[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Gravity Falls had gotten 3 seasons, what would you have used

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 106

File: image.jpg (88KB, 620x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 620x420px
If Gravity Falls had gotten 3 seasons, what would you have used the additional 20 episodes for?
>>
Better development for Ford and Mabel.
>>
>>90452776
>what would you have used the additional 20 episodes for?
Really? You're asking /co/ what they would do? REALLY?
>>
>>90452816
Yes. Why do you ask?
>>
>>90452812
I agree>>90452812
>>
A muscle growth episode for Dipper.

I cannot shake the feeling that that would've happened. His lack of muscles is specifically brought up three times in Season 1 and even gets a subtle mention in Journal 3.
>>
>>90452776
Mabel gets called on her bullshit.
>>
>Episodes to flesh out Ford and Wendy
>Intricate gnome politics
>More Pacifica
>Rival paranormal investigators that were up to scooby doo shenanigans
>Actual vampires but the chinese kind with the counting fetish and the hopping
>Mabel getting an old pet hamster or something and going all reanimator on it when it croaks
>Mummies
>Thompson gets a genie and wastes his wishes

To be fair I don't think it needed a whole 20 more episodes, just a few before NWMM to have NWHS be the season finale and some low-stakes beginning to season 3 to flesh out some cursory characters more. Also redo Weirdmageddon 3 entirely by making Mabel's bubble an alternate, but realistic gravity falls where she thinks Dipper is someone trying to trick her at first but their familial bond comes through. Also make Ford to be a bit more crazy and emphasize how it might not be entirely incredible for a 13 year old to get mixed up with his paranormal jazz (more regret over McGucket, etc)
>>
File: 1486510901433.png (129KB, 648x498px) Image search: [Google]
1486510901433.png
129KB, 648x498px
At least one more episode focused on these two
>>
>>90452812
fpbp
>>
Stories about what is beyond the portal, what Grunkle Ford was actually doing there for 30 years, more indepth on the ayys and the lost land with the frozen dinosaurs, more growth for characters like Wendy, Ford, Gideon, and Robbie, a better final boss than Mr. Screw You Dad! Triangle Man, and a real character death like Alex promised not a minor character that appeared in like one episode prior dying of old age.

Instead though we would've gotten the Drumpfwests, more shitty liberal celebrity guest stars, and more Mabel and her friends ballbusting Dipper, so I'm kind of glad it just died where it did.
>>
Give Dipper a boyfriend.
>>
>>90452776
Stan-Wendy episode
Plenty of development for the Stan twin's relationship
Episode where Stan takes the kids to learn boxing
Episode about Ford in the portal
More Pacifica development, don't just drop her once she actually starts getting interesting
Episode about Wendy's family
Gradual buildup to Gideon's face turn
Maybe an episode about the Stan twins getting in touch with their mom (she could easily still be alive)
Also would have spent 2 episodes exploring the Stan twin's backstories after Ford arrived, not just 1.
>>
>>90453303
Go back to AO3
>>
Just more Gideon, I don't care about anything else
>>
>>90453710
I didn't know Gideon fans existed
>>
>>90453201
Yes! YES!
>>
File: 1364123698576.jpg (469KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1364123698576.jpg
469KB, 1280x720px
>>90453742
there were, also Dipper/Gideon used to be a popular ship
but then that fucking triangle showed up and fanartists had to make that fucking reverse pines AU
>>
>>90453742
Not that anon but I like Gideon a lot. He was funny but still an effective villain. I especially enjoyed his interactions with Stan. desu he was a better villain than Bill.
>>
>>90452776
Mabel redemption arc.
Padippica.
Give the kids some barefoot time.
>>
File: Not Alex.png (248KB, 340x423px) Image search: [Google]
Not Alex.png
248KB, 340x423px
>More guest stars like Jon Oliver, Louis CK, Stephen Colbert, and Lena Dunham
>more episodes where Dipper has to apologize for a conflict Mabel started
>an episode where Preston Northwest tries to build a wall around Gravity Falls and deport Soos grandma but is stopped by the fag cops
>more Dipper lusting over Wendy who never gets any development
>pointless monsters of the week rather than an over-arc'ing mystery
>a pay raise for me- I mean our boy Alex
>>
>>90453893
>>90453929

Personally, I never cared for him, even before he was massively overshadowed by Bill.

Speaking of season 1 antagonists, I don't think there's anybody who really misses Pacifica's season one personality.
>>
>>90453975
>>90453285
>hackposting

>>90453114
>>90453964
>Mabel hate

>>90453964
>>90453201
>Padipshits

Off to a great start. Someone bring up AUs and we can have all forms of GF cancer
>>
>>90454169
Want to hear some of mine?
>>
>>90454169
Okay.
>>
>>90453964
How would you have done the redemption arc?
>>
>>90453893
>but then that fucking triangle showed up

It's funny how mad Gideon/Dipper and Robbie/Dipperfags sound sometimes that Billdip nuked all the other gay Dipper ships. Really the only solution would be the write some fanfic or draw some fan art, because then there would be some? Nothing's stopping anyone.
>>
>>90454508
>Gay Dipper ship other than billdip

You'd have an easier time finding a straight, non-incestuous Mabel ship.
>>
>>90454169
Well I'd personally try an episode mocking those...
>Mabel and Dipper are bugging Ford about what he's seen in other worlds
>Ford just tells them that it was more confusing and annoying then he'd like it to be
>two separate Blendin's show up, and ask if The Pines could help them save multiverse
>somehow the two blendin's were trying to create easy portals in the multiverse, until their portal device broke apart into 3 pieces and spread across the universe
>The first world they visit is a parody of those stupid swapping character AU's, with this specific world being nothing but Mcguckets
>McDippets has the 1st piece and offers to repair it as he is one of the few sane Mcguckets
>eiher ford or mabel insults Garbage Queen, and most McGuckets start yelling in unison
>chaos ensures and the pines barely get through to another universe with McDippets
>The second world they visit is an edgefest bad future where Weirdmageddon happened, and it's basically Mad Mabel: Fury Road
>after some time facing off against Gideon's army, both Dipper and Mabel manage to trick Gideon's army into being locked in some weird cage
>She tags along after revealing she had the second piece
>The Third world they visit is actually very normal, and this is the world where Ford's device never got sabotaged
>Gideon is a lowly worker who learned too much, and decides to help the Pines fix this device
>Ford's other self is examining the device, and has seemingly teamed up with his world Bill
>Bill decides to just put all the pieces together so that gideon can't stop him
>The third world basically falls apart, and in a epic final moment Gideon passes it to Dipper who sends Bills other self to a universe that is nothing but triangles
>the day is saved, but now McDippet, Mad Mabel, and Gideon have no home
>Mabel comes up with the perfect idea, and sends the three of them to a anime world
>>
>>90454508
why draw fanart if you have no audience anymore
>>
>>90454772
Sometimes good fanart makes people get interested in things in the first place.
>>
>>90453285
>a better final boss than Mr. Screw You Dad! Triangle Man

Would Gideon going all Porky Minch have been good, or would a 3rd final boss introduced in the 3rd season be better?

>>90452776

An episode or two where Pacifica joins Dipper and Mabel, maybe where it explores her family's connection with Bill (since they had the tapestry).

A Candy episode that doesn't suck.

An episode with a A/B plot where Stan and Ford have to work together to get something done, but they're bickering hinders them. Wendy makes herself useful and actually gets to do something by helping them get along, since she's uses to dealing with squabbling brothers.

