[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/ may hate the show, but you've got to admit he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: the-red-guy.jpg (72KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
the-red-guy.jpg
72KB, 450x500px
/co/ may hate the show, but you've got to admit he was a GOAT villain
>>
THIIIIIIC
>>
>>90456519
I simply adored that guy. The way he talked, behaved... Everything was perfect. The best cartoon villain ever!
>>
>>90458043
obnoxiously overwhelming?
I don't even like "Him" from Powerpuff Girls but he was better than the red guy
>>
>>90456519
BRAAAAAAAAP
>>
>>90456519

What was his name again?
>>
>>90458253

Dr. Laxslax
>>
>GOAT villain
Well the "little red devil" design DID originate from the mythological satyr, but I gotta say, that pun is a bit of a stretch.
>>
>>90458253
Satan
>>
>>90458253
Mrs. Barederrière
>>
>>90458253
Officer Pantsoffski
>>
/co/ likes the show, even though it's absolute shit if you watch as a grown up.
/co/ thrives on nostalgia.
>>
>>90458253
The Devil
>>
>>90456519
He is literally an ass, but at least he was kind of funny
>>
>>90456519
/co/ hates it? Now that genuinely surprised me.
>>
>hating someone who gave away a free trailer
>>
>>90456519
I hate this show. But, no lie, that ass is GOAT.
>>
>>90458253
In Brazil he's called Bundefora. Portmanteau of bunda de fora, literally bare ass, or uncovered ass.
>>
>>90456519
People hate Cow and Chicken?
>>
>>90456519
/co/ hates Cow n' Chicken/I Am Weasel yet worships the shitshow of Edd Ed n' Eddy?

What a bunch of faggots, what did you expect?
>>
Can he even really be considered a villain?

Even as a devil, he always struck me as "Puck"-ish if anything. He wasn't necessarily the antagonist as much as he was designed to fit whatever role was necessary to act as a catalyst for the plot.
>>
>>90459655
>>90461410
>>90458060

What the fuck are you talking about.
I've never seen the show in my childhood and I agree it has top-tier slapstick humour.

Also the Red Guy really is best cartoon villain.
>>
>>90461956
>Also the Red Guy really is best cartoon villain.
I really don't know why you think that.

He was, at best, a talking plot device with a personality.
>>
>>90461619
Because the characters in Ed, Edd n' Eddy were much more consistent and its plots weren't completely contrived.

I don't hate Cow 'n' Chicken or I am Weasel by any means. But I have trouble denying that both were spastic messes with severe problems.
>>
>>90458253

Mrs. Beaver
>>
>>90461956
Most of the jokes aren't even slapstick, it's just meat and butts references. Watch Ren and Stimpy and Invader Zim for that.
>>
File: trap-weasel.png (334KB, 379x374px) Image search: [Google]
trap-weasel.png
334KB, 379x374px
>>90456519
Cow&Chicken and IM Weasel are my guilty pleasures
>>
File: HEY EVERYBODY.png (1MB, 1200x894px) Image search: [Google]
HEY EVERYBODY.png
1MB, 1200x894px
>>
How was Supercows(Adlers) Spanish?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.