[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Frozen = 2 oscar wins >Zootopia = 1 oscar win >Moana

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: t4ftw.webm (750KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
t4ftw.webm
750KB, 960x540px
>Frozen = 2 oscar wins
>Zootopia = 1 oscar win
>Moana = 0 oscar win

KEK
>>
>>90337518
>Oscars are a measure of anything other than Hollywood asskissing.
I bet you post on /tv/ about how great it is that SS won an asskiss award.
>>
>Suicide Squad = 1 Oscar Win
>Entire MCU = 0 Oscar Wins
really gets you thinkin' don't it
>>
>>90338028
This just show how much better SS is compared to BvS.
>>
i'm still waiting for the interviews.
>>
>>90338146
Stop, I can understand not liking either of them, but how can you like SS more than BvS?
>>
>>90337518
When are people going to stop using the Oscars as a measure of quality? Especially for Animated movies. We all know how they vote. Why do people continue to claim winning an Oscar means anything? It's a crackerjack prize.
>>
>>90337518
An animated movie Oscar isn't an animation prize, it's a marketing prize because the movie with the best marketing campaign that managed to get the most people take their kids to see it is the movie that wins.
>>
File: .jn.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
.jn.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Lets be fair zootopia was the "underdog" that could while Moana was the "over achiever" that couldn't

...Not sure what to call frozen since it legitimately wasn't all that.
>>
>>90341484
>>90339466
>>90337883
>Moanafags and Kubofags mad that Zootopia is better and won
>>
>>90341546
Zootopia was obviously going to win though.
>>
>>90338028
>>90338146
>SS=1 Oscar
>BvS=4 razzies
really fires my neurons
>>
>>90341592
but disney put all their efforts into moana.

What went wrong I wonder...
>>
>>90341546
Agreed. I don't mind these results, though, since I actually liked the Disney movies that were nominated this year. And while I think Laika deserves some recognition for all the effort they put in, giving the award to Kubo would be the same as giving DiCaprio the Oscar for the Revenant.
>>
>>90341560
>I just pull assumptions out of my ass because thinking is for chumps
I'm OK with Zootopia winning. I'm also OK with Inside Out and Frozen winning because they were arguably the strongest movies in their respective years, but then other years are just disgusting:
>Big Hero 6 winning over literally everything else that was nominated
>Brave winning over literally everything else that was nominated
>Up winning over literally everything else that was nominated
>>
>>90337518

"Adam Ruins Everything" taught me everything I needed to know about how the legitimacy of the Oscars. I already knew before watching it they were BS. Now I know why.
>>
>>90338028
>>90337883
>Marvel domes buttblasted people like aDC film more
>Even when they got critics to say it was shit, the general population saw through the shilling
>>
>>90339466
It's just the usual gold rush of shitposting following the Oscars, ignore it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.