Mermando runs away from home because he doesn't marry the mantatee queen, and Dipper and Mabel go underwater to deal with merfolk trying to capture him and bring him home. It'd be a good way to show living Fiji mermaids, water nymphs, family friendly deep ones, and any other crazy water creatures you can think of.

Maybe an episode where Pyronica and the other henchdemons get loose and Dipper and Mabel have to capture them ghost busters style.

Flashback episode about Ford's time in the rift, good chance to flesh out Bill and his goons more.

Stan actually losing his memories, but regaining them slowly instead of instantly, or having to be "retaught" the memories, but still have his criminal tendencies and other traits of his personality being apparent.

>>90454132
>>Speaking of season 1 antagonists, I don't think there's anybody who really misses Pacifica's season one personality.

I liked season 1 Pacifica.
I'm glad season 2 gave her a fleshed out character and a lot more popularity though.

>>90454421
She wouldn't even need one if it was a realistic fake world that she legitimately thought was real like >>90453186 said. Then all she'd need to say was "I didn't know how bad things were, I'm sorry Dipper."
>>
Pacifica's massive breasts.
>>
>>90454915
Here's my idea for a quick addition to a scene that might at least partially redeem Mabel for a lot of the bad stuff she's done.

the idea would be set during the scene in which Bill is about to kill Dipper or Mabel in front of Stan and Ford. When it's unsure who he's going to pick, Mabel nervously and reluctantly decides to sacrifice her life for Dipper's. This would partially be out of love for her brother and partially be out of guilt for having given away the rift that caused Weirdmageddon, believing it to be all her fault.

She doesn't mention why she decides to sacrifice herself, so Bill decides to force her to admit what she did to Stan, Dipper, and Ford. Mabel tearfully spills her guts about it, and Bill decides to milk this for all it's worth by forcing her to repeat it to the entire town. He then gleefully tells her that after the barrier is broken, he'll happily tell the entire world that it's all her fault.

Bill is just about to kill her in some spectacularly gruesome way when Stan interrupts disguised as Ford, and things basically continue as normal. Later, Dipper and Mabel have a talk about why she tried to sacrifice herself. By the end of it, Mabel's not feeling so guilty anymore, but she's still learned her lesson and grows as a person. They make up, and all is well
>>
>>90455072
You like them massive, do you?
>>
File: 1485984668529.jpg (314KB, 1237x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1485984668529.jpg
314KB, 1237x1029px
>>90452776
Does this mean I get to redo season 2?

-More focus on all the Cipher Wheel characters, this is really important
The characters all felt really unbalanced in terms of development, to where it seemed like
Dipper = Stanley > Mabel > Soos = Pacifica > McGucket = Wendy > Robbie

-Have McGucket handled by Ford
-Have Pacifica's family issues be handled by Mabel
-Have Robbie's heartbreak be handled by Dipper
-Pacifica and Robbie help out the Pines and show up more often, but not as much as Wendy and Soos
-Reduce screentime for Candy and Grenda drastically, they have purpose, but they're not that important
-More character development for Wendy in general, give her a more active role on adventures and a more big sister role both twins and not just Mabel
-Have the Dipper and Wendy romance handled and over a lot earlier
-Just a better handle of Mabel's character in general
-A Stan and Ford episode pre-finale arc, even if they aren't completely okay with each other yet, as I'm fine with the Cipher Wheel not working in the finale due to them still having issues

-(Optional) Have a moment where Mabel gets her hair damaged during the finale arc and has it cut short near the end to symbolize her embracing change, and not being afraid of it anymore.

I have more ideas, but this is just the general outline.
>>
>>90453201
Pacifica's better than an apocalyptic shitbird or a boring bag of mud, that's for sure.
>>
>>90455436
>Have a moment where Mabel gets her hair damaged during the finale arc and has it cut short near the end to symbolize her embracing change, and not being afraid of it anymore.

Mabel's hair is one of her only redeeming features by the end, you don't want to cut it.
>>
>>90455494
It would be dramatically symbolic though. Mabel loses her hair, but gets her brother back.
>>
>>90455608
Can't she just lose like, an eye, or a finger, or her life, or something? That would be preferable to hair.
>>
>>90455640
>Mabel loses two of her fingers during weirdmageddon.
>Thus, both Dipper and Stan have a sibling with an abnormal amount of fingers.
>>
File: brushy.jpg (62KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
brushy.jpg
62KB, 500x500px
>>90455640
>>90455608
I just like the thing where parents send their kids off to summer camp or something and then they come back home and their parents get surprised by their new look.
>>
>>90455738
For some reason, I like it whenever attention is drawn to Mabel's hair in one way or another
>>
>>90455436
>Have a moment where Mabel gets her hair damaged during the finale arc and has it cut short near the end to symbolize her embracing change, and not being afraid of it anymore.

watch less anime
>>
>>90455738
Yeah, and they'd sure as hell be surprised by their daughter coming back and she's missing an eye, or she's a ghost,, or she's made of bugs, or she's gay, or something like that.
>>
>>90455767
Cutting your hair to symbolize growth is a common thing in life and all kinds of media. I hardly watch anime.
>>
>>90455767
>>90455436

How about a moment where Mabel falls into a depression, possibly out of guilt, and starts neglecting herself, letting her hair grow even longer to the point where it reaches her ankles.
>>
>>90452776
I would've asked for the show to have been 3 seasons of 13 episodes: 7 less episodes between Tourist Trapped and Gideon Rises, 2 further episodes between scaryoke and not what he seems, and a few more episodes of development for ford and mable between Tale of Two Stans and Weirdmageddon
>>
File: tumblr_ol4egsBO9E1ud609ao1_1280.png (831KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ol4egsBO9E1ud609ao1_1280.png
831KB, 1280x1280px
>>90455436
>Have the Dipper and Wendy romance handled and over a lot earlier

It was handled pretty good in the shapeshifter episode, the probably was they kept digging Wendip's corpse back up.

>>90455640
>>90455608

>she gains a finger on each hand, to symbolize her transition to adulthood
>>
>>90453089

Fuck off fetishfag
>>
>>90456009
As long as we're talking fetishes, I'm disappointed there was no canonical vore with a female character on the receiving end.
>>
>>90455982
>>90455727
>nobody on the Gravity Falls crew caught how strange it was that some characters have 4 fingers and some have 5, but 6 is pushing it

Should they have just done 5 on everyone with Ford having 6?

Or should everyone had 4 and Ford was strange for having 5?

Or was it fine the way it was
>>
>>90454132
>I don't think there's anybody who really misses Pacifica's season one personality.
She was a basic Stacy but I can't even blame her considering how generally annoying I'd expect Mabel to be in person.
>>
File: Reverse Pacifica.png (198KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
Reverse Pacifica.png
198KB, 650x650px
>>90454169
>Someone bring up AUs

Gladly
>>
File: 1480286016063.png (121KB, 659x652px) Image search: [Google]
1480286016063.png
121KB, 659x652px
lets not beat around the bush.
>>90455738
wow Mabel is Cute!
>>
File: pacifica_by_riafire-d98v3if.jpg (521KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pacifica_by_riafire-d98v3if.jpg
521KB, 768x1024px
>>90456348
I prefer Hippie Pacifica when it comes to Reverse Pacificas.
>>
File: tumblr_ombt6uZ9RF1ujaezvo1_540.png (167KB, 540x702px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ombt6uZ9RF1ujaezvo1_540.png
167KB, 540x702px
>>90456348
AUs can be fun
>>
>>90456446
What about an 80s-styled Hippie Pacifica?
>>
>>90456552
What are 80s hippies like?
>>
>>90456348
>reverse pacifica
So, essentially Roll?
>>
>>90456589
I'm not sure. Some sort of combination of the hippie and 80s-girl styles.
>>
>>90456446
Either way Reverse Paz a cute.
>>
If there's any writefags out here, I could drop off a story idea I had but probably won't be able to write.
>>
>>90456429
>Pacifica
>those tits
Now that's what I'm talkin about.
>>
>>90456429
Looks like she dripped a bit of yogurt on her chest.
>>
>>90452776
Softcore supernatural fetish stuff.
>>
>>90456835
Might as well share it.
>>
>>90457306
Here's the premise. It's set in an AU called Mystery Circus.

