[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>faked depression to have autists feel sorry and donate to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7507.jpg (34KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7507.jpg
34KB, 384x384px
>faked depression to have autists feel sorry and donate to his patreon
>living embodiment of what "nu-male" means along with Anthony Burch (who's life would be better if he ended up been deported to Mexico anyway)
>has shit opinons like "I know I'm a real comic book fan because I think wolverine is overrated!"
>only movieblob is a little bit more pathetic than cómic drake
>>
>>90437840
I don't know who that is, also the Burches are filthy indonesians or something
>>
>>90437840
Iknow this is going to sound like "Stop liking, what i don't like", but this fucker liked CW 2 how can you have such shit taste
>>
>>90438075
>how can you have such shit taste
It's a mystery, right
>>
>"I think Peter Parker is just boring and unrelatable"

>His favorite Spider-Man is Miles.

This is how you can tell he's a turbo casual.
>>
>>90437840

Wasn't Anthony Burch the one who opened up his marriage in the first place, and while his wife found someone (she eventually left him for) Anthony had no game and even when he went "Oh I'm actually Bi" he either chickened out or couldn't get any pickle either?
>>
>wasting your time watching shitty e-celebs
>wasting your time watching shitty e-celebs you don't like
>>
>>90438197
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB6tqxqwSfU
>>
>>90438161
The funny thing is, he looked pretty decent before the whole Tumblr make over. Not good looking, but pretty average. Now he's some strange pale freak with ugly hair.
>>
>>90438246
yes the pedosmile was obv tumblr's work
>>
>>90438261
Multi colored hair is a trend Tumblr resurrected like a more hideous Frankenstein, come off it.
>>
>>90438368
oh I completely agree that tumblr's to blame for his shitty self-inflicted hair coloring, I'm just saying his overall fag demeanor had to have preceded it
>>
File: XZc5tJb.png (259KB, 600x684px) Image search: [Google]
XZc5tJb.png
259KB, 600x684px
>>90437840
>>
>>90437840
Jake Rapp's worse than Anthony Burch
The guy was pimped to gay men by his fucking wife even though he's straight.
Meanwhile his wife is a prostitute and has made their marriage an "open one"
>>
>>90438208
>Not laughing at the expense of autists with shitty lifes.
>>
File: TFW your wife is a hooker.gif (36KB, 406x500px) Image search: [Google]
TFW your wife is a hooker.gif
36KB, 406x500px
>>90438478
Can we even consider Jake Rapp a human anymore? He's got absolutely no backbone, so he's more or less a jellyfish at this point.
>>
>>90437840
Isn't that the guy who did the crossover show a few years back? I kinda liked that.
>>
>>90437840
>tfw he used to be good before the whole fiance leaving him
>he lost that touch
>he can never go back to doing cross over
>>
Linkara is still the king of absolute shit. His weird autistic hatred for Frank Miller is disturbing.
>>
>>90438225
>implying you didn't pause
10/10

I'm going to have sexual thoughts about that voice.
>>
Just posting in this thread to say I don't care about whoever this youtube "celebrity" you're tsunedere about is just typing this is a waste of my time ugh
>>
>>90438197
"Open marriages" are just an excuse for your wife/girlfriend to sleep around.

They're traps; don't fall for them.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.