[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Logan & Legion the best X-Men related media to come

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Are Logan & Legion the best X-Men related media to come out this year?
>>
>>90425294
Definitely
>>
>>90425294
Obviously.
>>
>>90425294
Legion is. That was also obvious on its announcement with the way Marvel had its head up its ass.
Haven't seen Logan yet. Still not convinced the guy who meade the Wolverine movie is capable of making a good movie.
>>
best cape movie and tv show respectively. Fox is beating Marvel and DC in both departments in terms of quality.
>>
>>90425294

Legion is fucking garbage.
>>
>>90425615
He directed walk the line and 3:10 to yuma, he can do westerns.
>>
Post your favourite logan scene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv0onXhyLlE
>>
Yes because the only other X-Men media to come out this year are the comics which are currently dogshit.
>>
they're the only ones this year.
>>
How the fuck is *Fox* of all companies the only ones making quality comic book adaptations?
>>
>>90425790
>Fox is beating Marvel and DC in both departments in terms of quality.
Relax, they will fuck the fantastic four again to keep the rights
>>
>>90425294

Is it weird that I want that tracksuit jacket?

I'm sure it would look tacky as hell though.
>>
>>90427131
There is no universe building. All origins go back to "he/she's a mutant". They are already team based movies. So they can skip a lot of retread and go straight into a story. And they also have, almost, the right balance of famous characters and new ones without baggage.
>>
File: 1487132793940.jpg (68KB, 532x485px)
1487132793940.jpg
68KB, 532x485px
>>90425790
>best cape movie and tv show respectively. Fox is beating Marvel and DC in both departments in terms of quality.

Marvel helped make Legion

nice try, ASS CLOWN. Get your fucking story straight before you come fuck with me
>>
>>90428560
Not for another 5 years.
>>
>>90429539
Fox + Marvel Television Dream Team Master Race. Mouseketeers and DCucks BTFO.
>>
>>90427131
I think they are starting to figure out that they don't have to throw 200+million at SFX bonanza with yet another world ending blue lazer of death. They pretty much have the market now on R rated cape films. Still feel its only a matter of time before they fuck this up.
>>
>>90425790
Lego Batman was better
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.