Dipper and Mabel share an act in the circus. Mabel's a human cannonball, and Dipper's the one to light the cannon's fuse. Mabel wears a sparkly pink outfit that looks like a combination of a jumpsuit and a dress, as well as a sparkly cape with a shooting star on the back. She also wears a white and pink striped helmet with a glass visor, as well has a spike at the top and large curved horns on the sides. Her curly brown hair is more than long enough to stick out from under her helmet, and nearly reaches her ankles. She often ends up covered in soot from the cannon blast.

Dipper wears an assortment of different clothes. One particular item of clothing her often wears is a hat with the faded symbol of a pine tree on it.

The twins are now teens.

They met Pacifica a while back. Dipper decides that he'd like to start doing an act of his own for the circus, so Pacifica decides to take over his role as Mabel's cannon lighter. In the story Pacifica would have a long fancy cigarette holder with a lit cigarette at the tip, which she'd use to light the cannon's fuse during the act. Over time, Pacifica and Dipper bond and grow close.

Pacifica would occasionally blow smokey hearts to Dipper to flirt with him.

She sometimes ends up covered in soot as a result of standing too close to the cannon when it fires.

The scent of cigarette smoke and gunpowder in the air is a sign that she's nearby.

Pacifica would become sort of a nonchalant thrill-seeker, doing things such as casually smoking while sitting on a barrel of gunpowder.

Mabel likes to sit in her cannon while she's talking to the others. She often teases the two about their crush on each other. Pacifica's preferred way of letting Mabel know when to stop talking is by using her cigarette holder to light the cannon's fuse, blasting Mabel over the horizon where she vanishes with a twinkle.
>>
File: 1346807483421.png (32KB, 361x388px) Image search: [Google]
1346807483421.png
32KB, 361x388px
>>90457425
Not you again.
>>
File: tumblr_mxd9pjB9yL1rg7xfqo1_1280.png (342KB, 580x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxd9pjB9yL1rg7xfqo1_1280.png
342KB, 580x540px
>>90452776
incest
>>
>another gravity falls thread turned into AU, Pacifica's tits, and incest thread.
>>
>>90457622
They're only almost always like that, the last one was complaining that girls found Bill attractive.
>>
>>90457425
It would need some kind of plot for a story, but as an AU, It seems like it would generate a lot of good fan art.
>>
>>90458085
Alright. I was just posting the premise in case any body felt like doing anything with it. Does it seem relatively in character?
>>
>>90452812
This.
>>
File: Varying Degrees of Injustice.jpg (85KB, 822x224px) Image search: [Google]
Varying Degrees of Injustice.jpg
85KB, 822x224px
>>90458345
Jesus...
>>
>>90452776
Mabel finally paying for her mistakes in the show
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mpyoyqoWvE1qz4rgp.png (146KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mpyoyqoWvE1qz4rgp.png
146KB, 500x398px
>>90455758
She has nice hair
>>
>>90458244
It seems like it could stay in character if you keep the background similar to the show, like Dipper and Mabel spending the summer with Stan who just happens to run a circus.

Pacifica could have the backstory of running away from home to join.
>>
>>90452776
Ford shows up at the end of season 2
He immediately recognizes the symbols on everyone
He explains that its supposed to be the people who can fight bill magic blah blah
If you're doing magic with symbols, it has to be symbolic
Ford and dipper start deliberately checking through everyone to make sure they have a person for each symbol
They're debating the lore in-universe
Dipper actually prompts Mabel to give Pacifica a llama sweater when an opportunity arises
At the end it inevitably turns out that the wheel actually helps bill
Weirdmageddon starts
But it doesn't work the way its supposed to, and only covers the town
Everyone's stuck in the magic circle while bill wanders around trying to figure it out
Eventually they figure it out, they got a symbol wrong
Dipper isn't pine tree, he's dipper
He escapes from his spot in the circle, alters it to trap bill
Ends up making himself the center accidentally
He's the one who has to be rescued from a weird bubble universe
>>
>>90458554
Alright
>>
>>90457622
All we're missing is the muscle stuff.
>>
>>90458578
That actually sounds pretty cool anon.
>>
>>90458671
I already brought it up, thank you very much.
>>90453089
>>
>>90458345
Hot
>>
>>90458687
thanks, i am proud of it. the birthmark is really checkov's-gun-ish, but it's not like it fits for him to be the chosen one of the aliens or something. but it does fit to use a graphical symbol as a graphical symbol.
>>
>>90459008
A lot of symbolic/checkov's gun-ish stuff never really went anywhere
>>
Remember when people thought Mabel's quirkiness would somehow be key to defeating Bill?
>>
File: MabelRift.jpg (109KB, 600x334px) Image search: [Google]
MabelRift.jpg
109KB, 600x334px
>>90459809
Instead, it was the key to setting him free.
>>
>>90452776
>a wendy episode, that does not revolve around her relation to dipper
>ford bonding with the kids
>a mabel episode showing her better traits
>pacifica interacting casually with dipper
>gideons redemption being built up better
>stan and ford doing things together
>pacifica interacting with the rest of the shack
>more soos
>mabel being more of an equal to dipper
>>
>>90459956
>>mabel being more of an equal to dipper

Do you mean that's she's lesser than him in the actual show, or greater?
>>
>>90459863
Poetry
>>
>>90452776
Mabel getting eaten.
>>
File: IMG_7723.png (971KB, 1208x898px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7723.png
971KB, 1208x898px
More delicious fanservice for gay chubby chasers

>tfw we'll never see Mabel get verbally annihilated, Glenn Quagmire style
>tfw you'll never see Soos get pleasured all over his body until he moans "I'm gonna cum dood"
>>
File: 1487823312801.gif (736KB, 503x283px) Image search: [Google]
1487823312801.gif
736KB, 503x283px
>>90461413
>Bud Gleeful
>shit tier
>not wanting a chubby daddy who's a superchub
>wanting to bang Blendin with or without a mute button
>>
>>90461568
I kind of wish they had Bud be the villain of the Stanchurian Candidate like they seemed to be setting him up as in his first scene, rather than having him just get mind controlled by Gideon
>>
File: S2e14_crime_is_bad_2.jpg (362KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
S2e14_crime_is_bad_2.jpg
362KB, 1920x1080px
>>90461710
I think his character was Moot after it was revealed when Gideon got involved.

