[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A villain the intelligence of Lex Luthor but all he does is trick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Scroto.png (353KB, 488x584px) Image search: [Google]
Scroto.png
353KB, 488x584px
A villain the intelligence of Lex Luthor but all he does is trick people into washing his balls. How do you stop him?
>>
by learning to read on my own
>>
>>90427078
I convince Balls that things would be easier if he just hired a hooker to pretend that she was just a clueless bystander, and roleplay unaware ball washing scenarios.

With his intelligence he can drive Mankind into a post-scarcity utopia, where money doesn't exist, and therefor he doesn't even need to hire hookers, some horny fuck will always teleport in to help him with it.
>>
>Tara Strong yelling "STEP AWAY FROM THAT WE'LL HEBREW"
I wish we could still have shows like this
>>
>>90428809

So what would a modern Drawn Together be like?

>racist internet memer
>religious nut
>SJW
>wacky cartoon character
>grim and gritty superhero
>ethnic stereotype
>>
>>90428945
You could condense that list. Combine the SJW with the ethnic stereotype, and the racist memer with the grim and gritty superhero.
>>
>>90427078

Wash his balls with acid.
>>
File: 1423172417758.gif (1MB, 200x255px) Image search: [Google]
1423172417758.gif
1MB, 200x255px
>>90427078
>How do you stop him?

simple
>get them on board
>call it in
>shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane
>>
Easy. I invest in Mexico. I make everyone think that Mexican food is delicious. I create favorable trade deals that lower the costs on Mexican food importation. I set up a culture shift that values Mexico over whatever dominant culture is available. Then I wait for the moment that people, their hands now inevitably covered in spicy chili and jalapenos, wash his balls. His screams will echo to the tunes of Mariachi music as I twirl my moustache in Cabo.
>>
>>90427078

But he doesn't trick people into washing his balls, he only tricks Captain Hero into washing his balls. Since I'm not Captain Hero, I have no motivation to try and stop him.

Plus, if you're stupid enough to get tricked into washing somebody's balls, then you deserve to have to wash someone's balls.
>>
>>90429306

You should call that technique the spicy meatball!

As in "give him the spicy meatball, Sam".
>>
File: vlcsnap-267773.png (101KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-267773.png
101KB, 512x384px
>>90427078
I call the best team who could arrest him.
>>
>>90427078
I'm not Captain Hero, so I don't need to do anything.
>>
>>90427078
I sneak into his bedroom at night and wash his balls when he's asleep, foiling his plans!
>>
>>90429428
The man has the intelligence of Lex Luthor. He could talk you into killing yourself with 15 minute chat.
>>
>>90428945
Nah. Drawn Together was based off eras of animation, you need to combine the social stereotypes with cartoon caricatures.

Say, combine the SJW with the stereotypical Tumblr style of things.

Combine the racist internet memer with the grim and gritty superhero a la Watchmen (and have a supporting character be the ZANY WACKY FUN counterbalance).

I feel like the religious nut doesn't bear as much weight these days, maybe combine them with shitty low budget Christian toons. Make them subtly hispanic as well so that the SJW looks like an asshole when criticizing them.

Make the wacky LOL SO RANDUMB character have the CN brand of WACKY SO RANDUMB character design, which is connected but definitely distinct from the SJW character.

Also exaggerate the personalities. Sitcom type shows back then could run with the entire cast being just plain old bad people, but most of the good sitcoms of the past 10 years (Parks and Rec, Arrested Development, It's Always Sunny) exaggerate it so that the characters are straight up mentally unstable.

Also take away the whole reality tv premise. That isn't culturally relevant anymore.
>>
>>90429812
Lex Luthor doesn't have mind tricks. He just has really strong charisma. He'd more likely force you into a situation where killing yourself would be the best option, and he'd just walk in and talk you off the edge and into open air.

Luthor is basically just Batman as an evil extrovert.
>>
File: Good ol' times assbag.png (125KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Good ol' times assbag.png
125KB, 480x360px
>>90429935
I want a spin-off about Toot on her era, just imagine the insane bullshit:
>Toot visiting Nazi Germany and making looney tunes tier gags to annoys Hitler.
>Toot chased by the italian mob because she didn't paid her debts to get more and more alcohol beverages during the prohibition.
>Toot meeting a parody of H.P Lovecraft being a bittered cunt but actually fell in love with him and wanting to rape him, with Cthulhu Mythos bullshit around.
>Toot seeing the rubber-hose versions of her housemates.
>Toot taking part on a jewish zionist conspiracy with her old uncle (((Braunstein))) parodying Grampy to make shit on murica and arrassing some Bimbo the dog rip-off on her kabbalistic sex cult hidden palace.
>Toot becoming slim as fucks during the great depression and travelling the seas with Popeye to "Wiener Island" where a giant gorilla lives.
>Toot with a blackface performing the Charleston like Joséphine Baker (nude and bananas) with the KKK.
>>
>>90429017

You mean like Xander and Caption Hero?
>>
>>90429780
>he was awake the entire time and had a camera recording
>>
>>90434359
That's why I always record myself to double foil his plans.
>>
>>90427078
Can't trick me into washing his balls if I cut them off

thinking black man.png
>>
>>90427078
He doesn't make people wash his balls

He only tricks Captain Hero into doing it
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.