[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

as someone who doesn't frequent /co/, what's wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: TTG_Logo_Alpha.png (271KB, 1916x1076px) Image search: [Google]
TTG_Logo_Alpha.png
271KB, 1916x1076px
as someone who doesn't frequent /co/, what's wrong with this show to you guys?
>>
it airs too much, and thats pretty much it
>>
Obnoxiously overplayed, other shows don't have a chance at succeeding.
>>
File: 1466041257377.jpg (91KB, 569x629px)
1466041257377.jpg
91KB, 569x629px
>>90354826
As >>90354920 and >>90354973 it's pretty much overplayed to shit. Other than it's a pretty mediocre show. Sometimes it'll have great episodes 40% 40% 20% and then it'll have some stinkers like the real estate episode. It's pretty much background noise desu.
>>
CN's FOP
>>
>>90355757
>implying real estate wasnt funny as shit
Its experimental comedy for kids. I love it.
>>
File: teen titans.jpg (173KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
teen titans.jpg
173KB, 1024x768px
>>90354826
the first episodes i saw were the one about designated times they could use the toilet and the one where they made fun of the audience for comparing it to original TT.

it's fucking terrible.
>>
>>90354826
It's my new favorite show
>>
>>90354826
Its a combination of multiple things, the amount of times its aired, the humor, the expectations from the fans of the original, and the animation
>>
I have anime and love Teen Titans. Also the lolsorandom humor is extremely irritating. I've always resented every incarnation of this cartoon, and the weeaboo faction of Titans fans it created.

I'm grateful that the popularity of the series has helped keep Teen Titans such a commercially viable franchise. It's just painful to see Marv Wolfman era characters and stories given the teardrop-head waterfall eyes toonami treatment.
>>
>>90355766
Is it more fitting to call it CN's Spongebob or to call it CN's FOP?
>>
>>90354826
Hit and miss. Some episodes are pure gold. Other episodes are hard to wait through. Not a lot in the middle.
>>
>>90354826
It's not the show itself, it's what the show existing means. TT got cancelled, it was an amazing cartoon for all ages. They took that IP and turned into something aimed exclusively at kids, rather than just bring back TT. Now, it's not a huge deal, because TT Go was created long after TT cancellation, but it just stings a little to see characters that had depth and a universe that was surprisingly dark turned into chibi randumb shit.
>>
>>90354826

People wanted a resolution and overbearing outcry was heard.

Test shorts were released to gauge response alongside a great lineup of action cartoons.

Style changes were different, but close enough. OG Voice actors on board.

Plots had purpose and were resolved somewhat satisfactorily even if left on a cliffhanger.

GL, YJ gone. Shorts gone.

TTG emerges. WTF? OK Give it a chance.

Wacky humor, even further watered down art style.

15 minute "episodes" further breaking immersion.

Canon loose and zany. Some callbacks and source material lampooned. OG fans mocked

tldr; The show itsef isn't that big of an issue. It's what this generation likes and caters to it well. Short attention spans and wacky humor. If it was any other group it would be fine. It's just not what was asked for or expected. It's existence and widespread popularity pretty much destroys the hopes of a resolution for the original series. The original series itself is seemingly cannibalized for cheap "laughs" at the expense of the people that loved it and allowed it to be popular. It has its moments but they are few and far between dreadful noise and incessant screaming.

Seriously, what's with this? Gumball every episode has screaming, Steven Universe etc. it's getting to Wilhelm scream levels of recyclability.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.