[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I just extremely desensitized to shit like this or was the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Am I just extremely desensitized to shit like this or was the infamous Sausage Party orgy scene really tame?
>>
You're desensitized, when I saw it I literaly had a meltdown in the theater. Luckily for me, my Mom and my girlfriend were there to calm me down.
>>
>>90432164
>I literaly had a meltdown
What
>>
>>90432232
It was too much for me, anon, so I had a meltdown.
>>
>>90432268
What kind
>>
>>90432268
like you screamed and wet yourself ?
>>
>>90432164
I experienced a meltdown too, i spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.
I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of the theater seat during the whole orgy scene until the employers came to put me down.
>>
>i come to 4chan for validation
Stop
>>
>>90432164
>watching Sausage Party with your mom

Why
>>
>>90432307
Not sure how you would classify it, but it was like my vision went blurry and, apparently, (my girlfriend and mom told me I did this, I have no recollection of the event) I just started moving around frantically, while also crying a little.

>>90432313
Nope

>>90432384
She always wants to hang out with me when my girlfriend is around.
>>
>>90432475
Imagine having such a priviledged and easy life, you have uncontrollable physical responses to cartoon food fucking.

Must be nice, desu
>>
>>90432475
>>90432164
Screencapped
>>
There wasn't anything that actually looked like genitals in the scene that I remember, just a lot of humping and O faces.
I guess it would be uncomfortable in public if you went with a parent or some shit.
>>
>>90432164
>meltdown over sausage party
>posts on 4chan without problem
Things that never happened for $500, Alex
>>
>>90432121
>smorgasbord
Hehe
>>
>>90432763
I mean
The bagel stretched flappy nigger's nuts over his face and motorboated his ass cheeks
But other than that you're right
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.