[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Loud House discussion thread. >Don't like the show, then

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

Loud House discussion thread.
>Don't like the show, then don't comment.
>>
File: tumblr_ol4k04KwRF1uzzqefo4_1280.gif (2MB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ol4k04KwRF1uzzqefo4_1280.gif
2MB, 1000x563px
I love the show
>>
More like the trash house.
>>
Upcoming Episodes:
———————————
No Such Luck (Monday: 3/13)
>Lincoln finds himself with unexpected free time after his sisters worry that he is bad luck, and ban him from attending their activities.

Frog Wild (Tuesday: 3/14)
>When Lana hears that Lincoln and Clyde's class are going to be dissecting frogs, she convinces Lincoln that it is wrong, and the two embark on a frog rescue mission.

Patching Things Up (Wednesday: 3/15)
>Lana and Lola try out for Bluebell Scouts, but soon discover that one of them may be more suited for it than the other.

Cheater by the Dozen (Thursday: 3/16)
>Lincoln and Clyde think that Bobby is cheating on Lori, so they conduct an investigation on him.
———————————
Source: http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showatch/loud-house/listings/
>>
File: 1484869703244.png (307KB, 767x629px) Image search: [Google]
1484869703244.png
307KB, 767x629px
>>90346402
>Cheater by the Dozen (Thursday: 3/16)
They keep pushing this episode back, but we've known about it for a while.

I want more Bobby.
>>
>>90346095
>safe space thread
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>90346095
Why does this show get more threads than Harvey Beaks, if this show is much more cliched than Harvey?
>>
>>90347057
Harvey Beaks doens't have waifus.
>>
File: nigga lynn.png (153KB, 413x445px) Image search: [Google]
nigga lynn.png
153KB, 413x445px
She's a treasure!
>>
>>90346095
>Don't like the show, then don't comment.
>Safe space threads
>on /co/
>2017
>>
This show is a shit.
>>
>>90347093
Well it does, but not as many.
>>
>>90346615
I like him too, but the episode description doesn't really fill me with confidence.
>>
File: tumblr_oasbozOOaQ1rwmagto1_1280.jpg (347KB, 1280x1010px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oasbozOOaQ1rwmagto1_1280.jpg
347KB, 1280x1010px
>>90346095
I don't like the show because of the excessive toilet humor, but I like the content that comes from it and the art is really good.
>>
This is just Cheaper By The Dozen except more vaginas, shitter parents and equally as unfunny.
>>
>>90346276
lmao
>>
What I like most about the show is the comic style art and animation. It's pretty smooth and nice to look at. And the slapstick is decent. And when it comes to the characters, what makes it work is how they all interact with each other. But sometimes I wonder if they will ever dedicate an entire season where one character is the main focus. Like an episode that's dedicated to Lori and only Lori and none of her siblings, and the next episode dedicated to Leni and only Leni, and so on. I think that'd be interesting to see. Also the fan art is really fun.
>>
>>90349589
I like this gif, but they made Lincoln freakishly tall.
>>
>>90347774
It's like The Brady Bunch or Full House, with more toilet humor and Enterbot pandering.
>>
Only pedos like this garbage
>>
Go back to >>>/trash/ and take your shitty show with you
>>
>>90350645
>>90350760
>>90351027

Are you upset?
>>
>>90351083
Not really, considering my sexual interests are perfectly moral and legal, and that I don't have to hide on a Tibetan basket weaving image board and talk about a shitty cartoon just to express my fetishes.
>>
>>90346095
Lucy best girl followed by lola
>>
>>90351264

>Move to Angola

Good luck. Probably the hardest country in the world to get access to.
>>
>>90351264
Or better yet just convert to Islam then claim racism when police find you raping a nine year old girl in your basement.
>>
>>90351328
or try Mexico before they put the wall up!
>>
oiy
>>
File: Luan 23.jpg (169KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
Luan 23.jpg
169KB, 768x768px
>>90351176

Some of us actually just really enjoy the show for its humor and relatable situations. Of course, the girls are cute and all, but we don't all want to sniff Lana's feet.
>>
>>90352329
They should do a "very special" episode an unemployed, mentally disabled adult man stalks the girls
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.