Also, that scene where he shows some stuff, didn't do anything for me
>>
File: 1343694753797.jpg (15KB, 177x278px) Image search: [Google]
1343694753797.jpg
15KB, 177x278px
>>90459863
>>90459809

I can't be the only one that loves it when shit hits the fan

>last few episodes
>mabel is being hit by reality hard
>High school coming up
>puberty
>Dipper wants to become Ford's apprentice
>she just wants to do stupid shit, have fun and be with her bro, just like how stan wanted Ford to stick with him forever
>End up releasing the weirdmaggedon thinking it's would fix everything

Weirdmaggedon was a good ending
>>
>>90462164
If he took off his shirt, would he be out of shit tier?
>>
File: all good.gif (1MB, 510x326px) Image search: [Google]
all good.gif
1MB, 510x326px
>>90452812
this

also more exploration of the surreal world and gravity falls is like it was
>>
>>90462650
Eh, it was alright. Could've been better
>>
>>90462692
What do you mean?
>>
>>90452776
More slapstick towards female characters.
>>
An episode where they actually act like best friends.
>>
>>90452776

Ghost Mabel.
>>
>>90453893
I thought Gideon was a good villian in the show for the first season. Second season Gideon was not very great honestly, and the show was way too quick to redeem him.
>>
File: 1487882926797.jpg (30KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
1487882926797.jpg
30KB, 500x328px
>>90458345
>billdip is the most popular ship in dumblr
>>
File: 1487307863337.png (519KB, 613x639px) Image search: [Google]
1487307863337.png
519KB, 613x639px
>>90454169
You forgot about the twincest.
>>
File: noEpisodeForYouRedHeadedWhore.jpg (38KB, 259x423px) Image search: [Google]
noEpisodeForYouRedHeadedWhore.jpg
38KB, 259x423px
>>90452776
>what would you have used the additional 20 episodes for?
Wendy gets an episode for developement, and gets to be an older mentor to Dipper.

>>90454915
>Wendy makes herself useful and actually gets to do something by helping the Stan twins get along, since she's used to dealing with squabbling brothers.
Holy shit this would have been amazing.
>>
>>90466290
And on AO3. Just look at how many fics there are.
>>
I wanted to see dipper go through book 2 like he did 3, i felt they kinda jumped the gun on bringing back ford and practically immediately going into wierdmageddon.
>>
>>90466290
It's okay because it was hilarious to watch SJWs have a meltdown about how it was corrupting the youth and treat it as a real massive societal problem.
>>
>>90452776
20 episodes of Mabel and Pacifica making out and other lesbian sex acts
>>
File: 1486511710124.jpg (703KB, 966x751px) Image search: [Google]
1486511710124.jpg
703KB, 966x751px
>>90452776
Padippica.

Also some better development for Bill and some more moments with Stan and Ford.
>>
>>90455767
You're saying this while they made a giant mecha out of a 40 year old shack.
>>
>>90456348
Does Reverse Pacifica get Regular Pacifica's boobs?
>>
>>90468324
That was kind of dumb.
>>
>>90468406
A lot of things in the finale were
>>
File: au mabels.jpg (134KB, 1035x908px) Image search: [Google]
au mabels.jpg
134KB, 1035x908px
AU time?
>>
File: au mabels 2.jpg (86KB, 621x700px) Image search: [Google]
au mabels 2.jpg
86KB, 621x700px
>>90469536
>>
File: reverse mabel.jpg (53KB, 570x450px) Image search: [Google]
reverse mabel.jpg
53KB, 570x450px
>>90469570
>>
File: reverse mabel 2.jpg (121KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
reverse mabel 2.jpg
121KB, 720x1080px
>>90469604
>>
File: mabel meets reverse mabel.jpg (121KB, 500x981px) Image search: [Google]
mabel meets reverse mabel.jpg
121KB, 500x981px
>>90469641
>>
File: i guess a possessed mabel au.jpg (154KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
i guess a possessed mabel au.jpg
154KB, 1080x1080px
>>90469670
>>
File: sQNZ06YsGC8.jpg (94KB, 920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sQNZ06YsGC8.jpg
94KB, 920x1080px
>>90469701
>>
File: w4RVdrdFM9w.jpg (131KB, 1200x919px) Image search: [Google]
w4RVdrdFM9w.jpg
131KB, 1200x919px
>>90469732
>>
File: r3lZFVs_9I0.jpg (73KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
r3lZFVs_9I0.jpg
73KB, 720x1080px
>>90469771
>>
File: rncUZJe1Fko.jpg (43KB, 650x795px) Image search: [Google]
rncUZJe1Fko.jpg
43KB, 650x795px
>>90469795
>>
File: V74KOKIVr00.jpg (86KB, 546x800px) Image search: [Google]
V74KOKIVr00.jpg
86KB, 546x800px
>>
File: reverse mabel 3.jpg (60KB, 532x1080px) Image search: [Google]
reverse mabel 3.jpg
60KB, 532x1080px
>>
>Season 1 would be unchanged
>Season 2 would be 20 episodes ending with Not What He Seems
>Season 3 would be 20 episodes ending with the episode before Dipper and Mabel vs the Future
>The final episodes would have been a movie instead
>>
File: _MnozYqndz0.jpg (148KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
_MnozYqndz0.jpg
148KB, 1280x960px
>>90469834
>>
File: Ms3kXEIsMog.jpg (98KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ms3kXEIsMog.jpg
98KB, 1200x800px
>>90469859
>>
File: DJPl9Hs4bqc.jpg (179KB, 960x741px) Image search: [Google]
DJPl9Hs4bqc.jpg
179KB, 960x741px
>>90469878
>>
File: MmAOhvcYMTY.jpg (246KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
MmAOhvcYMTY.jpg
246KB, 1280x854px
>>90469899
>>
Development of Ford's character and not making Mable retarded for the sake of progressing the plot.
>>
>>90469878
you can't even prove this is gravity falls fanart
>>
File: I1Sqo_NsFmE.jpg (72KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
I1Sqo_NsFmE.jpg
72KB, 800x800px
>>90470009
That's AU style, baby.
>>
File: d2kKCr60DAk.jpg (79KB, 767x1024px) Image search: [Google]
d2kKCr60DAk.jpg
79KB, 767x1024px
>>90470131
>>
File: DNxoH4-OdvI.jpg (60KB, 475x669px) Image search: [Google]
DNxoH4-OdvI.jpg
60KB, 475x669px
>>90470147
>>
File: aAp8prxQKx4.jpg (93KB, 1280x970px) Image search: [Google]
aAp8prxQKx4.jpg
93KB, 1280x970px
>>90470158
>>
File: reverse padippica.jpg (99KB, 540x1080px) Image search: [Google]
reverse padippica.jpg
99KB, 540x1080px
>>90470168
>>
File: u4iAten5d3A.jpg (67KB, 687x827px) Image search: [Google]
u4iAten5d3A.jpg
67KB, 687x827px
>>90470174
>>
File: lHmxFCoszaY.jpg (111KB, 614x1024px) Image search: [Google]
lHmxFCoszaY.jpg
111KB, 614x1024px
>>90470185
>>
File: FFtMSRONu_0.jpg (80KB, 537x537px) Image search: [Google]
FFtMSRONu_0.jpg
80KB, 537x537px
>>90470201
>>
File: mozZdVdsfHg.jpg (87KB, 592x1008px) Image search: [Google]
mozZdVdsfHg.jpg
87KB, 592x1008px
>>90470208
>>
File: Jey4fD-sqjE.jpg (83KB, 801x500px) Image search: [Google]
Jey4fD-sqjE.jpg
83KB, 801x500px
>>90470222
>>
File: GcAQ-I8d_u8.jpg (193KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GcAQ-I8d_u8.jpg
193KB, 720x1080px
>>90470237
>>
File: ivFW-nFQy4g.jpg (77KB, 684x762px) Image search: [Google]
ivFW-nFQy4g.jpg
77KB, 684x762px
>>90470255
>>
File: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.png (977KB, 1478x1683px) Image search: [Google]
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.png
977KB, 1478x1683px
>Gravity Falls threads used to be the pinnacle of /co/ discussion
>now they're just autistic AU image dumps
All thanks to Alex the minuteman. Bad (or sick) guy!
>>
File: LtDn11URmtc.jpg (123KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
LtDn11URmtc.jpg
123KB, 1080x1080px
>>90470276
>>
File: wendy.jpg (144KB, 723x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wendy.jpg
144KB, 723x1080px
>>90470300
>>
>>90452776
Expand Seasons 2A and B into two full seasons, flesh out Ford, Ford and Stan's relationships, and the other secondary characters like Wendy etc. Have a few more Bill episodes to flesh out that arc better.
>>
they move east

