[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>MadMax's actor Fucking great. >Blackagar's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

>MadMax's actor
Fucking great.

>Blackagar's actor
Some people might suggest a better one, but still great.

>Medusa's actress
Good enough.

>this is Karnak

Oh, come on.

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/ken-leung-karnak-abc-marvel-inhumans-1202000847/
>>
>>90380545

whats wrong with Ken Leung?
>>
>>90380574
I don't have a problem with him as an actor, but given how they tried to keep the likeness for the first three, they really dropped the ball now since Ken barely looks as Karnak.

I might take back what I said if his portrayal ends up being good, though.
>>
>>90380545
Fuck you, he's been good in every role he's been in.
>>
>>90380626
Youre mad because the actor doesnt look like he has hydrocephalus?
>>
Inb4 normies reeee at an Asian being the martial art/pressure points guy.
>>
>>90380545

despite LOST turning to shit, it had great actors and Ken was one of the good ones. He has range and charisma. I can see him being good in the role. Besides, even if he fucks it up will anyone care?
>>
>>90380545
>It's a "WAHHH LITERALLY WHO" thread
>>
>>90380545
Out of all the Inhumans Karnak has had the most inconsistent look. He was brown for like ten years without explination, his head jumps from slightly large to cone head tier. Besides he Gorgon, and Triton were the only ones with their races left up in the air on the casting call.
>>
>>90380710
Wait nvm misunderstood. My bad.
I don't think it's bad tho.
>>
File: Karnak.jpg (47KB, 440x395px)
Karnak.jpg
47KB, 440x395px
>>90380626

Yeah! I want a guy that looks like this! Fuck actual casting! Comic Accurate!!!
>>
File: hobo.png (328KB, 263x542px)
hobo.png
328KB, 263x542px
>>90380667
>>90380721
>>90380737

I'm talking about hobo Karnak you idiots, nobody likes airhead Karnak.
>>
>>90380769
Well is set to have Hobo Karnak's personality if that helps
>>
>>90380769

So you're saying when they completely change how a character looks to make the character work better in the show/movie/comic it's good?

It's almost like your bitching falls apart after a second of thought.
>>
>>90380822
But that would imply that hoodie Karnak is a thing due to a possible future show/movie, and not because he changed his look like basically every character does after a number of years.
>>
Do you think he will become asian in the comics?
>>
>>90380914
Nigger, all the original Inhumans are already Asians.
>>
>>90381063
>yfw they have it that Karnak's mom left attilan to fuck a Tibet monk
>>
>>90380545

He certainly looks like he could be a cousin of the other cast members, just like Karnak is in the comics.
>>
Don't you know that representation matters OP?
>>
>>90380769
That nigga barely has facial features

Looks like a Asain to me
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.