[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

okay, I finally saw it, and you all were right. This guy's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (499KB, 850x440px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
499KB, 850x440px
okay, I finally saw it, and you all were right. This guy's the best. I would pay money to see a movie starring him and Maui.
>>
>>90358776
it was really disappointing that the best song went to a mini-boss. especially when the final major enemy had no song.

that being said, i would love to see a Disney animated series of Maui just adventuring, pre or post movie, just more Maui with less moana.
>>
>>90358776
0.02 Mickey Fun Dollars have been deposited in your account.
>>
>>90358807
anon, I said I would pay money not make money.

what's the conversion rate of fun dollars to US dollars?
>>
>>90358776
you're off your medication again, aren't you? I can tell.
>>
>>90358807
>>90358799
>>90359059
t. drab little crabs
>>
>>90358776
this movie felt rushed

and why do you guys obsess with the crab anyway? is it because the movie had so little to offer outside of that scene?
>>
>>90359496

Pretty much, Moana was Dinosaur (muh technology) to Emperors New Groove (Zootopia)
>>
>>90359496
Because he's Giant Enemy Crab David Bowie. People like David Bowie.
>>
>>90358799
>it was really disappointing that the best song went to a mini-boss.

I prefer "You are Welcome".
>>
>>90360333
Yeah, I'll agree. You're Welcome was much better.
This is an impressive scene, but didn't have such a good song.

Moana has a better sequel potential as well, but it'll go to Zootopia.
>>
>>90358776
loved the bowie vibes of this guy
>>
The sidequest was basically pointless, and as fun as the song was it did stick out like a sore thumb stylistically.

It's a good song in the wrong movie, and Moana overall wasn't that amazing anyway so eh. The fact that I can't hear anything but just regular Jermaine is really distracting.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.