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av8290830/
>>
>>90462653
I'd say so, but his accent is such a turn off.
>>
>>90469859
>turning GIDEON into a fucking bishie
some artists are just pure cancer
>>
More Wendy. If your goal is to make her the prefect teenage heartthrob for Dipper, but then establish that he can't get her, then it's time to add some flaws and character depth.

Really my major problem is that even by the end she had no major insecurities. If she's painted as perfect to establish her as the object of Dipper's affection that's fine, but even by the end she was always awesome and could do no wrong. Soos is about as secondary as Wendy, and he got more backstory than she did.
>>
>>90470174
why is reverse dipcifica just as good as the normal one?
>>
>>90470862
The odder thing is that's the only time I've seen that. Most artists just don't draw Gideon at all.
>>
File: 1459674371375.png (161KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
1459674371375.png
161KB, 540x303px
>>90468387
She'd better. Either the 80s-girl or hippie versions would look wonderful as Oppaicificas.
>>
>>90452812
YEP.
>>
>>90452776

Actually resolving shit and given weight to the characters and story.
>>
>>90458578
>Dipper actually prompts Mabel to give Pacifica a llama sweater when an opportunity arises

Mabel and Pacifica get lost in the woods together. Mable lends her the Llama sweater to keep her warm because she had like 3 on.
They do some bonding but the episode ends with a not quite reset but they're back to not being BFF.

Pacifica however keeps the llama sweater on the rest of the series and is generally less of a bitch and sometimes helps out.
>>
>retcon season 2
>retell it without filler and a shitt copout
>still no wendip
>>
>>90466290
also on russian and chinese social media
>>
File: 1486431007648.png (1MB, 1065x952px) Image search: [Google]
1486431007648.png
1MB, 1065x952px
>>90471194

Fangirls were a mistake.
>>
>>90471092
most artists are just super shit at drawing fat characters. just look at Cartman in South Park fanart
Or asians are just incredibly fatphobic
>>
An unofficial Rick and Morty crossover. Just muddle the designs a bit but they are voiced by Roiland himself. They can be Stanford's otherworld friends.
>>
>>90471205
pretty sure this picture is supporting pedophilia somehow...let me find an angle
>>
>>90452812
This. But if you want more detail of what I would do.
>Tone down on Candy and Grenda screentime, they pretty much stole the spotlight in the second half of season two.
>Make Dipper and Mabel apart slowly episode by episode, with Dipper pushing aside Mabel to be with Ford.
>Explore Ford's and McGucket's relationship, also Dipper's and Pacifica's.
>Have a Wendy-Focused episode (possibly exploring her relationship with her family) and don't have Gideon redeem himself at the last minute.
>Flashbacks to Ford's time inside the portal.
>Ford's and Stan's childhood bully coming back to torment them and their nephew and niece with his own grandkids, leading to a family war involving Dipper abusing the power of the journal.
>>
>>90471368
>Or asians are just incredibly fatphobic
pretty much
>>
>>90471025

It's a good ship in any form.
>>
File: akira.jpg (165KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
akira.jpg
165KB, 800x566px
>>
>>90473884
>reverse falls
>hes falling down, not up

One job
>>
>>90468096
Now someone post the one of her killing everyone with her golf clubs.
>>
>>90454169
go back to fox, hirsch
>>
File: pacificaxdipper.jpg (139KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
pacificaxdipper.jpg
139KB, 1200x960px
>>
>Dipper survives three days all alone in a literal apocalypse and then overcomes a trap that requires a will of titanium, going through hell and heaven all to rescue his sister.
>Mabel replaces her brother without a second thought at the first opportunity and leaves him and the rest of the town to die.
>>
File: padippica.jpg (50KB, 889x649px) Image search: [Google]
padippica.jpg
50KB, 889x649px
>>
>>90474224
Guess who had to apologize.
>>
File: awwww.jpg (46KB, 902x595px) Image search: [Google]
awwww.jpg
46KB, 902x595px
>>90474224
how can you hate this cuteness?
>>
File: sister girlfriend pet cat.jpg (178KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
sister girlfriend pet cat.jpg
178KB, 800x800px
>>
File: C3VVpZ6UcAEVEVw.jpg (92KB, 500x787px) Image search: [Google]
C3VVpZ6UcAEVEVw.jpg
92KB, 500x787px
>>
File: C3VVqcZUEAAidMv.jpg (188KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
C3VVqcZUEAAidMv.jpg
188KB, 1000x707px
>>
File: C22sKXzVEAAcNw6.jpg (85KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
C22sKXzVEAAcNw6.jpg
85KB, 600x600px
>>
File: C4iyYX7UYAAqzzU.jpg large.jpg (59KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
C4iyYX7UYAAqzzU.jpg large.jpg
59KB, 600x600px
>>
>>90452776
add depth to bill.
>>
File: C4nYWsFUoAEK57_.jpg large.jpg (114KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
C4nYWsFUoAEK57_.jpg large.jpg
114KB, 600x600px
>>
File: mabifica au.jpg (104KB, 952x700px) Image search: [Google]
mabifica au.jpg
104KB, 952x700px
>>
>>90474550
bill should have been replaced by a cute girl.
>>
File: wendies.jpg (124KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
wendies.jpg
124KB, 800x800px
>>90471017
>More Wendy.

I agree with this post.
>>
File: u4b7o2AHISU.jpg (77KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
u4b7o2AHISU.jpg
77KB, 800x800px
>>90467593
A strange phenomenon when a child and a triangle became internationally the most popular ship, we will never see its like of mass insanity again.
>>
File: PrettyMuch.jpg (28KB, 600x465px) Image search: [Google]
PrettyMuch.jpg
28KB, 600x465px
>>90474599
>>
More mind control.
>>
>>90475034
>not posting the ejaculation edit
Shit tier anon right here
>>
File: Dipper gets hypnotized by the TV.jpg (194KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
Dipper gets hypnotized by the TV.jpg
194KB, 1152x648px
>>90475070
No such edit exists.
>>
>>90475034
Is Bill helping Mabel to hypnotize Dipper to think and act like Mabel?

