[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just read through all 4 volumes of Secret Six in about 3 days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Just read through all 4 volumes of Secret Six in about 3 days and loved every page. Is the New 52 reboot worth reading? I remember hearing middling opinions when it first came out.
>>
>>90354389
It's not as good but it's ok I guess
>>
>>90354389
It's pretty terrible. Gaiman got too caught up in her own politics.
>>
>>90354647
>>90354663
Ah. man. Guess the party's over.
>>
>>90354912
It starts out pretty slow (delays), then gets fairly good. Not as good as the best of SS, but pretty good still. Then the last arc is a clusterfuck because it clearly got cancelled halfway through and Simone had to wrap everything up.

Don't listen to
>>90354663
he's just one of those fags that gets triggered by the mere existence of a trans or gay character.
>>
File: secret six red hot wieners.png (779KB, 575x837px) Image search: [Google]
secret six red hot wieners.png
779KB, 575x837px
>>90354389
>Is the New 52 reboot worth reading?
No. It's fucking terrible.

For example image related is Elongated Man (who looks like Mr Hyde from LXG because reasons).
>>
>>90359234
wasn't that just a diguise, though?
>>
>>90354389

I do not understand Simone's obsession with Catman.

Also the book wasn't that great, it felt like it was overloaded with weird sexual humor that just put me off the whole time. At the end of the day I just didn't give a shit about any of the character besides Ralph.
>>
>>90359234
I thought he just changed his appearance because he was all emo.
>>
>>90354389
If I remember it right the last issue ended with a stand off between the gang and a huge group of DC heroes. I loved it. Wish all the pre-reboot had a cool ending.
>>
>>90359430
He was an irrelevant obscure joke of a character that she personally revamped and he got quite popular under her in those years.
>>
File: Elongated-Man-Returns1.png (1MB, 630x969px) Image search: [Google]
Elongated-Man-Returns1.png
1MB, 630x969px
>>90359234
It was a disguise retard
>>
>>90359234
He was undercover and partially in doubt if he can reclaim his old life, there was a lot of problems with this book but Dibny using his powers in a pretty creative way to stay incognito is not one of them
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.