[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goodbye TTG http://www.nickandmore.com/2017/03/ 02/boomeran

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1186.png (28KB, 294x142px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1186.png
28KB, 294x142px
Goodbye TTG

http://www.nickandmore.com/2017/03/02/boomerang-march-chowder-sylvester-tweety-billy-mandy-return/
>>
>Boomerang is turning into actual old cartoons again

Cool, maybe Bunnicula can move back to CN.
>>
That's bad still, just bring back the old boomerang for fucks sake.
>>
>>90447064
At least there is no Garfield show.

That show and all 3d adaptions of Garfield need to be forgotten.
>>
>>90448253
I blame Pan Pizza for this since she said Boomerang needed a Rebrand
>>
>>90448253
It's much better than it was before, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>90449239
Elaborate please.
>>
>>90449239
Don't cuss with me fuckboy, they still have currently running CN shows, and now they're getting rid of GRANDAD and SPACE GRANDAD, which were some of the few actual Boomerang-tier series they had.

I'm hesitantly acceptable of mid-CN shows being on there, especially since CN doesn't directly care about them, but fucking shit with TTG and Gumball there while being the CN runners themselves. Also for crying out loud off the new PPG completely.

I'm even more hesitantly accepting the channel having exclusive new shows, I can understand that mindset.

I don't necessarily want Flintstones and Jetsons back, it's the principle of the situation.

Also Tom and Jerry tales, come on
>>
File: Untitled.png (33KB, 403x607px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
33KB, 403x607px
The problem I have with this schedule is that it lacks variety and they just air multiple episodes of the same show in a row. (If I wanted to watch two hours of Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries, I'd just buy the dvd.) Tom and Jerry alone takes up five hours of the daily schedule. It's nowhere near as bad as what the main channel is doing but there's a lot more material that could be shown here that they just aren't for some reason whether it's more 90s and early 2000s shows or stuff from before then.

Pic related was their schedule ten years ago. World of difference. I know not all of those shows are well known or popular but then those could be what the 90s CN shows replace.
>>
>>90451202
any HB before 2 Stupid Dogs is shit
>>
>>90452393
>I don't necessarily want Flintstones and Jetsons back, it's the principle of the situation.
Oh fuck off, if you aren't even going to bother giving the station ratings, then shut the fuck up. They aren't running the channel as a charity case. This isn't fucking PBS. Very few people around the world want to watch Huckleberry Hound, so why bother airing it. It's not like things like Roseanne, I Love Lucy, or Seinfeld that still kill in the ratings. Even fucking Harry Potter airs on Freeform every single weekend and it does great.

If no one is actually going to watch that shit, then scrap it. Not everything ever made on TV needs to air at all times. I'd prefer if they actually re-ran more 90's programs because I enjoy watching Billy & Mandy and Courage still.
>>
I watched the shitton out of Boomerang as a kid. Can you at least still watch Looney Tunes there?
>>
>>90448570
3D Garfield is underrated.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.