Also

>Dipper hypnotized to think and act like Mabel
>like Mabel

Does it say "I'm stupid, I'm selfish" behind him? Because ouch.
>>
>>90473849
that last one is actually fantastic
the others are great too but the family war immediately conjures up an image
>>
>>90475132
Mabel would never team up with Bill to hurt Dipper on purpose.
>>
File: tumblr_ogw098VYM61r0sqbxo1_1280.png (1MB, 1020x1432px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogw098VYM61r0sqbxo1_1280.png
1MB, 1020x1432px
Episodes with Pacifica adventuring.
>>
File: S1e9_waddles_hates_pacifica.png (846KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
S1e9_waddles_hates_pacifica.png
846KB, 1280x718px
Why did Pacifica want a pet pig in the first place? Would she have actually taken care of it as well as Mabel does?
>>
File: waddles01.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
waddles01.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>90476534
Four words
mud
on
that
carpet
>>
>>90476534
She would have eaten him immediately.
>>
File: hypnoCifica01.png (1MB, 1280x1374px) Image search: [Google]
hypnoCifica01.png
1MB, 1280x1374px
>>90478384
>eaten him
>immediately.
>as in whole
down, boner.
>>
>>90478536
>No art of Deeper entranced and smiling as Pythifica uses her tail to shrug him out of his clothes to make digestion easier
>>
>>90478796
Sounds kinky
>>
>>90478536
Is this a soft vore thing, or a hard vore thing?
>>
>>90478384
I didn't know Pacifica was into vore
>>
Remember when Candy said 'I want your life' about Pacifica?

Season 2 finale would be about Candy contracting with Bill to switch lives with Pacifica, therefore destroying the circle team that could bind him, and soft-introducing Ford to Pacifica as she tries to make a way out of the dimension she and Ford are trapped in.
>>
Could Pacifica be the next massive-breasted JAV idol?
>>
Have some sort of compromise between Dipper and Mabel at the end, rather than Dipper giving Mabel everything she wants
>>
File: S2e18_Pyronica_eats_him.jpg (275KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
S2e18_Pyronica_eats_him.jpg
275KB, 1920x1080px
>>90481708
Sounds like soft vore.
>>
>>90483296
I'm down with it, then
>>
Have Wendy as part of plots more. I think that moving past Dipper's crush on her meant that she could have taken a more active role in stories.

Maybe an episode where Ford & Mabel team up (they have a lot in common, actually). And Ford & Soos.

Hell, just more interactions between Ford and the rest of the mystery shack crew in general.

Oh! And a '22 Short Films about Gravity Falls' episode.
>>
>>90483944
What do they have in common?
>>
File: 1481890246648.jpg (18KB, 529x520px) Image search: [Google]
1481890246648.jpg
18KB, 529x520px
>>90476321
possible beach or another pool episode with pacifica?
>>
An episode where the whole mystery shack crew goes on an adventure together, I can't beilive there was no episode about that
>>
>>90455075
Bill had multiple opportunities to bring this up. Why didn't he?
>>
>>90484814
Why didn't he just vaporize Mabel the second Weirdmageddon started?
>>
>>90484814
Because he's dumb
>>
>>90475130
>That pic
Was Dipper acting somewhat out of character in that scene?
>>
>>90475034
Seconded
>>
>Various defeated enemies from previous episodes come together to try getting revenge on the Pines family for an episode

its a staple of cartoons at this point
>>
>>90485495
Because then he would have won and killed everybody and it is a children's cartoon show.
>>
>>90464102
like why is gravity falls the center for so much weirdness

how did bill become bill, granted i know they explain a bit in journal 3 but more explanation would be better
>>
>>90483296
Good.
>>
File: wenDipTongue.gif (1MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
wenDipTongue.gif
1MB, 356x200px
>>90483296
>>90483330
>>90489532

The mech was ok, but if we're adding more episodes:
Wendy Vs. Pyronica. One on one, Dipper caught in the middle.

Have each of Bills henchmen be counter to someone in the main cast, so you have a couple episodes of fights.
Stan smacking 8-ball with his cane, Grenda punching Teeth, Soos in a hat tipping contest with Hectorgon.
>>
>>90486889
He was hypnotized by the TV.
>>
>>90489605
I thought the mech was kinda dumb
>>
File: konj_by_glovezilla.jpg (3MB, 667x4000px) Image search: [Google]
konj_by_glovezilla.jpg
3MB, 667x4000px
>>90491376
>the mech was kinda dumb
I get why they used it...
The gideonbot and gobblewonker were established,
The shack is big symbol for home and family,etc...

But yeah, I wish they'd been more creative.
>>
>>90485495
Obviously because he was secretly in love with her Jesus didn't you watch the show?
>>
File: Pacifica smug.jpg (108KB, 663x767px) Image search: [Google]
Pacifica smug.jpg
108KB, 663x767px
>>90452776

More of this semen demon. That is all.
>>
>>90493169
>That awkward moment when the character intended to be one dimensional rich bitch ends up being the best female character and the character intended to be a delightful, lovable ball of sunshine ends up being the worst character period
>>
File: lincolnDipper.png (230KB, 950x820px) Image search: [Google]
lincolnDipper.png
230KB, 950x820px
>>90493300
>3300
-Rebels against years of abusive pavlovian conditioning & saves the main characters
vs.
-Trades away someone else's ominously glowing artifact because Dipper dared to be proactive about his education and future.

...damn, Mabel really is the self-centered spoiled rotten brat who always has to have her way.
>>
>>90493300
You know I love Pacifica but she really only had a fraction of depth in one, maybe one and a half eps. That's a low fucking bar.
>>
>>90493778
And yet she's still the best female character. Kinda says something about the show's writing.
>>
>>90493741

Poetry
>>
>a mid season episode has more impact than the multi-part series finale.
>>
>>90474407
Easily
>>
>>90484300
A shared eagerness and exuberance, love of adventure, creativity, the occasional case of myopic focus upon a single task to the exclusion of others and without fully considering the consequences...

Dipper might share Ford's interests in the paranormal, but Id argue Mabel inherited his personality.
>>
>>90484302
I certainly wouldn't mind.
Some good natured teasing and bonding from both sides.
>>
>>90456348
Antigravity Falls is pretty good
>>
>>90475034

> Reads filename

Heh...

I see what you did there you cheeky cunt...
>>
>>90496201
Seems like a wasted opprotunity that the two only interacted about three times. Maybe that's why there's so many Mabel/Ford bonding fics
>>
>>90496471
Everybody seems to have a slightly different idea of what Lil Wendy would look like
>>
>>90470293
Sad!
>>
>>90496617
Which is weird, because we already KNOW what she looks like from Double Dipper.
>>
>>90491376
It was ridiculous but I thought it was great
>>
>>90470293
I blame /gfg/ mostly
>>
>>90496599
Are these fics "Mabel and Ford have adventures together" or "Mabel and Ford have sex together"? Because with this fandom you never know.
>>
>>90458345
yes there was also porn of ford having sex with it posted here and then /gfg/ fought over whether it counted as porn and should be allowed on a blue board or not, it seems to have been decided that triangles are not pornographic
>>
>>90484302

Pacifica actually was in the pool episode, but she was only seen from behind in a crowd shot. If the Guide to Mysteries and Nonstop Fun is to believed, she wears a pink two piece.
>>
>>90496919
kek deleted right after i said that

i had no dog in this race truly it is a metaphysical question whether a triangle can be porn, and one for the ages
>>
>>90466470
padippica shippers passed up pinecest in obnoxiousness long ago
>>
>>90497153
Until they start roleplaying, they haven't.
>>
>>90457485
Yes.
>>
>>90497012
I want to hear all about this. The oppaicifica potential is huge among other things
>>
>>90475778
Agreed, but what about if she was hanging out with Candy and Grenda? How would they hypnotize Dipper?
>>
>>90497012
>>90498026
>>
>>90496864
Mabel and Ford comfort each other, usually
>>
>>90499266
Mabel should be hypnotized, for a change.
>>
>>90452776
Hirsch has the right ideas, which he never managed to execute properly because of lack of 3rd season.

