[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Gah, I can't believe I share the same blood as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: monarch.jpg (30KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
monarch.jpg
30KB, 400x300px
"Gah, I can't believe I share the same blood as my arch nemesis!"
>>
So does he.
>>
I read that in his voice
>>
File: image.png (202KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
202KB, 300x450px
>>
The "Venture Bros" title never referred to Hank and Dean.
>>
>>90382232
Was this confirmed? I knew it!>>90382232
>>
>>90384345
What if it always secretly referred to rusty and monarch?
>>
So Jonas cucked Blue Morpho?
>>
>>90386985
No no, Jonas and the Blue Morpho were swingers. No cucking whatsoever Jonas also fucked the Blue Morpho, got him pregnant and he gave birth to the Monarch. The Monarch's "mother" is Rusty's real mother, Jonas Venture Sr. is the Monarch's real father.
>>
>>90386969
duh, anon. duh.
>>
>>90387062
The reads like bad fan fiction but I missed the end of the most recent season
>>
>>90384345
>>90382232
It really wouldn't be that bad given some of the weirder stuff they've pulled. But I am afraid they'll be accused of copying fan theories or something. The show has been around long enough for that to happen
>>
>>90384345
People have been saying that ever since season 1, more than 10 years ago, with the reveal of JJ
>>
>>90387393

The Blue Morpho has the ability to change his biological gender.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOLMu_Tryuw
>>
>>90388381
>>90387393

wrong link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WmGlu--znY
>>
>>90387062
>>90386985
>>90388265
Definitely not going to happen but I'd like the real twist to be that they're either distant cousins or unrelated family friends. Morpho and his wife are just catty two faced WASPs who'd rip on Venture when they left, in front of their son. So he interpreted their petty malice as genuine hate coupled with the trauma of their violent deaths and the plane crash it was all buried deep in his subconscious but surfaced as obsessive hatred of the Ventures especially Rusty.
>>90388381
>>90388393
Or the Morpho is both him and his wife throwing in extra subterfuge.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.