[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this is the worst depiction of Deathstroke in animated media,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: son of batman_ds.jpg (119KB, 1440x810px)
son of batman_ds.jpg
119KB, 1440x810px
So this is the worst depiction of Deathstroke in animated media, right? Even worse than his Teen Titans 2003 incarnation.
>>
>>90417565
Yes
>>
>>90417565
>Even worse than his Teen Titans 2003 incarnation
It might not have been Deathstroke but it was good.
>>
>>90417565
>So this is the worst depiction of Deathstroke in animated media, right?

I can't imagine you could do much worse than that.
>>
>>90417565
>Make deathstroke a whinnying cry baby bitch
>Make his plans shallow and idiotic instead of deep and devious
I know they were having him fill Talia's role from the original comic, but this was just beyond pathetic. It's unforgivable when you make Deathstroke more of a brat than Damian.
>>
>>90417565

It's like he didn't have any powers or enhancements. A guy that can take on the entire Batfamily in combat and he gets beat by Damian.

And fuck you OP Slade was amazing.
>>
The "Slade" from the titans cartoon was at least voiced by Ron Pearlman.
>>
>>90420423
>A guy that can take on the entire Batfamily in combat and he gets beat by Damian.

meh, the Deathstroke wanking is more annoying than anything, of course tha a guy with a gun is going to be ''deadly''
>>
>>90418506
>>90420444
Slade > Deathstroke
>>
>>90417565
I will stroke your dick to death!
>>
This will be the same Deathstroke in the upcoming Judas Contract movie, albeit with a different voice actor.
>>
>>90417565
From the thumbnail i tought it was Nox. Now i'm sad.
>>
>>90417565
Slade is probably the second best version of Deathstroke.

Deathstroke's problem was that Wolfman tried to push him as a misunderstood hero.

Slade had all the manipulative qualities of Deathstroke without writers trying to fool people into thinking he was a hero despite the entire story showing you how much of a scumbag he actually is.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.