A bit more episodes developing Wendy. They actually planned to have at least one IIRC.

Having actual development for Bill. Judging by what Hirsch said about him, he could be not only charismatic, but also an interesting character. Having to live in a 2D dimension, and unleashing all his frustration when becoming 3D.

A bit more development for Ford and telling us what exactly was beyond the portal. I don't really think he was underdeveloped, but it would be nice to get to know more of him.

If wanna have some kind of development or important role for Grenda and Candy, make it natural and don't just shoehorn it in an episode. No Roadside Attraction.

More supernatural creatures would be fun, but could become monotonous over time. Something more obscure, like Bunyip, would be cool tho.

Also stuff that could happen independently of the number of seasons:
- Stan regaining his memory slower
- Bill actually getting some of the one-time villains from the show in his little team (The Shapeshifter, Giffany, etc.)
- more tropes deconstruction
>>
>>90474550
But he's 2D
>>
>>90496864
The first one
>>
>>90500563
I completely agree
Tie her to a chair and put her in front of a screen with a hypnotic display on it.
Also, she should have headphones on her that tell her what to do.
No socks, no sweaters
>>
I'd like to see an episode of the cast just watching Gravity Falls Public Access TV and riffing on it. Like maybe Dipper & Wendy mute it for a while and provide their own dialogue.
>>
>>90503625
So Interdimentional Cable, but by Hirsch instead of Roiland.
>>
>>90504353
Yeah, I think it could work as a one-off. I mean, look at all the TV gags they came up with over the series, that would have been pure gold.
>>
>>90501920
WOW!
Are you me, dood?
>>
>>90482146
>>
>>90500563
Maybe, as revenge, Dipper can hypnotize Mabel to think & act like him
>>
>>90454726
Well this is actually pretty good!
>>
>>90504353
Why not both?
>>
>>90507177
That would kind of turn into a retread of Double Dipper, though, wouldn't it?

Actually it would be interesting to see Dipper vs. Tracey & Quattro. Especially in a post-Into The Bunker story where Dipper Classic is (mostly) over Wendy.
>>
>>90452776
Mabel dying. Then becoming a ghost girl
>>
>>90500563
>Mabel instead of Dipper hypnotized

But...but that's against the laws of God and nature. Chaos.
>>
>>90510820
Wait, when did Dipper get hypnotized? He got possessed one time that I can recall, but that's not the same thing.
>>
>>90452812
Also add Wendy and Gideon to the mix. The fact that they were all so severely underdeveloped yet crucial to the finale was the main reason why it was terrible.
>>
>>90512163
Also Robbie?
>>
>>90499266
At their sleepover.
>>
>>90456047
aren't there any Comic Con Panels to ask this?
Why do some characters have only 4 fingers and 6 is considered weird?
>>
File: 1462238950197.jpg (29KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1462238950197.jpg
29KB, 640x640px
>>90514395
He isn't really all that relevant, but yeah he needed character development badly. In retrospect, it is amazing just how underdeveloped the whole cast is in general. Only Dipper, Stan, Soos, and Pacifica ended up being actual characters. And even Pacifica was by complete accident.
>>
>>90516928
Well, in terms of making Wendy more interesting, they could've started with having her involved in plots where every other "main" character was involved, like Scary-oke, Land before swine, bottomless pit, and NWHS, among others.
>>
>>90452812
Seasob 2 was literally going to be this. Basically everyone getting hugr character development, and then s3 being the finale

But no it was too tiresome for hirsch
>>
File: Intro_grunkle_stan_running.png (449KB, 1280x717px) Image search: [Google]
Intro_grunkle_stan_running.png
449KB, 1280x717px
Find a flaw.
>>
>>90519240
Nearly got his niece killed over a grammar correction
>>
>>90452776
Dipper and Mabel undergoing chemotherapy
>>
>>90520124
Nah, losing hair would cost Mabel her cuteness.

She should get thrown into a woodchipper instead.
>>
>>90512049
It's a meme. Someone or multiple people posted here on /co/ asking for "Mabel hypnotizing Dipper to think and act like her" as a fetish thing in every single /gfg/ thread and beyond, literally for years, I think almost since Gravity Falls threads began. Eventually, a lot of drawfags here actually drew it and now there's a whole section of the booru gallery dedicated to Mabel hypnotizing Dipper to think and act like her.

Sometimes, on /co/ nights, when the moon is high and the winds whip cold and fierce around your ankles, you can still hear the faint voice of a forlon anon, requesting Mabel hypnotizing Dipper to think and act like her.
>>
>>90521148
A closely related meme; why did Dipper get hypnotized from listening to Robbie's CD?
>>
So, would anything bad have happened to Mabel if she stayed in the bubble? If not, that episode just feels like it has no tension
>>
File: thisIsBait.jpg (290KB, 1600x2089px) Image search: [Google]
thisIsBait.jpg
290KB, 1600x2089px
>>90521995
>that episode just feels like it has no tension
They should have had the question mark and ice bag form on the outside of the bubble as Soos and Wendy were seduced.
It would have driven home that Mabel was under a spell, and slllooowwwly drawing the Pine Tree on the bubble would have built some great tension during the fake Wendy scene.
>>
>>90522175
>Mabel was under a spell

Keep telling yourself that
>>
>>90521995
>>90522175
They missed a really obvious choice for how to setup the episode, which was to have Mabel just living out an ideal Summer in an ideal Gravity Falls. No kitties, no 80s dream guys, no Dippy Fresh - just an almost-perfect, but still deceptive and believable fantasy.

The drama and tension would have come from the characters having to overcome temptation and accept that the fantasy isn't real and isn't what they want, and ultimately having to make the decision to give up a life in paradise.
>>
>>90522175
>>90521995
>>90522768

To me it just doesn't add up that Bill Cipher, who loves seeing people suffer, would create a paradise with no drawbacks or consequences of staying in.
>>
File: nightmare wendy.jpg (131KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare wendy.jpg
131KB, 1920x1080px
>>90523046
The only thing the episode did right was incorporating the idea of the fantasy breaking down and turning on the inhabitants when they tried to leave.

The challenge for the main characters should have been convincing Mabel to abandon her ideal Summer while also avoiding the creatures working to keep them trapped. That could have been legitimately tense and scary.
>>
>>90523116
Yeah, but they escaped that in about 30 seconds.
>>
>>90523151
Yeah, that's the problem.
>>
>>90522768
I think they should have had Dippy Fresh. not as a replacement Dipper created by Mabel, just as the person Mabel believes is her brother instead of Dipper. Frankly, I would have liked to see Dipper and Dippy Fresh fight more. Have Dipper convince her that Dippy wasn't her brother
>>
>>90523493
I found it weird that they never really addressed how despicable replacing her own brother and than practically bragging about it to his face was.
>>
>>90519240
By the end of the show, none. A well written, multifaceted character with depth. Easily the best written character on the show.
>>
>>90519865
I think we've all done that before
>>
I have some "ideas". I actually wrote out a list of extra episodes I'd've made if I'd been expanding it by twenty episodes. These include:

1) Auto-Shack. Early season two episode. Stan tries to automate as much of the shack as possible and robot hijinks ensue. Foreshadows the mecha-shack in Weirdmageddon.

