[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Corn Syrup? That's how the mutant population is taken out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: wolvie.jpg (68KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
wolvie.jpg
68KB, 960x540px
Corn Syrup? That's how the mutant population is taken out? After all the fantastical world saving adventures?

And all Wolverine and Xavier get was buried in unmarked above-ground looking graves on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere That sucked.
>>
>>90420081
I've never been a big fan of the X-Men franchise, but this saddens me.

They all ended fighting for nothing. Mutants didn't achieve anything.
>>
>>90420185
They fought for the next generation of mutants. And there is still one.
>>
>>90420185
>They all ended fighting for nothing. Mutants didn't achieve anything.
I mean technically they saved the world from an oppressive totalitarian regime enforced by massively powerful killbots that were actively committing genocide by rewriting the timeline.
They also stopped WWIII in First Class and put an end to various threats in X1-3, and while one of their number may have been the cause for the problems in most of these scenarios it can't be denied the Xmen were still heroes who saved the world multiple times.
But yeah. The Xmen all died pretty terrible deaths and saw their kind essentially reach the end of its run before then in the Logan timeline. It was a shitty and tragic way to go, particularly in Xavier's case.
>>
>>90420238
There's still gene altering chemicals in all common foodstuffs that mean their kids won't be mutants if they ingest any (which they likely have their whole lives) so its really just an extension on the deadline for the last mutant dying.

I mean, realistically speaking there'd be fuck tons of people in Africa/Russia/Asia living so far off from urban society and such that they'd never touch the contaminated foods and would continue to have a chance at producing mutants but in the context of the film its clear that we're meant to just assume that isn't the case somehow and there really have been none born for over two decades.
>>
File: 1469995545542.jpg (75KB, 468x701px) Image search: [Google]
1469995545542.jpg
75KB, 468x701px
Fuck you. I liked it.

that Black Kid with electric powers.

they did it on purpose, right?
>>
>>90420446
Is there something funny about it? I've seen people bring it up a lot as if they found it amusing but I don't understand why.
>>
>>90420367
I guess that setups an all brown x-nonbinary people sequel...
>>
>>90420482
Black Lightning
Static Shock
Storm
Miles Morales
movie Electro
this kid

Blacks are a lightning rod for electricity powers.
>>
>>90420238
Was there any one of those kids that could have been to Cyclops what Laura was to Logan? If this is the last batch of mutants anywhere, where is Cable going to come from?
>>
>>90420081
its another alternate timeline right?
>>
>>90421035
Not even the script writers know
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.