[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She should have stayed dead, with her noble sacrifice remaining

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Aya.png (145KB, 636x354px) Image search: [Google]
Aya.png
145KB, 636x354px
She should have stayed dead, with her noble sacrifice remaining intact and the Anti-Monitor remaining the villain for the remainder of the season.
>>
Nah, Anti-Monitor was fucking lame, at least Aya as a villain was interesting, Anti-Monitor just ate what he saw and did nothing else. He was just a plot device to get the Manhunters back in action.
>>
What, you didn't like the moving, compelling romance between Vegeta and Robot Girl?
>>
>>90341702
That's because the writers didn't bother to give Anti-Monitor a personality. They could've done that but they went the lazy route and made Aya go mad from being cucked.

>>90341934
No, because it was generic, stole the spotlight from other GL mythos we could've explored (Sinestro, Black Lanterns, etc.) and deprived Hal and Kilowog from having any development.
>>
She was never even really alive.
>>
>>90343721
>stole the spotlight from other GL mythos we could've explored (Sinestro, Black Lanterns, etc.) and deprived Hal and Kilowog from having any development.
Didn't Anti-Monitor already do this.
>>
>>90343721
>No, because it was generic, stole the spotlight from other GL mythos we could've explored (Sinestro, Black Lanterns, etc.) and deprived Hal and Kilowog from having any development

This. She was also a selfish cunt who acted like a terrible person because "muh understanding what is to be a person".
>>
>>90341595
There was nothing noble about it
She wanted to die or to stop feeling because she was hurting
>>
I hate how they needed to give her 'life energy' or whatever energy from the lantern to qualify her as alive. It would have been a much more interesting topic to tackle if she simply was a very intelligent AI and they determined that a want to live and love defined her as a free being.
>>
>>90343853
Indeed. It made that argument they tried to bring with the Manhunters pointless as well.
>>
LANOS got treated like shit while this omnicidal fuckbag got lavished in sympathy and 'oh poor Aya.'
>>
>>90343824
Well in her defense, that IS what people do the best so I guess job well done on her part?
>>
>>90343980
>You should get a safe distance I can take it from here
LANOS was the true hero
>>
>>90343721
>>>90343824
>TFW Season 2 of GL would've had John Stewart hunting down Hal Jordan after he's framed by Sinestro.

I hope Netflix brings this show back.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.