckoo are closet lesbians.
Magneto and Xavier had a backstory romance and bad break-up before issue #1.
Mystique, Scott (s), Emma, and Irma Cuckoo are transsexuals.
Mason Jeffries is sexually attracted to toasters.
Sabretooth and Psylocke get off on killing people.
Colossus has a thing for his little sister.
Abigail Brand is a furry.
And Hank McCoy has always been mocked "for his unusual style of dress" ... oh my stars and garters!
There are (of course) many others. But the point is sort of made already.
>>
>>90462367
>If he was just bi

Bisexuals? Bah! There's no such thing!

>This is what BMB actually believes
>>
File: ChillyFrost.jpg (84KB, 564x794px) Image search: [Google]
ChillyFrost.jpg
84KB, 564x794px
>>90468374
I did not know Emma was a man in drag. I always assumed she was 40 years old and hired the best god damn plastic surgeons money could buy.
>>
>>90469427
Stop shitposting the X-threads with your off-topic baits.
Hatespeech belongs on /b/ and /pol/.
LGBTQ ignorance debates belong on /lgbt/.
Libelous posts belong b& for their intentionally harmful nature to individuals.
Your post is all three of those, but not on /co/ topic.

Even if your libel was true, it's not even a legit issue to discuss. It's a work of fiction, moron, if they want to write that bisexuality exists or doesn't in magic mutant people then that's the story.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.