[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite Cartoon conspiracy theory? >pic related is my favorite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: g72txdihdbixnbqopttk.png (116KB, 800x539px) Image search: [Google]
g72txdihdbixnbqopttk.png
116KB, 800x539px
Favorite Cartoon conspiracy theory?
>pic related is my favorite because the purgatory thing makes sense.
>>
>>90339864
>the purgatory thing makes sense.
Purgatory thing?
>>
>>90339864
Maybe until The big picture show
>>
>>90339893
>>90339864
It was a theory that all of the kids in the neighborhood all died at different points in history and are trapped in purgatory
>>
>>90339893
The purgatory theory:
This theory posits on the possibility on whether or not the kids that inhabited the Cul-de-sac are actually Toti mor dead, and that the Cul-de-sac in which they reside in, actually takes place in a purgatory-like setting. This theory points to facts such as the children's green/blue tongues (the tongue does in fact turn a bluish shade when you die), the lack of adults or even other children, the endless summer (in the earlier seasons), unusual human capa whole world. According to the theory, the children of the cul-de-sac hail from different eras, from the early 1900s to the early 2000s. This theory also explains why the year for the show is very hard to pin point, and also explains the answer as to why there aren't any adults in the show, even though you do usually catch a glimpse of one every now and then.
>>
>>90340364
>implying Jimmy wouldn't have gone straight to hell
>>
>>90339864
The only ACTUAL theory with basis is that the entire show is just Eddy as an old man half-remembering his childhood as crazier than it actually was, because that episode was originally intended to be the season finale
>>
>>90339864

Korra and the Koh theory. Saves the first season from being shit and sets up a better second season.
>>
>>90340426
Isn't that what the show is anyway? I remember hearing the creator based the Eds after parts of his own childhood personality. I assumed the rest of the Cul-de-sac was made in a similar fashion.
>>
>>90339864
>favorite Cartoon conspiracy theory?
none because they're all stupid shit
>>
>>90340657
Kanker Sisters with this theory
>>lol
>>
>>90340760
B-b-b-but muh coma/dream/autistic hallucination theory
>>
>>90339864
inb4 "every character is a figment of the MC's imagination"
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.