2) Order Inn. Mid season two episode. Sets up the Society Of The Blind Eye episode. Grenda's missing mom gets rescued from the creepy Gravity Falls insane asylum, Order Inn, where she was sent by the Society Of The Blind Eye after she bypassed their scheme by tattooing paranormal information on the insides of her eyelids.

3) Mabel Vs. Normalcy. Mid season two episode. Something, IDK. Completes a title set with Dipper Vs. Manliness and Dipper And Mabel Vs. The Future.

4) The Labyrinth Episode. Mid-season two episode. Alex has mentioned there was a plan for this at some point.

5) Wendy Sailing. Mid-season two Wendy development episode.

6) The Monster Will Not Be Photographed. Mid-season two episode. Shenanigans with some kind of mischevious cryptid that fucks with Dipper Looney Tunes-style.

7) Men In Back. Late season two episode from the perspective of the CIA agents, retroactively explaining what they were doing in other episodes.

8) Double Standard. Alternate, regular-length version of Tale Of Two Stans. Finale of season two; leaves some exposition for season three.

9) Liez No More. Stan agrees to stop impersonating his brother. Also some updates on Sev'ral Timez.

10) Jimmy Snakes. An old friend of Stan's stops by and he has some weird but cool demonic powers; based on a comment Alex made about an unused episode.

11) The Inescapable Hyper Girl. It's A Capeshit Episode

12) Dippercise. I don't even know.

13) The Adventures Of Stanford Pines Across The Ninth Dimension. Flashback episode with Ford as the protagonist.
>>
>>90524405
14) Infinity-Sided Die. An improv episode, like in Rick And Morty, where the die gets thrown around for twenty minutes and leads to random skits with the VAs.

15) Queen Of Oregon. Another Wendy episode?

16) Stan By Me. Season three's "three stories" episode, set around a campfire.

17) Dr. Soos. Soos finds some kind of thing that brings his childhood drawings to life and they take over the shack or someshit

18) Tucheesi. It's like Jumanji!

19) Weirdmageddon is six parts; they're called "Left Behind", "Gleeful Road", "Escape From Reality", "Take Back The Falls", "Oddpocalypse Now", and "Somewhere In The Woods". The pacing breathes a little more, Bill's villain song is used, Mabel's trap world isn't totally fucking stupid and doesn't assassinate her character, and Stan's memories actually take a full year to return.
>>
>>90452776
The Ghost Rider episode, and a Freddy vs Jason and Evil Dead parody. Maybe a second Giffany episode.
>>
>>90523334
Oh, okay
>>
>>90522175
It also would have made Bill seem more competent because it would look like he intenionally put the bubble there as a trap to get all the zodiac characters out of the way. Otherwise it's not clear what the point of the bubble even was, since Gideon's job was the guard the bubble it doesn't make sense as just a reward for Gideon. So we can speculate that Bill just thought getting a single zodiac symbol qas enough, but then why not just snap his fingers and kill Mabel as soon as Weirdmageddon started? But if he implication was that he was worried that even a few symbols without the whole set could be a problem, then he could have kept Mabel alive and the bubble there as a trap to draw as many of them in as possible.

As it is putting it in probably the most visible place in town with a clear label of one of Mabel's favorite sweaters/what he calls her on it doesn't make much sense, the whole bubble thing doesn't make much sense.

I also wish the zodiac thing didn't seem so tacked on. When he first shut her inside the bubble, I thought maybe sealing all the zodiac characters qould give him some kind of power up or unlock something and them breaking free would be part of weakening him. That makes about as much sense as them being his big weakness and that part seemed tacked on instead.
>>
>>90524146
Definitely.

>>90522768

This would have been better with much more pathos and tension. They still could have had jokes but it would have been better for Mabel's character and made her seem more sympathetic if it was a genuinely convincing illusion and she had to accept it wasn't reality. As it is it's not clear at all that the bubble puts anyone under a spell (they should have made that more obvious if it was true) so Mabel comes across as, "Fuck you Grunkles, friends, and Mom and Dad, I'm going to play in 80s world, and fuck you too Dipper I replaced you." But if you had her genuinely believing the characters were real it would have led to more believable conflict. I guess I can see it feeling like a repeat of the shapeshifter situation but with much more emotional weight honestly it would have been worth it.

It also could have had Mabel accepting that her relationship with Dipper will change a bit growing up like it does for everyone and they could have dealt with any emotional fallout from her giving up the rift.

What could have been one of the most emotional episodes in the series had very little weight and teeth. Since it was the capstone for Dipper and Mabel in the show (they don't do much after this and the focus is on Stan and Ford instead) and they've been presented as protagonists, it's too bad. Meanwhile unlike Mabel and Dipper's relationship, Stan and Ford's relationship had very little time spent on it, so the resolution is good there but not the build up to it.
>>
>>90524405
>The Inescapable Hyper Girl
I do love me some superhero episodes.

>Dippercise.
Would it be exercise or exorcise? Or both, possibly.
>>
quick give me dipper/mabel smut ideas
>>
>>90526772
Wendy gets them to kiss or something on a dare.
She likes what she sees.
>>
Personally, I'd like another videogame-related episode (or even segment) to see more of Paul's work desu
>>
>>90527117
thats 2lewd
involving wendy like that
makes it... crepy.....
>>
File: S2e7_don't_get_hung_up.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
S2e7_don't_get_hung_up.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>90527366
Dipper's a pussy and Mabel's a dipshit.
They will never pull the trigger on their own.
>>
>>90526769
>Dipper has to exorcise a ghost from a dilapidated gym in town
>The ghost tries to get him /fit/ like Richard Simmons
>Traps Dipper and co. in a neverending labyrinth of jazzercise and bun-sweating steps

It writes itself.
>>
>>90526772
>Mabel hides in Dipper's closet waiting to ambush him with some sort of prank when he comes home.
>He shows up, but unexpectedly he has his girlfriend with him.
>Thinking they're alone, they immediately start getting hot and heavy.
>Mabel watches from inside the closet, too awkward to reveal herself.
>Starts getting very VERY unexpectedly turned on by the goings on. (Possibly touching herself a bit)
>Afterwards, the couple basks in the afterglow for a while, and Mabel eventually sneaks back to her room when they go downstairs.
>Time to confront some new feelings.

To be resolved later that night.
>>
>>90526772
Are AUs allowed?
>>
>>90482497
this
>>
>Mabel falling into a period of intense self-loathing from guilt
>>
>>90477844
Thread's best post.
>>
>>90527534
This for sure. Make it a demon instead of a ghost if you can get away with it, though. Less redundancy with Northwest Mansion Mystery and more opportunities for Exorcist jokes.
>>
>>90524456
Oh shit I just remembered what Queen Of Oregon was supposed to be. It'd be the scrapped episode where Pacifica gets kidnapped by gnomes and Dipper and Mabel have to save her.
>>
How tall are Dipper's socks?
>>
>>90532321
Very tall. The tallest.
>>
File: wendipRobe.png (1MB, 900x1274px) Image search: [Google]
wendipRobe.png
1MB, 900x1274px
>>90474666
>I agree with this post.
Good taste, Satan.
>>
File: tumblr_mm47lfRSgC1rg7xfqo1_1280.jpg (175KB, 530x533px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mm47lfRSgC1rg7xfqo1_1280.jpg
175KB, 530x533px
>>90457485
>>
>>90534266
This pic, but with Wendy possessed by Bill
>>
>>90535296
BALLS DEEP, SAMUR- PINE TREE!
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 106

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.