[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>has several complicated plans >the heist, which must

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: lkkNtD8[1].gif (496KB, 500x203px) Image search: [Google]
lkkNtD8[1].gif
496KB, 500x203px
>has several complicated plans

>the heist, which must have taken weeks to coordinate

>"rack em up" nigga was planning on shutting down a street, then accounted for the fact that a helicopter would pass down that ONE certain street, at just the right height to get stopped by those cables

>"he planned to get caught"

>setting up the boat bombs

>planning on corrupting dent

this nigga was more well prepared than batman
>>
>>90349614
Do you literally have autism? He was just trying to rile up Dent and push the blame of Rachel dying on corrupt police and politicians. He wanted to corrupt Gotham's golden boy, and succeeded.
>>
>>90349614
Many extremists violate the very same principles that motivate them to act, on the pretext of "the end justifies the means". That's practically the definition of an extremist.
>>
>>90349614
The undisputed king of keikaku.
>>
>>90349870
thats got nothing to do with what OP is saying
>>
>>90349870
If he had autism he'd go into detail, he barely skimmed the surface of how absurdly elaborate and detailed the Jokester's plans were. Like there was so much that could have gone wrong.
>>
OP he's just lying. As you say, he actually has a number of plans.
>>
>>90350415
I don't think he ever HAD those principles to begin with. His whole speech to Dent about chaos was probably about as true as his scar stories. Like Alfred said, he just wanted to watch the world burn.
>>
>>90352799
>shows Joker saying he doesn't have a plan
>lists off all of Joker's convoluted plans

Yes, the Joker is liar. Great thread.
>>
File: 1445804128049.jpg (50KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
1445804128049.jpg
50KB, 408x439px
>if a bus of soldiers gets blown to bits, nobody panics because its all a part of a plan
>but when i say one little hospital will be blown up, everyone loses their minds

but why though? wasnt blowing up a hospital the plan? sure, terrible, but a plan none the less. he completely contradicted his own statement in the same paragraph. unless i missed something? i never understood that line and it always bugged the shit out of me
>>
>>90349614
His henchmen are psycho and expendable, yet somehow completely dependable.
>>
Is /co/ retarded?
I can't stand this Joker, but this is autistic nitpicking at this point.
>hurr why is Joker full of shit?
>>
>>90354465
he means that soldiers are meant to be blown up because they are soldiers and go to war, so they diying is normal

hospitals are not supposed to blow up
>>
>>90354465
wow.....thats a really long time to really misinterpret something like that, lol
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.